News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Kabal of the Raging Beast!  (Read 60968 times)

Offline D4rKn3sS

• Haemonculus
  • Funny how guts taste better on the outside....
Kabal of the Raging Beast!
« on: January 1, 2007, 06:13:55 PM »
Only members are allowed to post here. Also people who wish to join must PM IncubiLord first.

Kabal of the Raging Beast - Information Post

The Kabal of the Raging Beast is currently the largest and most active Kabal on the 40k online Forums. We are here to provide not just a source of articles based mostly around painting, converting, and collecting Dark Eldar armies, but also to encourage a friendly atmosphere where fellow "True Eldar" can learn the ways of our particular style of warfare.

The Kabal of the Raging Beast utilises a wide variety of strategies on the field to
bring in the slaves and strike fear in the enemy.

Current Membership

Archon: IncubiLord

Dracon: -bill-

Dracon: Gwaihir

Haemonculus: D4rKn3sS
  Grotesque: Stryder
  Grotesque: Trooper Caffren

Haemonculus: ArchonDragomyr
  Grotesque: Archondav
  Grotesque:

Sybarite: SyNide
  Warrior: Naikee
  Warrior: locarno24
  Warrior:
  Warrior:
  Warrior:

Sybarite: Shade
  Warrior: Vic
  Warrior:
  Warrior:
  Warrior:
  Warrior:

Sybarite: Rathnard
  Warrior: MacVurrich
  Warrior: Mahalelel
  Warrior: IOK
  Warrior: Flood NZ
  Warrior: TheJester

Sybarite: Raider
  Warrior: wickywacky1
  Warrior:
  Warrior:
  Warrior:
  Warrior:

Our Kabal Banner - provided by Shade, designed by Kitsune Tsuki
Place this in your signature to proclaim your alleigance to the rest of the forum! While you are not required to use the banner, we certainly encourage you to do so.

Code:

History of Rathnard, First Archon of the Raging Beasts

Of all the worlds and cities within the galaxy, none are so synonymous with deceit and betrayal as the city of Commorragh, the great refuge of the Dark Eldar. It is here in this dark city within the webway that it’s denizens vie with each other for power, whether it’s through politics, an assassins blade, or outright war. In Commorragh the weak have no right to rule, and those who show signs of it are quickly toppled from power.

Commorragh is divided up between many Kabals, each ruled by a Dark Eldar Lord. The Kabals constantly compete with one another for more territory, slaves, anything that would further consolidate their own power.

One such Kabal is the Kabal of the Raging Beast. Like many Kabals, it has gone through several periods under the sway of various Dark Eldar Lords, the most influential and infamous of them being Lord Rathnard.

Being a supreme diplomat and formidable warrior, Rathnard had been able to carve out an extensive empire within Commorragh, and his borders were well protected by his legions of warriors. Lord Rathnard thought himself almost invincible, and bragged that even the great Lord and Founder of Commorragh, Asdurabel Vect, could not hope to rival his armed forces. Naturally, with such arrogance comes enemies and the individual that would be Rathnards downfall came from a most unexpected quarter – his Prime Haemonculus Vorlak.

Vorlak was a very ambitious individual, and was always planning huge projects involving the creation of some improbably bizarre torture device, creative ways of subjugating entire hive worlds (usually involving ridiculous amounts of airborne hallucinogens or in one case, a titan-sized grotesque), or even converting an army of slaves into living bombs. But despite his requests, Rathnard was never willing to supply him with the obscene resources needed for these insane projects.
Eventually, Vorlak grew tired of these disappointments, and decided to take matters into his own hands. Gathering the support of like-minded haemonculi and sybarites Vorlak led the overthrow of Rathnards Kabal, slaying his incubi bodyguard and loyal warriors with a horde of the horrors created within his dungeons. With Rathnard firmly in the hands of his own haemonculi torturers, Vorlak reformed the remains of the Kabal. The horrific nature of his coup’ earned him the respect and fear of the Dracons and Sybarites formerly under Rathnard, and they quickly formed into line behind their new leader.

