News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Imperial Armour Series  (Read 505 times)

Offline fork

• Your utensil in the dark
Imperial Armour Series
« on: September 25, 2005, 01:01:30 PM »
Do your opponent have to agree to use the tanks inside these massive tomes? And how about official tournaments? I've read something in one of the books that you need to ask for permission to include Super-heavy tanks, but the others seem like an official update to a codex.

Offline wellard

• Master Gunner
  • Lazerous Penguin
Re: Imperial Armour Series
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2005, 01:39:56 PM »
most tournements are anti forge world, what you do normally is upto your local group, but normally anything goes thats not a super heavy of course,

jim
They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old. Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning.

We will remember them

Offline fork

• Your utensil in the dark
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2005, 02:38:31 PM »
ok, thx for the info then.

Offline Siege_TF

• Lazerous Penguin
  • *Slurp* I mean... *Sip*
« Reply #3 on: October 2, 2005, 12:53:44 AM »
At all the GW tourneys I've been to the stipulations are either 'no forgeworld' or 'no structure points'. I've seen Thunderhawks at the Canadian GT 2004, one player had an army that could choose not to land at all because they were all in flyers. I've also seen Heavy Gun Drones in Immortal tourneys.
Onager 
/ˈänəjər
/Noun
An animal of a race of the Asian wild ass (Equus hemionus onager) native to northern Iran.

In other words GW are calling Tau players wild asses for wanting a melee suit option.

Offline wellard

• Master Gunner
  • Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #4 on: October 2, 2005, 05:28:43 AM »
At all the GW tourneys I've been to the stipulations are either 'no forgeworld' or 'no structure points'. I've seen Thunderhawks at the Canadian GT 2004, one player had an army that could choose not to land at all because they were all in flyers. I've also seen Heavy Gun Drones in Immortal tourneys.

this is very true, GW are having a pay to play campagin day (sabbat cursade) where the rules are 'no structure points'.

jim
They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old. Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning.

We will remember them