News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: United Undivided  (Read 40372 times)

Offline Dryad

• Go Jets Go
United Undivided
« on: February 2, 2009, 02:57:05 AM »
United Undivided
Home of the Iron Warriors, Night Lords, Alpha Legion, Word Bearers, Red Corsairs, and other Chaos Renegades.

Welcome.

This is something I have been very hesitant to begin, but I believe now is the time. A community, a gathering of warbands, a place to be a dedicated traitor.

This is not a path of Command, we follow the hierarchy of the Council of Chaos. This is just a place to stir interest and have some good reading material. A place to flaunt your undivided legion and discuss anything and everything that pertains to rejecting allegiance to the 4 Cults of Chaos.

Pictures, fluff, tutorials, stories, lets make it happen. Who is your army's Lord, what is his background? etc... Posts about our legions are slowly starting to dissapear, we cannot let that happen. We need to show our presence in the Council as some of the Emperor's greatest threats. Take pride in your colors, and lets burn the galaxy!

___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ______

The Forces of Chaos Undivided:

Iron Warriors - FattyMcGratty AKA Firefly; Powerslave aka Vishnah; Raktra
Night Lords - Dryad; Calus Drakin; Lord Alliben
Alpha Legion - WarpWhisperer; Chosen Man
Word Bearers - Irisado
Red Corsairs - DJ-of-E
Others - Killersquid (Legion of the Fleshy Curse); Master Titan BT (Renegades United); BeastNurgling (The Cleaved)

___________________ ___________________ ___________________ ______
Feb. 10: BANNERS! Make link to this thread

Universal Banner: (feel free to add your own name in a photo editing program)

Legion Specific Banners:

« Last Edit: August 29, 2009, 09:34:49 PM by Dryad »

Offline WarpWhisperer

• I'm Alpharius
    • The Serpent's Lair - An Alpha Legion Forum
Re: United Undivided
« Reply #1 on: February 2, 2009, 03:25:16 AM »
I believe that list should start with Alpha Legion (alphabetically, of course  ;) )

Some pics of my Alpha Legion force can be seen here

"I encourage my men to explore the philosophy of bloodshed; to understand the intellectual structure that informs their killing" 'Alpharius', Legion

Offline Lullysing, Appreciator of the glory of chaos.

• Meet Rager, Close combat robo-monster of doom.
« Reply #2 on: February 2, 2009, 04:00:56 AM »
Once again, there are several interpretations to this.

I for one consider myself an undivided player, but try to make lists involving multiple pantheonic units.  My idea list would be undivided with a unit of every god and supporters. 

So once again, this begs the question : Am i a heretic here? is "undivided" only involving "vanilla CSMs" raptors, obliterators, terminators, tanks, dreads and possibly lesser demons?

High powered weapons are so sensorily overwhelming that they are similar to psychoactive drugs. Like LSD, which can convince people they can fly--weapons can make people overconfident. Skewing their tactical judgement.--Ng security
---
Lullysing : yo dude, you there?
[Screwhead] says: yo, just woke up
Lullysing : A car hit my bike, while i was on it.  I don't even have a scratch. Think i should grab a lotto ticket?
[Screwhead] says: Damn! FNP ftw!

Offline DJ-of-E

• Slow Painter is Slow
    • DJ-of-E's 40k Album
« Reply #3 on: February 2, 2009, 07:08:02 AM »
So once again, this begs the question : Am i a heretic here? is "undivided" only involving "vanilla CSMs" raptors, obliterators, terminators, tanks, dreads and possibly lesser demons?

I am on the same boat.  I have a Red Corsairs army, but a lot of their fluff pertains to them hiring other warbands and groups to do some of the fighting for them, in which they have little specialization in.