For a time Vorlak enjoyed a measure of success. The slave raids continued to provide a steady source of currency to maintain the Kabals position, although many of them were put to use in Vorlaks torture chambers, as he was finally able to begin realising his twisted dreams.

After being confined to the torture chambers, Rathnard was subjected to the worst torments imaginable as Vorlaks Haemonculi did their work. From head to toe, his body became covered in disfiguring scars yet he was not ready to give up. During his time in the torture chambers, Rathnard learnt everything he could about Vorlaks activities. He learnt that his vast projects and experiments had started taking a toll on the slave-taking. The Wych Cults had severed ties with the Kabal and the Kabalites were becoming less satisfied with their takings from each slave raid, as Vorlaks projects consumed ever-more resources. Even the amongst the Haemonculi, originally Vorlaks stanchest supporters, there was growing dissent as they were gradually taken away from their own work and pressed into service on Vorlaks projects.

Slowly, Rathnard garnered support amongst the dissenters. One by one, Sybarites, Dracons and eventually Haemonculi secretly pledged their support to him until fully one third of the Kabal was behind him.

Finally one night, a team of warriors infiltrated the torture chambers and released Rathnard. Taking his old Punisher from the Sybarite, Rathnard made his way up the Kabals central spire, slaughtering every Kabalite who crossed his path as he stalked down the corridors towards his target.
That same night Vorlak was alone in his personal quarters, going over his plans for his latest project. Suddenly there was a dull thud and his chamber doors blew open as a plasma grenade detonated. Through the smoke and haze, Vorlak saw a lone figure holding a Punisher. The creature had the frame and height of an Eldar, yet every part of its body was scarred, bloodied and burnt. The creature knelt down low and balanced the punisher in one hand behind its back, its face becoming visible as a twisted, hideous mask of pure malice.
In terror Vorlak drew his blade but the creature was two quick. Leaping forward, it parried the Vorlaks thrusting attack and drove it’s punisher into his abdomen, twisting it around and forcing the blade up around his heart, through the neck and finally splitting the head up the centre.

Vorlaks remains were placed on display in the Kabals central hall. Those Kabalites who had not yet pledged their allegiance to Rathnard quickly did so, although many were executed anyway for their lack of loyalty.

Rathnard is now never seen in anything less than full battle armour, his scared body forever covered and his face concealed by a mask fashioned not unlike the look Rathnard had given Vorlak the night he took back his Kabal. The slave raids have only increased, with the more and more slaves brought back with each foray into the material realm. The Wych Cults have re-established ties with the Kabal and its position has only strengthened

While there have been several attempts, Rathnard has never again come close to losing his position and under his leadership. The Kabal of the Raging Beast remains a force to be reckoned with both within and without the dark city of Commorragh.

History of Shade, Second Archon of the Raging Beasts

Shade, Dracon of the Kabal of the Raging Beast, stood by his Archon's side as the other Archons walked into the throne room.  Today his "master" was making a alliance with the other 2 Kabals in the area. Unknown to the Archon was that Shade had secretly gone out and made a pact with the other Archons to take out his Archon.

The meeting was near its end when Shade said, "My Lord don't make a alliance with this weakling." He inclined his head towards Archonbjorn. 

ArchonBjorn snaps his head in the direction of the arrogant little Dracon, standing up together with his dracon Cryx. "How do you dare to insult me." Bjorn looks at his Dracon which hands him over a punisher. And looks at Rathnard. "I demand a apologise in the form of his head on a stake. Rathnard nods and the two jump on the table. "Your insult will cost you dearly small Dracon."

It had begun. Shade lunged at Archonbjorn his punisher arching down in a strike at his midsection. Archonbjorn's Punisher meet Shade's in the middle of the table. They traded blows faster then a humans eye could respond to. The sparks from the two blades where seen all over the room as the two kept coming at each other. Shade leaped into the air and in mid jump arched him self so that his blade would get shoved right through Bjorn. Seconds before the blade reached him Bjorn jumped to the side and kicked Shade into the wall behind Rathnards throne. Shade stood up dusted himself off and walked to the side of his masters throne. He lifted his punisher and smashed the end without a blade into Rathnards chest. Smashing the Archon's inactive shadow field. Before the Archon could react the blade of the punisher was at the his neck.
  "Sybarites take this Archon out of my site and bring him to the haemonculus." said Shade to the sybarites around the room. They got up and grabbed Rathnard and shoved him out of the room. Shade took his seat at the throne and bid Bjorn to sit down. "Prehaps, now we can settle that alliance."

