News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Harlequin Battles  (Read 1749 times)

Offline theghostwarrior

• The Necrons are coming...
Harlequin Battles
« on: February 21, 2002, 11:40:08 AM »
Calling all Harlequin generals...post your battle reports, albeit shortened versions.  I've played two games with mine, and demolished the Tyranids I played both times.  In fact, in the second game my Solitaire charged the opposing "Tyranid Command Squad" containing a Hive Tyrant, three Tyrant Guard, and two Carnifexes, and managed to kill all three Guard, a Carnifex, and wound the Hive Tyrant once before being killed...and all this in one turn!!!  Granted, that was the day I stopped using the Powerblades+Harlequin's Kiss cheese combo, but damn was it fun!!!  Anyways, have fun posting!!!
One bright day in the middle of the night, two dead boys came out to fight.  They stood back to back and faced each other, drew their swords, and shot one another.  A deaf policeman heard the noise, came out and killed the two dead boys.

the_mighty_brain

Re:Harlequin Battles
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2002, 12:02:08 PM »
Turn 1, my 9 death jesters shot and pretty much killed anything that posed a threat in the marine army, then sat back and shot them some more and won
The End

Offline Veul

• Eldar will rule again! (*hopefully*)
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2002, 12:19:31 PM »
hahahahahahzahahaha hahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahah aha sides busting very amusing bit nasty but amusing ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
- [A Squat sporting a long, blonde wig, a battle skirt, a full beard and two bolters, standing astride a pile of Chaos Marine corpses]: It Ain't Over 'Til the Fat Lady Sings

Offline Veul

• Eldar will rule again! (*hopefully*)
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2002, 12:22:49 PM »
umm hate to be rude but what is dangerous in a marine army to a skilled harliquin general??????????? :-\
- [A Squat sporting a long, blonde wig, a battle skirt, a full beard and two bolters, standing astride a pile of Chaos Marine corpses]: It Ain't Over 'Til the Fat Lady Sings

the_mighty_brain

« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2002, 12:36:34 PM »
the harlequins were right at the back of a big table and the only weapons that would be in range for the next few turns were lascannons and missile launchers.

I outranged most of his guns with missile launchers, once I got rig of his long range weapons (cos i got first turn) I was able to shoot freely for the next turn or two and take out other heavy weapons and so on...

ratogre#26

« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2002, 07:23:33 PM »
 I personnaly love using phase feilds with the solitare equiped with power blades, h.kiss and fusion pistol Kill-bo. My problem is that this is a very small model army. In a 1k army I can get up to 20 models (no waithlords. . . banned in small tourneys because of holo-suit and D-cannon option.) The following is what I field:

- shadowseer on bike                        (135)
       - power blades, haywire/plasma grenades.
- Solitare                                             (152)
       - power blades, harle kiss, fusion pistol
       - phase field
- Harle troope w/Haywire grenades  (x7)       (278)
       (1)Plasma pistol/Harle Kiss
       (1)power weapon/s.pistol (4) ccw/s.pistol
-troope ldr w/ h.kiss s.pistol
   -power blades, bio ammo
- mimes w/ haywire                           (x7)      (284)
  - (1) neuro-disrutor/ccw (1) s.pistol/h.kiss
  -(4) s.pitol/ccw
- Troupe ldr
   -s.pistol/h.kiss/powerblades
Harle Bike squad                              (X3)                                      (150)
   - (1)power weapon/fusion gun
     (2) Shuriken catapults.

Any ideas how to improve this army?? or Can someone recommend provide a better army list.

-douglas