News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Simply sublime!  (Read 539 times)

Offline Isiah

Simply sublime!
« on: September 8, 2003, 04:02:11 PM »
All,

I have been scanning these boards for months on end now and have finally felt it time to say hello.

I am an old school gamer (rogue trader) who has recently come back to the game and picked up the gauntlet. I've then promptly taken it to my friends in the shape of the exotic harlequins.... and with some success I might add.

Last Friday (5/9/03) I played 1500pts against Kharn and his beserkers and wiped them out to a man. The next test was against the Blood Angels accompanied a not too shabby Death Company (wiped out by my Shadowseer and six troupers by the way! :o). Both commanders are good friends of mine and game a heck of a lot more than I do.

That's why I was VERY satisfied to of beaten them both, having used Rasmus' codex. Ten out of ten by the way chap. Excellent work.

Before I go, is there an updated codex? I ask because there have been so many suggestions, I wondered whether or not Rasmus had got round to editing his list.

eversomanythanks,

Isiah (UK). ;D

Offline Rasmus

• The Ratcatcher
  • Ancient
  • Lost Roads are now found!
    • 40kOnline
  • Armies: Squats
Re:Simply sublime!
« Reply #1 on: September 9, 2003, 02:37:57 AM »
Welcome to EO/40k.ca!

And congratualations on your battle!

I have been pressed for time and have not made the tiny updates that have been suggested to the Codex as it stands. There are just some wordings that need changing. Otherewise I think we are about done.

Glad you enjoy our work. It is not mine, it is ours.

Lost Roads - finally released!

YouTube-clip of my Squat army.