News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Da Kabooma Klan: A fluff  (Read 619 times)

Offline Cheeseball

• Newest
Da Kabooma Klan: A fluff
« on: September 19, 2007, 02:03:51 PM »
"Da Kabooma Klan, dey is way dangerus, leev alone." This is what many-an ork will say if asked by a fellow boy what the Kabooma Klan is like.
"Dey 'as da biggest booms an' mekkies work like bonkas in dere makin' da virkills. Dey is all crazy, dey iz not welcum in orky klans no more!" They may add angrily and this is true, The Kabooma Klan, a klan of insane and explosion-loving orks that were cast out from ordinary ork society long ago and no ork alive can remember why. They are led by Kaptin Lawd Bossnob Binga, a warboss whose famously indecisive nature led to his extremely long title.

The main boyz carry some form of explosive on them at all times, with their bikes and trucks known for having "rockits" attached to their back and their weapon of choice being "big blastas", opposite to most orks the Kaboomas don't believe that "reds wuns go fasta!" They instead believe "(klan colour here) wuns make da biggest booms!" Which they of course prefer to speed.

So what do you think? I could do with a few things:

A paintjob: I dunno how to paint 'em, I was thinkin' orange and yellow, with black bits thrown in.
A name: I like Kaboomas, but other ideas are appreciated
Opinions: What do you think of this orky klan?

Offline Banned Solorg

• WAAAAAAAaaaaaban...
  • Orks is never beaten. only banned
    • Tellyport to the Ork Board Now
Re: Da Kabooma Klan: A fluff
« Reply #1 on: October 4, 2007, 04:27:40 PM »
Woah, took a while for me to find this - GREAT IDEA!  We've got Sloggin Orks, Shooty Orks, Speedy Orks, even Stompy 'Eavy Metal Orks and Feral Orks.

No BIG BOMB ORKS!!!

Now we do.  Best of luck with putting together this new Klan.

I suggest getting a bag of beads so you can make a bomb-belt or something for every one!  That'd be the coolest ever!
BANNED - because spamming catches up with you in the end.  Especially someone who uses a school server to host Orks and loli.

Orks iz BEST cause we were made to FIGHT and WIN

Offline Scout-Commissar Squeaky

• YA RLY!
Re: Da Kabooma Klan: A fluff
« Reply #2 on: October 4, 2007, 07:00:30 PM »
can you smell the supa stikkboms? i know i can! sounds like i great idea
We wanted peace, but they would not give us peace. So they shall have war.
-Leon Trotsky.
Armies: Knights of Cydonia (Space Marines) Scout Company, Steel Brethren CSM, 759th Halamorian Regiment.