News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Doubles 1000 point list  (Read 1046 times)

Offline Azonalanthious

• Biker Nob | KoN Veteran
  • When in doubt, use more explosives.
Doubles 1000 point list
« on: February 5, 2011, 07:07:19 PM »
So we had a double's tournament today.  I was planning on playing a Chaos Demon army matched with my friend's Chaos Marines (he provided all the models), but he didn't make it to the tournie.  :(  Fortunately, I hauled some orks to the store with me 'just in case'.  So got a random partner (another friend and a good guy, but since our lists weren't planned to go together from the get-go, we weren't really complimentary lists and so not too competitive.)  I'll be tossing up some bat reps on account of how I want some teef, so to make life easy, here is my list to reference for those posts (and partner's list below it).  Just something I tossed together real quick since it was 'just in case' -- can't go wrong with nob bikers!

Edit: Batreps up! http://www.40konline.com/index.php?topic=210684.msg2572264#msg2572264

HQ:
-Warboss, warbike, big choppa
-Warboss, warbike, big choppa

Troops:
-6x nobs, warbikers, painboy, 2 pk, 3 big choppa, boss pole, waaagh banner, kombi-skorcha, kombi-rokkit
-6x nobs, warbikers, painboy, 2 pk, 3 big choppa, boss pole, waaagh banner, kombi-skorcha, kombi-rokkit

His list:

HQ:
-Captain, power sword

Elite:
-7x Sternguard, 2 missile launchers, rhino
-Ironclad Dreadnought, drop pod

Troops:
-10x Tac squad, melta, missile launcher, power sword
-10x Tac squad, melta, missile launcher, power sword

Heavy Support:
-Predator, autocannon, heavy bolter sponsons.
« Last Edit: February 5, 2011, 09:52:49 PM by Azonalanthious »

Offline the_humble_terminator

• Tankbusta Boy
  • Judgement Day is inevitable...See you soon!
Re: Doubles 1000 point list
« Reply #1 on: February 5, 2011, 07:28:43 PM »
i love that biker setup! ZOMG all you brought were bikers???? i like it.
IfThe Terminator Series' Skynet would realize something.....

If they send Terminators back in time every time they are about to lose....but instead...they send them to the point at which judgement day occurred...and each time after, send to about 3 months after the time they last received a terminator...The resistance would lose a lot quicker. As the technology would actually be improving too fast for the resistance to react.....The Terminator series would end...and Skynet would have won.