Offline moc065

• Infinity Circuit / Necrontyr Lord / KoN Warlord
  • Ancient
  • King of the Preemptive Strike
    • klucas.piczo.com
« Reply #4 on: February 2, 2009, 07:08:52 AM »
Good for you Dryad for starting this up... I like it... too bad each of the 4 Gods didn't dictate that they too have a simular thread in tribute to them...

Maybe you will inspre others, and although I do not abide anything other than that devoted to Khorne... I do think that as long as you have something devoted to the Blood God, that you can't be all bad (or would that be good -- you get the point)..

CaHG
Join POC: Saim-Hann
or Read the Guide to Eldar
or read the Guide to Necrons

And Click here if you like Magic The Gathering

Offline Dryad

• Go Jets Go
« Reply #5 on: February 2, 2009, 12:43:13 PM »
Welcome WarpWhisperer. We shall have to hear more about your Alpha Legion.

To address the others. This is not an anti-cult troop thread, I am sure many people in here use cult troops in their lists. The idea is that this is a place to represent non-God specific legions. So far from your descriptions, you guys sound like you fit right in. However, this is not a measure of the combined might of Chaos either, hence, Black Legion can have their own thread if they want...

I am hoping to build a "mini-command" out of the 4 Traitor Legions and the Red Corsairs, with players involved exclusively in developing their own legion's groupings. From there, I think it would be cool to expand and have little campaigns where we can use battle reports from player's own experiences to represent the movement of the legions on a global scale. I would love to have armies supported by write-ups and other cool fluffy reading material.

For Chaos Renegades, (aka, "I play Chaos, I use a unique color scheme, I do not follow a legion, my army is not dedicated to a certain God"), then this is your home as well. I want to hear about your army, be part of the community. Get posts and get a title in the Council!

I was thinking at this stage to do a little roll-call. Pledge your allegiance to your Legion (or fleet if you are a Red Corsair), or give a brief description of your Warband if you are a general Renegade. Also throw out some ideas for titles that we can suggest to the Council of Chaos for our representation. Things like Talonmaster (NL), Warsmith (IW), Dark Apostle (WB)... What are some other terms you guys know of?

Tonight I think I am going to make a signature banner if you guys are interested...
« Last Edit: February 2, 2009, 12:47:55 PM by Dryad »

Offline WarpWhisperer

• I'm Alpharius
« Reply #6 on: February 2, 2009, 02:55:20 PM »
Welcome WarpWhisperer. We shall have to hear more about your Alpha Legion.
Thank you. You'll never get to hear everything! ;)

To address the others. This is not an anti-cult troop thread, I am sure many people in here use cult troops in their lists
I know that sometimes using cult troops can be a little daunting for specific undivided legions, some Alpha Legion players can even have problems justifying using daemons.
Maybe one of the first things this thread can provide are some fluffy 'counts as' replacements for undivided players out there (Not the old allegiance 'switcheroo' ala Black Legion, though).

One example to start:  I recently thought about a Salvage squad for my Alpha legion force.  The Alpha Legion rely on Imperial equipment to equip any newly 'converted/recruited' CSMs, and also highly value gene-seed for recruitment purposes.  A squad led by a Techmarine, whose mechanium fetish had meant if you want to join his squad (and get the best pickings), you have to allow yourself to undergo some bionic 'upgrades'.  With some other members carrying nartheciums to help extricate any geneseed from fallen troops (friend or foe), you have a squad that often sits upon objectives, scavenging what ever the mission calls for.  And that should act (in game terms) very much like Plague Marines.

Also throw out some ideas for titles that we can suggest to the Council of Chaos for our representation. Things like Talonmaster (NL), Warsmith (IW), Dark Apostle (WB)... What are some other terms you guys know of?
Making some assumptions there, maybe?  Daemon-Captain Tiberion leads my Alpha Legion strike-force, but that's just because he's a daemon prince, and the AL aren't very regal... that's completely unofficial of course, but with Alphas, nothing is every 100% ratified (even our colour scheme, apparently!)