History of D4rKn3sS, Third Archon of the Raging Beasts

The silent Incubi stood as their lord Scorn dued with the Archon Shade from the Raging Beasts. He foolishly after many dealings with the other Kabals challenged Scorn to combat, even forgetting to make the battle in his favour. The two Dracons -bill- and D4rKn3sS looked on as the two fought, Punisher to Punisher with uncanny speed. Faster then the human eye, but all the surrounding Dark Eldar looked on, eager for they had not seen a battle since the big mon-keigh attacked the Battle Fleet. Shade swung in an open stance, swiping at the shoulders of his lord, but Scorn simply side-stepped it. Bringing his Punisher down, taking him in the leg, Shade fell to the ground defeated. "Take this pathetic being down to my chamber. Urien will be pleased with his new specimen. And now the most powerful Kabal in Commoragh lays leader-less." D4rKn3sS stepped forward, grasping his blades. "Despite the odd circumstances, it seems you have done me a favour, Lord Scorn. Nor shall I forget it" When the circle disbanded, none seemed surprised. They all holstered their rifles, annoyed that no more bloodshed was happening, despite the orders from D4rKn3sS......

History of IncubiLord, Fourth Archon of the Raging Beasts

The throne room was as barren as usual.

Despite the long list of those who had sworn their loyalty to the Raging Beasts, few had been seen in recent times. It was an unfortunate state of affairs, and IncubiLord disapproved.

He didn’t like what had become of this Kabal since the disappearance of their former lord, Shade, and things were about to change.

Striding to his traditional position near the throne, the torturer paused as if to prepare himself to advise D4rKn3sS once more, but instead threw his cloak at –bill-, revealing the armor and modifications to his poisoned gauntlet which he had quietly built over the past weeks.

On cue, ArchonDragomyr took hold of Toad_Raider, pinning the Dracon with the impressive strength of a Grotesque. There would be no interference from that front.

“You should have left well enough alone, dear Archon. I was content to be a respected advisor, but you refused to acknowledge my glory. Now I am obligated to prove myself – lest I lose standing in the eyes of the other Kabals.”

As the Archon of the Raging Beasts stood, he felt weakness grip his limbs. There would be no fight, somehow he had been poisoned. IncubiLord’s agoniser hummed as sharp, energy-fielded fingers defaced the rune of the Kabal’s former master.

“Perhaps you will be more respectful after a stay in the dungeons. Dragomyr, take this lost soul to the cells and show him the joys of being one of your own…”

General Rulings
1. Haemonculi are able to select up to two Grotesques from the 40konline membership, while myself, Dracons and Sybarites may nominate warriors. Dracons may also nominate Sybarites. In any case, new members must be forwarded to me and should I grant approval, I will PM Ollieb to assign the new members title.

2. Generally, promotions/demotions will follow the rules outlaid in the Chain of Assension Thread. This means that if you can gather the required support, you may overthrow and take the place of any other Kabalite. This includes myself! Only the strong have the right to rule, and those too weak to defend themselves will be rightfully replaced by those willing to take it. As is our way.

3. While friendly banter is permitted (encouraged, even  ;))Try to keep personal criticisms to a minimum. If you don't like the guy ranked above you, then gather support to get yourself promoted to his position. There is no need to publically attack other members. I will not tolerate disunity within this Kabal, and repeat offenders may find themselves demoted or possibly expelled (see below).

4. Just as I do not tolerate disunity within this Kabal, I also do not tolerate actively abusing those of other Kabals. While the other Kabals are not exactly trusted allies, we do not consider them enemies either.
The Kabals of this forum work together when it benefits our own aims, and encouraging tension between any kabals undermines efforts that would be of help to us.
Remember that you are representing not just yourself, but this Kabal as well. Thus, poor behavior towards other Kabals reflects poorly on al of us.
...That said, friendly banter is once again encouraged.  :D

5. While members are not required to contribute to the Kabal, be aware that if you do not at least contribute something on occasion (ie. anything from an article to an idea or at least a comment on a Kabal-related issue), you may find yourself demoted or possibly removed from the Kabal. This mostly applies to the ranks above warrior, and you will get a warning.

