News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: IG Campain propaganda.  (Read 354 times)

Offline Commissar ShoutY

• Commissar
  • it says it all
IG Campain propaganda.
« on: April 7, 2003, 01:27:19 PM »
This is a peice of propaganda I came up with for the campain at my local club. This is after my weekly moves. plz give feed back.

A camera pans across the desert and focuses on the many corpses of Guardians and a fallen wraith lord. In the background Las fire and the occasional griffin shot breaks the silence. After several seconds a voice comes in…
'The Coalition Of the Guard (COG) forces has crushed the Eldar front in the south east sector. Many xenos bodies are visible from where I stand. Wait! I think we have breaking news on the north front' the camera picture changes to a picture of green fields, mutilated bodies of guardsmen and Dark Eldar wyches, one with a seringe stuck in her artery. Burning raiders visible on the horizon several Ogryns are hauling rever jet bikes towards a location marked ‘crap heap’ some guardsmen are digging graves with their bayonets while most plunder the corpses of both sides, the camera swings round to a news reader in guard armour with a microphone in hand.
‘That’s right Gad! About 15 minutes ago a Dark Eldar raiding force hit a brick wall in this sector and was destroyed completely by COG forces. Here with me is commissar Karak who led the defence after the death of colonel Sachi.’
‘Thank you’
‘May I congratulate you on this great victory!’
‘Yes’
‘May I ask you for your response to the allegations the chaos forces are accusing you of?’
‘Which ones?’
‘They are accusing COG of brutally repressing the local population’
‘Damn right! And if any one has a problem with that I’ve got 1000 guardsmen to rase their city or town or even village to a pile of ash!’
‘I see’
‘What! Are you trying to say some thing?’ the commissar draws his bolt pistol and slides back the catch.
‘No sir! I wouldn’t dream of it!’
‘Good, because if you were I would shoot you like a dog!’
‘Yes well, this about wraps up things here in the north so here. This is Greg Fornas signing off, and remember “ever wanted to make a difference? JOIN THE GUARD! And realise you can’t”.’
The picture fades out as a bolt pistol shot sounds.
Member of the prestigious 40konline commissariate, and we're here...

wonderful, amazing! i'm in awe of your uselessness

Offline Ellias

• From the ashes of your defeat come the Tau
Re:IG Campain propaganda.
« Reply #1 on: April 7, 2003, 02:26:44 PM »
Very vwery nice. I like the Commisar bit.
Cal'tau Cadre

Offline Commissar ShoutY

• Commissar
  • it says it all
« Reply #2 on: April 7, 2003, 04:35:20 PM »
cheers! glad to know someone wants to respond.
Member of the prestigious 40konline commissariate, and we're here...

wonderful, amazing! i'm in awe of your uselessness

Offline Camo

• Scribe to Scars
  • Pray they don't take you alive
« Reply #3 on: April 8, 2003, 01:41:50 PM »
            Hmmm shouty, you were lucky this week, that first turn you had against matty was pure luck and if you think there won't be retaliation from me and my allies you are dead wrong.
If I had but a thousand men who were crazy enough to want to conquer hell then we would do it - Warmaster Solon