In all seriousness, I know that the Alpha Legion at least need more exposure (now there's an anathema) so I welcome anything that can remind people just how cool we, I mean all the Undivided forces are.

"I encourage my men to explore the philosophy of bloodshed; to understand the intellectual structure that informs their killing" 'Alpharius', Legion

Offline Irisado

• A Light in The Grim-Darkness ~ Guns Don't Kill People, Copyright Stats Do | Farseer | Reporting Live! from the Crime Scene | Somewhat behind the times
  • Administrator
  • Soñando debajo del arco iris
  • Armies: Administrators must not play 40K
« Reply #7 on: February 2, 2009, 03:36:21 PM »
This is a very good idea in my opinion Dryad.

I've been a Word Bearers player since fourth edition, but my army has been in slumber since the new Chaos Codex arrived at my house, due to the fact that all my fifth edition games have involved my using my Eldar.

I use a pure undivided Word Bearers list, in that I don't use any Icons other than Chaos Glory, and I don't use any Marks.  I also don't have any Cult Troops in my army either.

Although my army hasn't appeared in fifth edition (and is unlikely to anytime soon), I have written a little background, which I may expand on and post at some stage.  I can, however, confirm that my Dark Apostle is called Varzak, and his second in command is Sythius, who is a Sorcerer.

That's about all for the moment, and I won't have a huge amount to add for a while, but I will be lurking, so that I can read the contributions of others.
« Last Edit: February 2, 2009, 04:36:56 PM by Irisado »
You haunt my in-box like an ex-girl friend could only dream of.

The Forum Rules - Please Read and Remember Them.

Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente

Offline Lord of Winter and War

• The Cause of Diabetes -Captain- Necrontyr Immortal - KoN Veteran - Master of All Diplomacy | Wi-Fi Nomad |
  • Ancient
  • Armies: Harlequins, Spiderfang, Bonereapers, Space Wolves
« Reply #8 on: February 2, 2009, 04:17:38 PM »
There is a thread for pictures already, stickied at the top of the page. But a place to discuss the theme in general I think can be a purposeful idea. Remember though children, try to keep posts constructive. I don't want to see post that are essentially "I agree" or "That is a good Idea". Though, you guys are normally good about that sort of thing anyway. Curiously enough, I am working on an undivided warband right now, joy.

The Warband is called the "Legion of the Fleshy Curse" they worship spawn and mutation. It is the goal of every member of the warband to become a Chaos Spawn, as they believe it is the ultimate form of Chaos Undivided. Thus, they normally hang out in the warp for long periods of time while they grow new tentacles and things.

The warband is lead by a Daemon Prince called GrindGobble Witherfume who takes the form of a massive two headed dragon, it is the one who is secretly behind the mutating nature of the legion, as he projects an aura of corruption around him.

That is essentially, the main basis of the armies philosophy. Naturally, it will include lots of spawn.

PS. I WILL DELETE ANY SPAM POSTS.
« Last Edit: February 2, 2009, 04:18:54 PM by Killersquid »
Harlequin Army Blog

That's not blatant, this is blatant: I'm super happy that I'm playing Austria, the greatest nation in all of Diplomacy!

Azore of Austria

Offline Master Bio-Titan BT

• Armies: Chaos Marines and Tyranids
« Reply #9 on: February 2, 2009, 05:33:54 PM »
Count me in!!  My army consists mostly of Fabius Bile with 3-4 units of Enhanced CSMs, mostly with IoK for the extra attack.  I use all icons in all units that are most advantagous to the unit taken.

My army is themed in the Death Shadows paint scheme and they are titled "Renegades United."

I will say this, if and/or when the CSM codex is renewed in the future and Thousand Sons gets a boost and/or 3rd edition RUBRIC MARINES return, I will most likely go back to a legion specific army.  However, I will have enough models and units to have both, so no worries there!

