News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Kabal of the Shadow Wraiths (PIC HEAVY) - First Two Trueborn and Bonus!  (Read 1955 times)

Offline Xelkireth

• Let them hate, so long as they fear!
I'm removing all my content from 40k Online. You can find me on the Dark City.
« Last Edit: June 2, 2011, 09:09:27 AM by Archon Xelkireth »
“You dare challenge me, monkeigh? I, the harvester of souls, the ambassador of pain? Let me educate you; I need a new plaything.”
– Archon Dax’Sszeth Xelkireth, Kabal of the Dread Shadow

Inxdex Xenos: Kabal of the Dread Shadow
The Dark City: The Only Dark Eldar Exclusive Forum

Offline Mr.Peanut (Turtleproof)

• Ride Like Lightning, Crash Like Thunder | Infinity Circuit | Pork Sword of Mod-Justice | Took the basket, nuts and lol | Good grief, ye hennie pennies
  • Ancient
  • Turtleposting At The Speed Of SHift
  • Armies: Eldar, Dark Eldar, Sigmarines, Chaos, Demons
The Archon is perfect.  Why doesn't it have the sculpted basing like the rest of your army?  That's the only thing lacking from it.  As long as you choose something appropriately sized to top the scepter, you're golden.
You are
What you do
When it counts
     -The Masao
"Getting what you want can be dangerous.

Offline Xelkireth

• Let them hate, so long as they fear!
The Archon is perfect.  Why doesn't it have the sculpted basing like the rest of your army?  That's the only thing lacking from it.  As long as you choose something appropriately sized to top the scepter, you're golden.
The archon is in the slotted base, not glued, so make working on him easier. I'm working on a base for him now. I'm switching the head to the helmetless raider pilot. I love the scepter I made. It looks completely like a Dark Eldar pimp cane.
“You dare challenge me, monkeigh? I, the harvester of souls, the ambassador of pain? Let me educate you; I need a new plaything.”
– Archon Dax’Sszeth Xelkireth, Kabal of the Dread Shadow

Inxdex Xenos: Kabal of the Dread Shadow
The Dark City: The Only Dark Eldar Exclusive Forum