News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Slaanesh Havos  (Read 2047 times)

Offline Brash

• Titan Games
  • Armies: Chaos Space Marines
Slaanesh Havos
« on: January 8, 2018, 11:35:06 PM »
So I played my first game of the new year and used havocs for the first time in a long time. My list was a 1000 point emperors children army with 3 squads of noise marines with lucius and havocs. The Havocs were amazing and using endless cacophony made me feel like they are best utilized in emperors children lists. just wanted to see what everyone else thinks. Plus I was unsure how to paint my havocs since I collect a few different chaos armies but I am definitely leaning towards slaanesh!
Ave Dominus Nox

Offline Aurics Pride

• Aspect Warrior
  • I tread the hidden path.....
  • Armies: Eldar, Raven Guard, Slaanesh
Re: Slaanesh Havos
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 10:05:09 AM »
Slaanesh Havocs are absolutely amazing, endless cacophony is absolute gold when combined with these guys.
I've run a unit with 4 Lascannons and a unit with 4 Autocannons and found the Lascannons just to be absolutely brutal. As you say keep Lucius nearby and then just delete a vehicle per turn until your enemy deals with them.
Endless Cacophony also works really well with Slaaneshi obliterators as well btw.....
+++ VICTORUS AUT MORTIS +++

My Army Blog (Corsair & Raven Guard: Here

Offline Lord of Winter and War

• The Cause of Diabetes -Captain- Necrontyr Immortal - KoN Veteran - Master of All Diplomacy | Wi-Fi Nomad |
  • Ancient
  • Armies: Harlequins, Spiderfang, Bonereapers, Space Wolves
Re: Slaanesh Havos
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2018, 12:27:29 PM »
It works pretty well with a mob of cultist and vet's of the long war stratagem too. Puts out a scary amount of wounds on things.
Harlequin Army Blog

That's not blatant, this is blatant: I'm super happy that I'm playing Austria, the greatest nation in all of Diplomacy!

Azore of Austria