2008 CSM Poster of the Year

My CSM Conversions & Tutorials (Updated 12-22-12) 

My Tyranid Conversions & Tutorials  (Updated 12-23-12)

Offline BeastNurgling

• A New Year means a New Avatar!
« Reply #10 on: February 2, 2009, 06:45:46 PM »
Sounds like a fun idea.

Your first impression of me may be that I am a dedicated Nurgle player, which is not far off from the truth.  But before you start throwing tomatoes and telling me to get lost, the CSM army I have just started working on is not dedicated to Nurgle.  Well, unless you count 2 units of Plague Marines, but it is my interpretation from this thread that a little cult troops don't hurt.  They're mainly just there for gameplay and to add theme.

Which legion this is should be evident from looking at my current avatar.

It infuriates me when GW creates a totally kick-ass color scheme and just leaves it at that, with little to no backround info on the newly conceptualized army.  But alas, they can, will, and have.  Thus it is up to us players to take an interesting concept and craft it into reality.

My interpretation of the recent addition to the 'Eavy Metal's Chaos Space Marines section, The Cleaved, is that they are an army not fighting for Nurgle or Chaos in general, but for themselves.  My ideal background for them is that they used to be a fairly standard Space Marine chapter, until their planet was struck by a deadly plague (yes, Nurgle is involved) and was infected.  Thanks to their superior structure and immune system (in comparison to regular humans), they were not wiped out immediately, but rather, their bodies have begun to horribly decay and melt, skin and bone turning to green/brown pus and oozing out of joints and vents, staining their bone white power armor.  Much of the chapter has already died from this; their bodies now a pile of noxious goo. (stored in the chapter's Vindicator, interestingly enough) The remaining marines have forsaken their now dead chapter planet and taken to the stars in a space hulk, desperately searching for answers and a cure.

They are not strictly loyal to anyone except themselves.  Their old chapter doctrine encouraged them to hold a strong belief in brotherhood and looking out for one another.  With this notion implanted firmly in their rotting brains, they will stop at nothing to save their chapter, even if it means turning on their old allies and destroying entire worlds to do so...

As their is no official fluff for The Cleaved, this is what I had to come up with.  I view them as a Renegade group due to the fact that their decisions have become affected by Chaos and as they are no longer completely loyal to the Emperor.  They are certainly no longer a Chapter, and haven't become  a Traitor Legion (yet).  And as out of 10 units of guys, only 2-3 are loyal to Nurgle, I also view them as currently undivided.  They don't work or fight for Nurgle; in fact, if anything, he is considered to be their worst enemy.  And they have realized that there best chance at survival may be to join with their great enemy...  Quite a conundrum.
Sigs are overrated.

Offline Dryad

• Go Jets Go
« Reply #11 on: February 2, 2009, 07:29:18 PM »
@ WarpWhisper. Not a huge fan of counts-as for cult troops, but I use lots of counts-as for Icons. The troops seem so streamlined that it is hard to image a Berzerker as anything other than a Berzerker. But thats just my opinion. Icons, on the other hand, are just a basic statline push. This leads lots more interpretation and creativity. I love IoS becuase it represents a state of enhanced awareness, just perfect for a hit-and-run army full of criminals implanted with the geneseed of history's more feared hunter.... I just call it Banner of the Dominus Nox instead of IoS  ;)

@Irisado. I have heard your devotion to Word Bearers before on this forum. Glad to have you around. We need a faithful Dark Apostle in our ranks. I would love to hear about your army's background.

@BeastNurgling. I have been dying to see someone play the Cleaved! I'm glad that someone is actually developing some background for them... As simple as it is, I think it is one of the coolest paint jobs Eavy Metal has ever done. So you think a few of them would still worship Nurgle, eh? I like how you have them as wanting to find a cure somehow. Maybe instead of a cure, more like a destiny they need to fulfill. Kind of like those Undead in LotR that live in the mountain pass that had to fulfill an oath to the king of Gondor before they could be released. I dunno, just an idea. Just the oozing green made me think of those undead guys from the movie somehow...

