News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Biel-Tan Army up for Review  (Read 343 times)

Offline Lucifers_Mentor

• Eat my leet LLAMA!!
Biel-Tan Army up for Review
« on: March 26, 2003, 03:11:38 AM »
Hey All

Ok, ive  been planning this Biel-Tan Army for a coupla weeks. I want to know what u guys (eldar god's/godesses or just orginary mongs), what u think of it.

Qwertyguy_21

Re:Biel-Tan Army up for Review
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2003, 03:12:57 AM »
it helps if u post the list ;D

Offline Lucifers_Mentor

• Eat my leet LLAMA!!
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2003, 06:04:14 AM »
MEhhh....the net cable got unplugged and for some reason when i logged back online this was posted.

Anyway, I need some advice on "dieting" this army, reducing its point cost down to 1500. Also any advice on the army would be apreciated:

HQ

Farseer (Close Combat Weapon, Shruiken Pistol, Mind War, Fortune) - 77 Points
With Bodyguard
2 Warlocks (Close Combat Weapon each, Shruiken Pistol each, 2 Destructors) - 56 Points

Elites

8 Rangers - 152 Points
Vyper (Missile Launcher) - 50 Points

Troops
9 Dire Avengers + Exarch (Shruiken Pistol and Diresword) - 154 Points
4 Fire Daragons + Exarch (Firepike, Tank Hunter) - 129 Points
9 Howling Banshees + Exarch (Powerblades, Acrobatics) + Wave Serpent (Scatter Lasers) - 304 Points
4 Striking Scorpions + Exarch (Biting Blade) - 97 Points
4 Dark Reapers + Exarch (Fast Shot) - 223 Points

Fast Attack

4 Swoopingh Hawks + Exarch (Hawks Talon) - 132 Points

Heavy Support

Falcon (Starcannon) - 155 Points
Wraithlord (Scatter Laser) - 105 Points
War Walker (Starcannon) - 65 Points

Points Total
Points Wanted

Ive also got a unit of Guardians that id like to work into the army somewhere, especially if i could put just like 5 guardians with a heavy support battery (money is always a problem with the heavy support battery's)

Please note that this is following the Biel-Tan force orginistation chart, not the "Vanilla (Stock-Standard)" Eldar force orginisation chart

I am kind of worried about having my howling banshees and to a lesser degree my Swooping Hawks charging ahead of my army, even though i would be mounting either the scorpions or the fire dragons into the wave serpent

Any help would be greatly apreciated

Thanks

Lucifers Mentor

Offline Koonitz

• Ignorance is your greatest enemy
  • Ancient
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2003, 08:23:18 AM »
It would also help if you posted this in the appropriate forum. The "General 40k" forum is NOT for army lists. A moderator will be around shortly to put this post in it's place.
"I like to think of this lovely place as my home. Now you wouldn't even think about upsetting me in my home, would you? Of course you wouldn't. So do what I say, when I say, and I won't get upset. I do bad things when I'm upset."
-Drill Instructor, MechWarrior 2

"It is not my responsibility to prove you are wrong. It is your responsibility to prove you are right."
-Koonitz

"The next time you decide to stab me in the back, have the guts to do it to my face."
- Captain Malcolm Reynolds

Offline Lucifers_Mentor

• Eat my leet LLAMA!!
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2003, 12:12:03 AM »
Where do i put it then?? i was going to post some revisions i made, but i just want to know where to post this list then?? that was my first post on these forums and im sorry about the inapropriate placing