News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 1500pt daemon bomb army[beardy]  (Read 1345 times)

Offline Sith Spawn

1500pt daemon bomb army[beardy]
« on: July 11, 2005, 03:17:23 PM »
[Warning: exessive amount of dairy product in this list, its a competive list for competive games mostly]

Hq:

csm lord-286pts total
-Mark of slaanesh
-sorecer
-8 minor slaanesh psychic powers
-bolt pistol
-warp talisman
-bike
-daemonic essense
-daemonic rune
-daemonic resilence
-personal icon
-combi melta
-melta bombs

Liutenet-211pts total
-sorecer
-mark of slaanesh
-8 minor slaanesh psychic powers
-bolt pistol
-personal icon
-daemonic flight
-daemonic speed
-infiltrate
-melta bombs

Troops:

8 daemonettes-120pts

8 daemonettes-120pts

8 daemonettes-120pts

8 daemonettes-120pts

8 daemonettes-120pts

8 daemonettes-120pts

Fast attack:

5 mounted daemonettes-140pts total

5 mounted daemonettes-140 pts total

total= 1500pts
No.models= 60

probly would do well vs many armys but has problems with mech armys and some forms of eldar.

Not sure of liutenets combo of speed+wings is legal, think it is ;)

Fairly simple tactics, get siren, go forward and deploy lots of dairy...erm daemonettes into cc, pt for pt there awesome with rendering claws+speacial rules, its just the getting them into cc intact is the tricky bit.

Libarians with psy hood may cause problems for the liutenet and lord, lord is tough and hard to kill once tubo boosted but still very killable, likewise for there liutenet :-\

This can be countered I suppose by flying everyting towards the libarian, one of the hqs will survive and deploy so many daemonetes on the libs behind he will be feeling the pain for a while.

Not fullproof army, more a nemisis army, you ether got the few counters in your army or  your in alot of trouble.

Luckilly the direct counters are rare and mech armys still fear rendering claws.

Edit: suppose it could be fun but as pointed out before its for more competive games where both players are going all out.Tourny style I suppose.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2005, 03:23:25 PM by Sith Spawn »

Offline Icarus with Servo Arm

• "I now have full access to your systems."
    • Index Astartes Forums
Re: 1500pt daemon bomb army[beardy]
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2005, 03:32:48 PM »
You cannot have both flight and speed be used in the same turn, so drop one for the lieutenant.

Slaanesh daemonbomb is a hit or miss, as most marines with any inquisition allies could kill the summoners quite easily.
Servo.

Offline DanBZ

• Innocentia Probat Nihil
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2005, 04:41:03 PM »
yeah, just add a few more summoners.  Bikes, perhaps.  Turbo-boost would be a good way to protect them.
Actual quotes from George W. Bush:
"The problem with the French is that they don't have a word for entrepreneur."
"More and more of our imports are coming from overseas."
"It's hard to put food on your family."

Offline harder

• I *LOVE* 40k Online!
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2005, 11:43:03 PM »
just have to say....THATS AWESOME, no sarcasm intended.

Offline Sith Spawn

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2005, 10:03:44 AM »
Ty for comments so far, im thinking ill drop the speed for maybe a combi melta on liutenet for more anti tank or maybe give my lord daemonic armour and drop someting off liutenet like melta bombs for the 5 pts needed, of course it would be over do on  the lord but a 2+ invulnerble after turbo boost+4+no instant death and his high toughness would mean even if siren fails for both it would take a good bit of doing to kill him.

Im not sure aboat including orther summoners cause then theyd most likly die every game if all goes right giving easy pts away or if siren failed then theyd probly still be enemy no.1 for every bolter and the like which dont care if you have an invulnerble :-\

On an anorther note this army is getting tempting since I already collect chaos for fantasy and could do with some daemons... ;)

Id have to do someting with the bases though.

Offline Spirit of Kurnous

• Infinity Circuit
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2005, 10:08:28 AM »
just hope yu dont face a seer council with their ghosthelms, half WS demons :) or if you face a grey knight army you could be in trouble too.
40k:
Eldar=12000pts
Slaanesh Deamons = 2000pts

Fantasy:
Slaanesh=5000pts      
Wood Elves=6000pts
Slaanesh Deamons = 3000pts
High Elves 3000pts

Offline Sith Spawn

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2005, 10:14:19 AM »
True, though ima tau player im used to ws2 ;).And luckilly not all eldar have it so perhaps I could get away with throwing one unit at a time to the almighty seer councils that dont die.

Daemonhunters may be a problem, depends on equipment+ board, but hey as far as I know there not a overly popular army due to cost and the fact grey knights die just like any orther marine is a turn off.

It does well though vs most armys where it has a unfair advantage imo, against certain armys it can have problems but meh, could say the same for most armys :)

Offline Spirit of Kurnous

• Infinity Circuit
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2005, 10:16:17 AM »
i do run demonhunters tho :) so at a guess you hide at the start so you cant be shot if enemy gets 1st turn, on that hope they dont have a callidus (most popular assassin round here) who can move you into the open
40k:
Eldar=12000pts
Slaanesh Deamons = 2000pts

Fantasy:
Slaanesh=5000pts      
Wood Elves=6000pts
Slaanesh Deamons = 3000pts
High Elves 3000pts