News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: what are the rules for the vindicare assassin?!  (Read 5983 times)

Offline Fuegan

• Death to those who oppose us!
what are the rules for the vindicare assassin?!
« on: August 19, 2002, 04:33:02 PM »
question in title any help would be greatly appreciated.
over the white cliffs of Dover there is a lovely beach 300 meters below which can be reached in 3.2 seconds.

Ulthwe Strike force   wins:7    draws:0    loss:1

Wood Elves             wins:7    draws:1     loss:4

Chaos                     win:1     draws:0     loss:3

Please visit my site at www.craftworld.s5.c om

Offline Cloud runner (brother Ezekiel)

• "Deathwing will be remembered."
Re:what are the rules for the vindicare assassin?!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2002, 03:21:38 AM »
Ok here comes the codex entry of him:

++It's a copyright violation to quote rules verbatim++

Oops.  :D  Needless to say, you don't go around and ask for these things, you have to find out stats by looking in the codexes. I'd say he's quite good though. He has a sniper rifle and when you fire at him you do so using the night fight rules. ;)
"Perhaps a favour. In honour of our dead, leave the suits the colour of
Deathwing. The deeds of our brothers should be remembered."

-brother Ezekiel to Brother captain Gabrielle

Offline Greg

• Eldar
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2002, 11:29:46 AM »
If i was to make my own vindicaire assassin i would make him between 109pts and 111pts. Independent of course but never able to join squads, infiltrate would be good, and fearless. A 4 up inv save from fast reflexs too!

his wargear (if i was to make him) would consist of a mask of some descripion that 'spys' that reduces cover saves by -1 and sees 2D6x5 in dark conditions.

A suit that is 'stealthy' would make him hard to see, and so like shooting at him at night, in the dark. If it was already dark then they would only be able to see him at half the nigh see distance.

His gun would obviously be good, a sniper gun with an AP2. He could also have some special ammo 3, would be good but only able to use each once. A breaker of shields that would ignore inv wargear saves, a peratrator 'turbo' that casue 2 wounds and rolls 3D6 for AP. and a firly hell shot, that wounds on 2+.

He also would ahve a pistol like a bolt pistol but with a +1 strengh and AP2.

Oh an some ability to pice out any model you wish in a squad. His profile should be the same as in the rulebook.

This is only my persoanl oppion though...you would have to buy the real codex for the REAL rules of course.

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2002, 04:38:02 PM »
If i was to make my own vindicaire assassin i would make him between 109pts and 111pts. Independent of course but never able to join squads, infiltrate would be good, and fearless. A 4 up inv save from fast reflexs too!

his wargear (if i was to make him) would consist of a mask of some descripion that 'spys' that reduces cover saves by -1 and sees 2D6x5 in dark conditions.

A suit that is 'stealthy' would make him hard to see, and so like shooting at him at night, in the dark. If it was already dark then they would only be able to see him at half the nigh see distance.

His gun would obviously be good, a sniper gun with an AP2. He could also have some special ammo 3, would be good but only able to use each once. A breaker of shields that would ignore inv wargear saves, a peratrator 'turbo' that casue 2 wounds and rolls 3D6 for AP. and a firly hell shot, that wounds on 2+.

He also would ahve a pistol like a bolt pistol but with a +1 strengh and AP2.

Oh an some ability to pice out any model you wish in a squad. His profile should be the same as in the rulebook.

This is only my persoanl oppion though...you would have to buy the real codex for the REAL rules of course.

Hahaha, that's a funny way to go around that issue. :D

Offline OwlManAtt

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2002, 08:20:11 PM »
Lol, yeah thats pretty good...:) Someone knows what there doing! Hehe...*Still chukling* BTW its not illigal for me to put points only? I do belive its 60 pts...Did i say that?

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2002, 02:52:23 AM »
60 pts is not quite the price of him. I think Gregs price would be better suited for a model like that.