News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: West Cornwall Games Club  (Read 1223 times)

Offline WCGCChris

• Newest
  • I *LOVE* 40k Online!
West Cornwall Games Club
« on: April 2, 2012, 08:46:34 AM »
Hi Guys

I was hoping to raise the profile of a gaming club in Cornwall...

Who are we?

We are a small gaming club set up a few years ago. West Cornwall Games Club is a place where wargames, RPG’s and other tabletop games can be played.

What do we do?

There are many many games that have been played in the club over the years, we are always open to trying new things. Here is a small list of games we have had at club:

Wargames
  • Warhammer 40k
  • Warhammer Fantasy
  • Warmachine
  • Hordes
  • Aeronautica Imperialis
  • Rules of Engagement
RPG’s
  • Call of Cthulhu
  • D&D
  • Twilight 2000
  • Astate
Board Games
  • Space Hulk
  • Bloodbowl
  • Kill Dr Lucky
  • Pandemic

There really are to many to list fully!

Where and when do we do it?

We meet every Thursday from 7pm till 10pm at St Just Methodist chapel hall. Anyone is welcome to come. The first time is free so you can get used to us and see if you want to come again.

Thank you for your time guys, please visit us here: westcornwallgamescl ub.wordpress.com

Offline Shas'Oink

• Sky Ray Pimp Daddy | Infinity Circuit | Ban me, I dare you! | The Fallen didn't fall, they were pushed. | Winner of the 2008 40K Online Longest Title Competition, awarded again with oak leaves, five years and running | Now with O:nkling! | Axe
  • Ancient
  • 87% sure I'm straight
    • oinks overambitious terrain project(s)
Re: West Cornwall Games Club
« Reply #1 on: April 5, 2012, 06:13:04 AM »
Hi there, you may be interested to know that we are arranging a 40KOnline tournament in the summer not a million miles away from you.

It might be a great opportunity for your club members to meet some of the 40KOnline community members. We come from all corners of the UK, including places 'close' to Penzanze such Exeter and Bristol.

Check out the 40KOnline tournament thread on this board for full and further details. You and your club members are more than welcome!!!