News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Feel No Pain and IC  (Read 1285 times)

Offline eltrain728

Feel No Pain and IC
« on: February 10, 2011, 08:45:00 AM »
Painboy gives his unit feel no pain via doc's tools. Does this apply to any independent character that joins the painboys unit?

On page 74 of mini rulebook for USR it says any rule marked with * is lost by IC that joins that unit without the special rule. Since FNP lacks this asterisk  a Warboss/Big Mek etc. would benefit from FNP too right?

Offline SKEETERGOD

• Infinity Circuit | Boss Orkountant | I used Flash Gitz and didn't lose! | KoN Warlord
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • The best upgrade for an ork, is more orks!
  • Armies: Hmmmm.... Orks?
Re: Feel No Pain and IC
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2011, 09:08:36 AM »
In short, yes the IC gains FNP.

Now I am not picking on you, but I am using your post to cover a subject that is related. It seems to me (or maybe I am just getting old and crotchety) that there is a lot of rule questions being asked lately. While this shows we have a lot of new players joining and is a good thing, we must still conform to the rules of the forum.

For those who have not read these rules make sure you go to HERE

Now for reference for all there is a forum FAQ that covers a lot of stuff that you can find HERE

For those who have other rules questions that are not covered in the FAQ, you can go to the Rules Forum and ask any amount of rules questions there. Especially if they are long and convoluted, make sure to read the stickies about the propa nettiquet. You can find the rules forum HERE
"It needs but one foe to breed a war. And even those who have not swords can still die upon them" (Lady Eowyn)
     We orks are not about being the hero; We orks are about being the mob.

Quote from: angel of death 007
Skeetergod: (adj) A crazy fascination for all things combustible mixed with an unhealty lust for red paint. see also Speed Freak