News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 2000pts Highlander list (Custodes + Dark Angels + Guilliman)  (Read 2140 times)

Offline Grand Master Lomandalis

• Grand Master of the Deathwing | Oh the lolmanity! | 40kOnline's Care Bear of LOL!
  • Global Moderator
  • We were murderers first, last, and always!
  • Armies: Dark Angels, Custodes, Knights, Night Lords
There is enough of a mishmash of stuff in this list, that I figured it could go in here.

Anyways, my LGS is running a Highlander tournament this month, and I threw together a ridiculous list that I think might be fun because it's just... well... ridiculous lol.

If you are unfamiliar with a Highlander Tournament, everything is restricted to 0-1, including detachments and similar style of units (ie:  Land Raider Crusader and Land Raider Redeemer are both Land Raiders, and thus can not have more than one).

Dark Angels Outrider Detachment
HQ
Sammael:  Sableclaw.  216pts
Ravenwing Talonmaster188pts

Troops
5 Scouts:  Bolters.  55pts

Fast Attack
Ravenwing Darkshroud138pts

Ravenwing Attack Bike:  Heavy Bolter.  47pts

6 Ravenwing Black Knights276pts

Adeptus Custodes Patrol Detachment
HQ
Shield-Captain:  Dawneagle Jetbike.  160pts

Troops
10 Custodian Guard:  2x Sentinel Blade & Storm Shield, 8x Guardian Spear.  534pts

Ultramarine Super-Heavy Auxiliary Detachment
Lion El'Guilliman385pts

Total Points:  1999
Model Count:  27
Command Points:  7
If there is anything that recent politics has taught us, it is that quotes taken out of context can mean what ever you want them to.
Well I always liked the globals...
I knew I had fans!!!

"Dark Angels are Traitors" is the 40k equivalent of Flat Earthers.  You can provide all of the proof you want that says otherwise, but people just can't let it go...