News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: SPOILS OF WAR - EXTERMINATUS, 3rd/4th November 2012 UK  (Read 10656 times)

Offline Guildmage Aech

• FLAMER: Ego Bigger than his Common Sense Centre | 40KO's Care Bear of Spite | Dolphin Death Dealer | 40K Oracle
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Personal text
Re: SPOILS OF WAR - EXTERMINATUS, 3rd/4th November 2012 UK
« Reply #60 on: November 5, 2012, 07:44:01 PM »
Well, it was a great event and lots of fun. I'm sure Zilverscale will agree as soon as he gets time to get on the computer after his flight home!

I've written battlereports about the sisters of battle and their daring efforts, over here.

The next tournament in Bristol is the beginning weekend in April. So put it in your diary and come along!
« Last Edit: November 5, 2012, 07:45:37 PM by Hymirl »
Rules Expert 2007 | Kijayle Commemorative Award for Acid Wit 2008 | Most Notoriously Valuable Rules Expert 2009 | Most Notorious 2014

Offline Zilverscale

• Ork Boy
« Reply #61 on: November 6, 2012, 02:28:32 AM »
Well, it was a great event and lots of fun. I'm sure Zilverscale will agree as soon as he gets time to get on the computer after his flight home!

Definately! :)

To bad my FW Bloodthirster felt the need to artisticly chop off heads and play baseball with each as he chopped em off (horrendous dice rolling on my part  :'( )

But next year my commission will be playable according to the artist doing it ;)
So we will see how that goes then  8)

PAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Shas'Oink

• Sky Ray Pimp Daddy | Infinity Circuit | Ban me, I dare you! | The Fallen didn't fall, they were pushed. | Winner of the 2008 40K Online Longest Title Competition, awarded again with oak leaves, five years and running | Now with O:nkling! | Axe
  • Ancient
  • 87% sure I'm straight
    • oinks overambitious terrain project(s)
« Reply #62 on: November 6, 2012, 12:34:12 PM »
You should've got me to do it... plus I could have used it as an excuse to be there too... hand it to you in person on the first morning! lol!

I must say, I am enjoying reading your report Hymirl... especially when your cannoness killed a chaos lord with a grenade. "Like a hero".

I want to hear more from others now too!

Offline Guildmage Aech

• FLAMER: Ego Bigger than his Common Sense Centre | 40KO's Care Bear of Spite | Dolphin Death Dealer | 40K Oracle
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Personal text
« Reply #63 on: November 6, 2012, 02:28:44 PM »
I see you liked my battle report enough to comment in the actual thread! Oh wait no, you left it so I look like johnny no mates... Cheers for that!!

And yes, you missed a chance to beat me, it's much easier to do that when I'm not using awesome white scars! (Which may or may not actually be an awesome army at all)
Rules Expert 2007 | Kijayle Commemorative Award for Acid Wit 2008 | Most Notoriously Valuable Rules Expert 2009 | Most Notorious 2014

Offline Shas'Oink

• Sky Ray Pimp Daddy | Infinity Circuit | Ban me, I dare you! | The Fallen didn't fall, they were pushed. | Winner of the 2008 40K Online Longest Title Competition, awarded again with oak leaves, five years and running | Now with O:nkling! | Axe
  • Ancient
  • 87% sure I'm straight
    • oinks overambitious terrain project(s)
« Reply #64 on: November 6, 2012, 06:01:38 PM »
well i caught the first post when you were part way through and wanted to post then but thought it rude to interupt your flow! now i'll just make you feel like your talking to yourself! hehe!

sounds like the sisters were doing pretty well though... all things considered.

Offline Andro Ist Keine Schwedischen

• Da Biggest; His Fluffiness; Warboss
  • Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #65 on: November 7, 2012, 05:08:51 AM »
I know, I completely forgot this was happening.

Darn.  Next time, and at least then I have time to paint one or two more models.

Maybe.
aka. Boris the Bear

Offline Zilverscale

• Ork Boy
« Reply #66 on: November 7, 2012, 06:18:51 AM »
I know, I completely forgot this was happening.

Darn.  Next time, and at least then I have time to paint one or two more models.

Maybe.

Vanquish is up in first weekend of april ;)

Offline Oliver009

• Armies: Tau
« Reply #67 on: November 8, 2012, 09:37:16 AM »
I want to hear more from others now too!

You don't want to hear mine, unless it's my first battle where I lost to a tank shock on the last turn after winning all the way through the game. (That was my best game of the weekend (Results wise.)) It was great fun and I'll be back next year for revenge! (As long as I can make it.)

And yes, you missed a chance to beat me, it's much easier to do that when I'm not using awesome white scars! (Which may or may not actually be an awesome army at all)

They are awesome. Except when three Plasma cannons killed their owners in the same unit in the same shooting turn. I think that was my only slice of luck in that game.

Offline tallerguy

• You can't keep a good robot down
    • OzHammer UK RRP for all
  • Armies: Necron
« Reply #68 on: November 13, 2012, 08:43:43 AM »
It was a great event, ran super smooth as always. I won every round too which I am made up about. Although some of my gigantic monstrous creature opponents did make it a tough ride  ::)

Good fun in the evening too at the Crown. Necrons should have taken the event  ;D

Rob
Rob
You can't keep a good robot down

Warhammer at UK RRP for Australia and New Zealand
Home - Oz Hammer - UK prices for All

Offline Zilverscale

• Ork Boy
« Reply #69 on: November 13, 2012, 11:45:43 AM »
I agree :)

Crons were doing good but they had a set back I believe? ;)
(must have been all the lubricants they consumed at the crown :p )