6. RAGE!!!, while potentially hazardous, is encouraged when directed towards a worthy cause.  ;)

7. In this thread while the RAGE!!! may tempt you to post stuf such as THE RAGE or I WANT TO KILL SOMETHING you can't do this or it will be reported to the mods and any more attempts at it will be taken as spam and you will be demoted.

POOR BEHAVIOUR

Be aware that abuse and personal attacks between members of this Kabal or any other will not be tolerated.Be aware that while this may be a Dark Eldar forum, you must still heed the forum rules and play nice. If you want to roleplay, then by all means do so but make sure people are aware that you aren't being serious, either by adding some kind of [rpg] tag or including plenty of winks ( ;)), etc.

You get one warning about poor behaviour. If I have to warn you a second time then you get demoted to warrior or grotesque (whichever I feel like at the time). If the behaviour continues, you are expelled from the Kabal.

Slave Count for the Kabal of the Raging Beast

Post your slave takings here after each game with the Dark Eldar (as per codex rules), and I will add it to our total.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 04:33:59 AM by D4rKn3sS »
Happiness is like wetting yourself...
Everyone can see it but only you can feel its warmth.

Offline Ollieb

• Ancient
  • I'm only here for the beer!
Re: Kabal of the Raging Beast!
« Reply #1 on: January 1, 2007, 07:23:44 PM »
Link to past thread:  Archive Kabal Thread
Looking for a compliment here is like looking for a girlfriend in a cemetary.  You know you will probably not like what you dig up, but you'll take it anyway.

Offline Toad_Raider

• Warrior | Honk If You Like Zombies | Bow Ties Are Never Cool
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Zombies are people too!
« Reply #2 on: January 1, 2007, 08:08:56 PM »
Hooray, a shiny new Kabal thread!

Now you have to write a piece about coming to power D4rKn3sS.

Oh, so the post is less like spam and slightly constructive... how goes the Kabal Battle?  Do we need to repost moves?  Are our opponents ready yet?

*EDIT*

My little "jingle" has disappeared as per your instructions Ollieb.
« Last Edit: January 5, 2007, 07:09:39 PM by Toad_Raider »
...a spiffified whizz-bang unit of Much Destruction that'll get whored like crazy in WD and kill a million Monoliths in the release batrep
Lomendil's pick for the new DE dex. Not quite, but we have a 'dex now!

Well played, TW.  By well played, I of course mean god damn your traitorous ways.

Do love Diplomacy!

Offline ArchonDragomyr

• Dracon
  • "Confidence is my weapon, arrogance my armor"
    • Kabal of the Black Talon
  • Armies: Drukhari, Eldar
« Reply #3 on: January 1, 2007, 08:44:35 PM »
I get to play rather regularly now on Thursdays.  The last two games I have played have netted the following slaves:

Both vs Marines.

There were 9 slaves sent to the arena/pens in the first report (including a Chaplain), and 10 slaves taken in the second.

*EDIT*, tonights game netted 13 IG slaves.  My highest total so far, and I am getting better at remembering to roll for slaves.

So 32 in 3 weeks, not bad at all.
« Last Edit: January 4, 2007, 10:10:57 PM by ArchonDragomyr »
"The Few, The Proud, The Raging Beasts."

Offline D4rKn3sS

• Haemonculus
« Reply #4 on: January 5, 2007, 04:48:59 AM »
Nice, very nice. Well I played a game today, against Tau and Black Templars. My ally (Space Marines) did nothing all game, my Incubi killed everything. In all I captured 7 Fire Warriors

EDIT: And today i captured:
1 Ultramarines Sergeant
2 Ultramarines Assault Marines
1 Biel-Tan Ranger
5 Harlequins

Man, slave snares over harlequins  ;D
« Last Edit: January 9, 2007, 03:17:24 AM by D4rKn3sS »

Offline ArchonDragomyr

• Dracon
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2007, 11:00:34 PM »
Ok, I had a game vs Nurgle, sadly I did not capture much as I slaughtered them, but I did happen to capture 3 filthy mutated marines before we called it.

