News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: hello from an old new one  (Read 1555 times)

Offline alexj89

• I *LOVE* 40k Online!
hello from an old new one
« on: June 24, 2015, 06:18:45 AM »
hi everybody! im a 26 Y old guy that left wh40 something like 10 years ago ( it was 4th edition as i remember). Few month ago i decide to come back, starting new armies by selling old stuff! So im in search of a good forum where i can learn (again) the basis of the game, the current meta lists, and so on.. in particular in the army i want to start! :D
Thanks everybody, im sure i'll have a good time here!

Offline Irisado

• A Light in The Grim-Darkness ~ Guns Don't Kill People, Copyright Stats Do | Farseer | Reporting Live! from the Crime Scene | Somewhat behind the times
  • Administrator
  • Soñando debajo del arco iris
  • Armies: Administrators must not play 40K
Re: hello from an old new one
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2015, 07:34:23 AM »
Welcome to the forum :).  I see that you've already found your way to the Eldar board, so hopefully you'll receive answers to a lot of your Eldar questions there.  Please take a look at the forum rules to familiarise yourself with how things work on the forum, and above all have fun :).
You haunt my in-box like an ex-girl friend could only dream of.

The Forum Rules - Please Read and Remember Them.

Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Offline Grizzlykin

• Run little eldar, run! ... And KILL THEM ALL !
  • Armies: Eldars, Tau, Necrons
Re: hello from an old new one
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2015, 09:29:16 AM »
Welcome ! :D 

If you are looking to get some information regarding eldar, list build and things that are op, viable, down right stupid to use or what ever, I believe in the eldar field you probably found one of the best forum out there !

The guy you will find here are all either veteran that know there stuff either young idiot would imagine random things hoping they will work as planned (that's me).

Please enjoy your time here ^^
The Grizzly's Arvandor Craftworld!

Quote from: Cavalier
ALL HAIL THE TORNADO! The legend is REBORN.

Quote from: Alienscar
The forum member so nice that even when he is MIA he still gets two votes for being the nicest member