Offline WarpWhisperer

• I'm Alpharius
« Reply #12 on: February 3, 2009, 04:39:23 AM »
@ WarpWhisper. Not a huge fan of counts-as for cult troops, but I use lots of counts-as for Icons. I love IoS because it represents a state of enhanced awareness, just perfect for a hit-and-run army full of criminals implanted with the geneseed of history's more feared hunter.... I just call it Banner of the Dominus Nox instead of IoS  ;)

I'd like to hear more about how you model these; for example, do you still model the Banner of the Dominus Nox with a Slaanesh symbol on it, or does the unit have all have some modelled options that make the IoS apparent, or does it require a quick explanation pre-game, but with no Slaaneshy links on the models themselves?

As an Alpha Legion player, I want to use Chosen squads with Icons, but infiltrating with a huge great big pole with a chaos symbol on the top doesn't always fit in with the fluff.  I've used Auspexes and 'Spellbooks' as 'counts-as' icons before, but these do seem quite meagre and insignificant.  I'm still searching for a better way to do this - maybe your example(s) could help.

I'll admit that 'counts-as' cult troops may be a more personal obsession; I'll excuse it by claiming it's a way for me to exhibit the Alpha Legion's appetite for subterfuge!

@BeastNurgling. I have been dying to see someone play the Cleaved! I'm glad that someone is actually developing some background for them... As simple as it is, I think it is one of the coolest paint jobs Eavy Metal has ever done.

I second this sentiment.  I'd like to hear/see how you model the distinction between normal CSM to ones with a Nurgle Icon to the Plague marines.  Are you going to use CSM or Loyalist parts to your models?  Is the force led by an Undivided Lord or one with Nurglesque stats?

I use all icons in all units that are most advantagous to the unit taken.

I admit that I do this too; although some days I do feel guilty about doing so ;)  (All the more reason to get more info out of Dryad about what he does with his!)

Offline Dryad

• Go Jets Go
« Reply #13 on: February 3, 2009, 07:37:37 PM »
I'd like to hear more about how you model these; for example, do you still model the Banner of the Dominus Nox with a Slaanesh symbol on it, or does the unit have all have some modelled options that make the IoS apparent, or does it require a quick explanation pre-game, but with no Slaaneshy links on the models themselves?

Everyone around here is cool with counts-as icons as long as they are consistent. I use a pole with a skull on it, with little wings attached to the skull. Looks just like a Night Lord logo, its really cool. I am waiting for a chance to get down to the LGS on a quiet night to do a photo shoot on nice terrain. I do have some pictures deep in the Chaos Pictures thread, but they were taken along time ago and I have lots of new guys painted now.

But, back to the consistency thing. As long as I tell my opponent, "those Night Lord banners are Ios", then everything is gravy. If you start mixing stuff around with a few different types of banners all representing the same icon, then its just not cool. I also use IoCG, but they are a Chaos star on the packpack, completely different than my "IoS".

Offline BaconTaser

« Reply #14 on: February 3, 2009, 08:02:13 PM »
Well i first started off with an Iron Warriors Army, and then i later on got hooked up on a Nurgle themed army with plague marines and more Daemon Princes ( i now have 4... that's enough for apocalypse IMO).

So yeah Count my Iron boys of Plunder Wonder!

My Iron Warriors may not be the ones who uses Predators and Las cannon held space marines, but are focused on assaulting enemy defences with overwelming firepower and close carter combat. They sometimes bring in some Khorn Beserkers to sweeten the the tide of combat. That warband would sometimes use Vindicators and Defilers if are needed, but there's also the huge squads of Obliterators who gets it done more efficiently, and in some cases, behind enemie's walls by surprise. My squads of chaos space marines holds the Icon of Chaos Glory , flamers or meltas and an Aspiring Warsmith with powerfists and combi-flamers for some extra support to his squad. Many of the oldest of the warband have ascended to daemonhood , some say their number is above 10 from what a survivor of a huge planetary strike has told. On many occasions they showed no mercy to the Ultramarines and the Dark Eldars, and they were spotted to be looting from other Chaos Space marine warbands depending on how ineffective the warband is, wanting to take away their armory and bodies to be in better use.   

