News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: UK Small Club Needs Players!  (Read 1430 times)

Offline Toilet Brush

UK Small Club Needs Players!
« on: October 20, 2012, 05:02:38 AM »
Hello boys and girls of the imperium!

Was just wondering if there were any folks out there looking for a local gaming club based in North Wales United Kingdom!

We are all pretty casual and our primary game is 40K (of course!) and we are looking to recruit new members for some monday night dice rolling action!

Any locals on here?!
Dot4 brake fluid and a wire brush saves money!

Dont buy new! Strip and repaint!

Offline The GrimSqueaker

• The Badger on the Road | Staff Infection Officer | Debased Vassal Slayer | Title Barfly | XOXOXO Gossip Girl | Bent Over
  • Global Moderator
  • From the Fourth Necromantic House
Re: UK Small Club Needs Players!
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 12:49:22 AM »
Could you be a little more vague?  ;) Come on! Throw us some details of more precisely where you are, what games you play, how many people generally play, and what you want to do!
Quote from: @TracyAuGoGO
Tact is for people who are too slow witted to be sarcastic.
Drink
Knights Tippler
Quote from: Surviving the World
If you can't make fun of something, it's probably not worth taking seriously.

You have to love the smell of science in the morning. It smells of learning.... or perhaps a gas leak.

Offline Toilet Brush

Re: UK Small Club Needs Players!
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 06:32:32 AM »
Aha! Looks like the curious amount of information I left HAS generated some interest! ;)

We meet fortnightly at Hawkesbury community centre in Buckly Town in Flintshire county (CH7 3HA) on Monday evenings typically from 7:30 0nwards. Theres free parking, tea, coffee and we play  primarily 40k  and fantasy but we have members who also play warmachine and a number of other games and we are by no mean snobs so we welcome anything! We have several tables and a nice selection of varied sceanery too. We are on facebook as Flintshire Gaming Group so give us a browse if you want to see some of the action, thats how I found the club!

We tend to mostly play around 1500pts but we do enjoy anything from 500-3000pts+!
We have been active for at least 18 months and within that time my Eldar have regrown from a squad of Dire Avengers and a recycled Farseer to a completely remastered 2500pts collection after undoing all the horrible painting I did when I first started years ago. There are roughly between 4-8 games a club night and we would love to make it a weekly event rather than bi weekly but we need more.manpower to do so and this is where we ask of you if any of you guys want to pop in and say hello?
Dot4 brake fluid and a wire brush saves money!

Dont buy new! Strip and repaint!