News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Born in the Night 1500 Comp list  (Read 804 times)

Offline Hannibal.Lictor

• I *LOVE* 40k Online!
Born in the Night 1500 Comp list
« on: August 26, 2015, 01:28:35 PM »
Pretty simple list but I think tons of fun. I play a Mymeara craftworld army and stuck with the sneaky bastards with wraithdudes type list. At the very least, this would be a ton of fun to play:

Irillyth, The Shade of Twilight.
Shadow Specters x4 one is exarch with prism blaster

Wraithseer with D cannon

10 Wraighblades with axes

2x Three man shurieken cannon bikes

Hornet Squadron with pulse lasers

2x Warpsipider six man units both with exarchs, one has spinneret rifle.

So you have three pretty solid units of wraiths that force target priority decisions early, with the rest of a highly mobile army that has a lot of dakka. I am giving up alot in the psychic phase but such is life. I have had pretty good success with the seer, esp when he gets FNP off. Wraithblades have been hit or miss with me, but I love them; ten seems like a good number and take up alot of board if you want.

Shadow specters took me a game or two to figure out. I tried being more aggressive with them but it didnt work out as well. Now, I love them. That five man unit can put on a hurting with a possible 8 ghoststrike shoots.

The basic plan is to run at the bad guys with my wraithdudes, with a chance of popping the warlord or key fellow with the D cannon. Basically screening with these guys. The rest of the army can do eldar asshatterey and jump about shooting at things whilst screeming Nanny-nanny-boo-boo.

Post Merge: August 26, 2015, 01:30:32 PM
In the future, please use the modify button. Double posting is against the forum rules, and for that reason, the system merged your posts.

Crap, its 1500....remove the warp spiders and three blades.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 01:30:32 PM by Hannibal.Lictor »

Offline haunt

• Aspect Warrior | I Won the Eldar Army List Competition, and All I Got Was This Title!
  • Play and have fun.
  • Armies: Eldar, Dark Angel, Tyranids, Necrons and Tau
Re: Born in the Night 1500 Comp list
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2015, 11:11:14 PM »
So the point value total is what?

I like that it's a Mymeara Craftworld, but is Irillyth and the Shadow Spectres legal? Or allowed in regular game plays?
This is where Death rejoices, as he teaches the living.

Hoc est ubi mors gaudet, quod ipse docet vivis.

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

Offline Hannibal.Lictor

• I *LOVE* 40k Online!
Re: Born in the Night 1500 Comp list
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2015, 03:39:15 AM »
Depends on the tournament. ITC/Adepticon/NOVA, he is good. Some of theother PLs need some reworking. Maugan Ra works SO poorly with his aspect, otherwise I would be loving him up at 30 points a warrior.