Edit* Most of this fluff was based on my experiences, the players who i face most of the time and my tactics.
« Last Edit: February 4, 2009, 03:34:23 PM by FattyMcgratty: AKA Firefly »

Offline Calus Drakin

• Armies: Night Lords, Eldar
« Reply #15 on: February 3, 2009, 08:19:48 PM »
I have my Night Lords hidden in the depts of my shelves, on vacation at the moment, but their numbers still seem to be growing even while I play with my Eldar so you can count me in.

The leader of this particular band is a sorceror, who doesn't view the Night Lords chapter as traitors, since their primarch was more or less ousted after besting one of the more favored sons of the emperor in combat. He thinks the Night Lords were driven away by the so-called loyalist chapters, rather then by the decision of the Emporer and they were forced to side with Horus simply to survive.

He personally has had visions of the Emperor, and believes that it is a sign they would still be welcomed back if it wasn't for the pride and jealousy of the loyalist legions. He thinks similar to the radical inquisitors, that Chaos is a tool, one that could even be turned upon itself. He thinks the Night Lords were chosen to collect this tool and thus why the Emperor stood by and allowed them to be driven from Terra. His visions of the Emperor welcoming them home have even brought him into contact with several radical inquisitors, although nothing has ever come of these most secret of meetings.

That was some of my original fluff. I was actually planning to add a Lost and the Damned contingent to serve as the retinue of one of these radical inquisitors who chose to trust him enough to attempt to recover some of the artifacts of chaos. But now that that's no longer a legal option, I'll have to continue the fluff to show that. Anyway, you can count me in for this.  ;D
Considering my chosen armies are Vampire Counts and Night Lords, yes, I think "Back from the dead" is probably the most accurate description of my return.

Vampire Counts
     1 / 1 / 1

Offline Powerslave

• "It's all part of the plan."
« Reply #16 on: February 4, 2009, 12:44:58 PM »
Good initiative!

Myself, I campaigned very hard to promote the Iron Warriors, and I can proudly say, I am probably one of the most die-hard fans of the said Legion.

I would love to share with you two threads that I have done to promote the Iron Warriors:

My Ultimate Guide to the Iron Warriors:
(I think, it is a bit out-dated and can use a lot of work, so as soon as I get some free time, I will make sure to upgrade a lot of parts in it, especially a lot of fluff issues.)
http://www.40konline.com/index.php?topic=171063.0

And just some of my fan fiction on IWs:
http://www.40konline.com/index.php?topic=170815.0

Hope this is of some interest. And yeah, Undivided Chaos is the way to go :)

If someone wants to exchange ideas on IWs or need some help, I will be eager to get in contact. I have a lot of experience with Iron Warriors, and my knowledge of the fluff is very extensive, so I will be more than happy to get in touch with other IWs players (Raktra and Cyresh, I already know you guys well enough, hehe).

I am currently working on more fan fiction, but due to an incredibly busy schedule with my company and my studies, I am finding myself very short on time to write something.

P.S. I am known to advocate the use of Khorne Berzerkers in classical Iron Warriors armies due to the 3rd edition and due to a lot of interesting fluff that comes from the novels written by Graham McNeill.
http://timeofending.blogspot.com/ - my blog
"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me." - Ayn Rand
http://www.40konline.com/community/index.php?topic=186984.0 - Black Water (Battle for Calvinus Prime)
http://www.40konline.com/community/index.php?topic=170815.0 - The March of Iron - My Fluff, My Story
http://www.40konline.com/community/index.php?topic=171063.0 - My Guide to Iron Warriors

Offline Raktra (So long, I guess)

• Skarboy | Ripper | Princess of Baal
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Armies: Grey Knights
« Reply #17 on: February 4, 2009, 01:07:11 PM »
Vish has been ninaj'ing me all over the place lately... I think I'm spending too much time with the Orks.

