News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Harbringers of Change Project Log  (Read 1321 times)

Offline Blackveil

Harbringers of Change Project Log
« on: June 21, 2010, 12:54:22 PM »
Hey guys, finally got my project log up and running! This is my thread for my WIP "The Harbringers of Change", essentially Tzeentch-daemon possesed chaos marines. Figure-wise, nearly everything will have Possessed parts and greenstuff. Here's my first test miniature.

The left arm, the left shoulderpad, and the tentacle-thing are all greenstuffed. I'm happy with how everything turned out except for the shoulderpad. Anyone have any tips for greenstuffing or painting chaos marines? (never been good at either)

Thanks for looking! Hopefully I'll have more up tomorrow.

Edit: That's fire shooting out of both of his arms, part of the abilities they get from the Tzeentch daemons. See this thread for more information:http://www.40konline.com/index.php?topic=202288.msg2478992#new
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 12:57:28 PM by Dark Corsair »
2011 Grim Open GT Best General

Offline enlg

• I like editing stuff.
Re: Harbringers of Change Project Log
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 05:48:58 PM »
don't convert too much before the new horrors come out, they are a nice piece of work really!

Offline Blackveil

« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2010, 06:54:54 PM »
I'm gonna use horrors as my summoned daemons, so don't want them used for my main troops. I've got 2 more converted so far, however you can't really tell what the greenstuff is supposed to be until it's painted, so I'll wait to post them. Anyone have any ideas for what I could use for Obliterators? I'm thinking of making something out of a Spawn kit, some Chaos Terminator weapon arms, and LOTS of greenstuff.

Offline Blackveil

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2010, 11:12:59 AM »
Update!!!!

The plastic one is finished as far as greenstuffing for now.......the metal (painted) one is a WIP pic, I've actually finished it now, just waiting for the greenstuff to harden. the thing in the unpainted one's hand is fire, the one in the painted one's hand isn't, you'll see what it is in about an hour.......the painted one has a Tzeentch symbol on the back of his cape thing, but it won't show up on camera until I paint it, so I didn't take a picture.

Edit: To do list:

Finish GSing the rest of the squad
Repaint the Sorcerer (the painted guy in the picture)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2010, 11:15:09 AM by Dark Corsair »