I shall join this legion of... Legions, with the 7th Grand Company of the Iron Warriors, the Steel Gauntlet Warband. I now have camera abilities, so hopefully once my Orks are all spick and span I should be able to show you guys some pictures!

Offline Dryad

• Go Jets Go
« Reply #18 on: February 4, 2009, 02:05:01 PM »
I knew there was a decent Iron presence out there, glad you guys showed up! Vish, fan fiction is a big part of what I want to generate here in this thread so make sure you keep us posted!

@Calus Drakin. Ave Dominus Nox, dude!  ;) 
I think you really understand the underlying theme to the Legion's decisions. Its really all about being betrayed by those you have served. And I think you are right, there was always a bit of jealousy among the other Primarchs in regards to how powerful and effective Konrad's work was. I like the fact that your Sorceror has maintained that sense of foresight that Konrad "suffered" from, I think that curse would be somewhat distilled throughout some of the geneseed in the Legion.

The way I see it, the Legion in general is probably not as disbanded as some people might think. I would say that the majority of the Legion has stuck together due to a sense of true brotherhood, that sense of divine loyalty that made them so strong in the beginning. However, I think that infighting might have become more common on a smaller scale since they relocated to the Eye of Terror some 10,000 years ago or so. Especially when you consider the fact that most of the 2nd wave of Marines were criminals taken from the streets of Nostramo, I would say that the modern day fortress world in the Eye would be reminiscent of that old tragic environment. I think it would be a dark place where different "gangs" would have distinct territory and distinct agendas...

On the other hand, I think there might be a small portion of the Legion that didn't set up in the Eye under Prince Acerbus Krieg's "rule". This part of the Legion would be probably be less effected by Chaos, but also somewhat "lost" without a true sense of leadership. Maybe warbands like this have somehow known that the Corona Nox was still intact and in the hands of the true heir of the Night Lords. Maybe they have just been searching for 10,000 years and refused to accept Krieg as the heir. Well we all know that Sahaal is out there somewhere and has the Corona in his hands right now. Does he dare go into the Eye to face Krieg and retrieve his Legion? Maybe he has just given up on them because they are now lost to the taint of Chaos and long forgotten their true reason for turning their back on the Imperium... because their master was murdered at the will of his own father and his own brothers!

I personally have a very distinct place and fluff for my Legion. I have already written too much today, I will save my story for another day.

Didn't get around to creating a forum banner yet, but I think I may get working on that tonight. I'm also glad that people are using links to keep these pages organized. Killersquid has already pointed out that the Liber Chaotica is there for us to use for any general army pictures, unless a certain picture needs to be used to demonstate a particlular scheme or conversion that relates to the topic at hand. In that latter case, putting something here should be fine.

EDIT: I have added those who are interested on the opening post. If you don't see your name it is because your post did not make it clear that you were for sure interested/or I wasn't able to get enough info out of you post to decipher your army's name/affiliation.
« Last Edit: February 4, 2009, 08:13:08 PM by Dryad »

Offline Lord Alliben

• Ripper
  • jo. Ph34r my l33t skillz. B4x4^2!
    • Alliben's Homepage
« Reply #19 on: February 9, 2009, 06:12:47 PM »
Ever since the new codex I have been wondering where my legions have gone. I see they have found their way here. Haha. Very well, count me in. I am rebuilding my Night Lords Legion. I don't plan to use many Daemonic units but that may change over time. I want a more un-tainted feel to my legion. they are definitely the ones who would follow Sahaal over Acerbus. I will get started on painting and see what battle reports and fluff I can come up with in the near future.