So RAAAGE, where is everyone?

Offline D4rKn3sS

• Haemonculus
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2007, 11:26:43 PM »
Honastly I have no idea, nobody has posted for ages. Maybe they all have lives or something.......... .............okay maybe not

Offline -bill-

• Haemonculus: 2007 London 40K Online RTT Champion
    • Pine Lodge IFAs
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2007, 09:49:30 AM »
I was wondering what to do for my 800th post and this is by far the best place to do it.

Well I'll be honest and state that I'm painting some forgeworld stuff and waitng for the Dark Angels codex. Not that impressed with the new models so far, the ones I've got and converted from the Templar sprues look just as good if not better. Just bought White Dwarf, read it and in a few minutes I'm going to take a photo and srtick it on e-bay as it was a waste of £4

At my club they won't play my DE beacause they got fed up of losing. Now I have to wait for a new army or a new member before the girls can come out to play. last time out was for the whipping of the new eldar and tearing new asses on the "incredible cc monsters" (their quote) harlequins.

And then a poor new lad walked in wth a chaos army -the pink ones, can't remember the name. Claimed that he'd played DE before and they were pussies -wasn't there another army he could play against - with an attitude like that - nope. Poor soul.

Everyone did congratulate him on surviving to the end of turn 4 but they did remind him that he'd been warned - we're so generous in supporting newbies.

Here's some DA stuff (apologies in advance)

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/billperkinsifa/Dark%20Angels/DeathwingLandraidersquad2.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/billperkinsifa/Dark%20Angels/Damocles5-1.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/billperkinsifa/Dark%20Angels/DAAssaultSquad.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/billperkinsifa/Dark%20Angels/VenDread3.jpg

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y159/billperkinsifa/Dark%20Angels/Rback2.jpg

Sad person that I am, I've worked out how to hinge the rhino/razorback side doors so they open & close

And for those who think I've deserted DE for too long - my new Archon:

and repainted warriors - all 120 of them

and an all kneeling Raider squad

« Last Edit: January 30, 2007, 10:06:01 AM by -bill- »

Offline IncubiLord

• Archon
  • Self-Proclaimed Incubi Master of the CoA
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2007, 03:26:34 PM »
RAAAGE, where is everyone?
[Ben Stein monotone]I feel the rage, really.[/Ben Stein monotone]

To be honest, it seems that the Kabal battle system has finally breathed its last with the removal of Shade from the game. Other than that, most my posts go into threads that are intended for everybody.

Isn't the Archon supposed to find ways to make the Kabal thread active?  :P

That, and I'm suffering a shortage of opponents of late - no slaving worth mentioning. Oh well, there'll be more to kill soon enough - and maybe I'll break out a Fantasy army for the summer campaign.

Just blame IncubiLord - Kwi

Offline ArchonDragomyr

• Dracon
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2007, 04:59:11 PM »
I have a doubles tourney soon, and I have been focusing on that.  Your ally has to fill the same force org as you, both have to take 1hq and 2 troops.  My ally is IG, but I think the plan is to go troop heavy, him 2, me 4, and 3 Haemmies with 1 squad of wyches and warp beast for counter attack.  Shooty style :)  Might play with it and put in mandrakes too.

Offline Shade, Bankai King

« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2007, 05:05:59 PM »
To be honest, it seems that the Kabal battle system has finally breathed its last with the removal of Shade from the game. Other than that, most my posts go into threads that are intended for everybody.
IF both Kabals get gear and deployments I will still be gm of the game.
[CENTER

Offline D4rKn3sS

• Haemonculus
« Reply #11 on: February 1, 2007, 04:35:35 PM »
Please welcome IOK a new Warrior in our Kabal. Make him welcome and also we need to figure out gear because frankly I've lost the message. IncubiLord could you pm me it again?

Offline ArchonDragomyr

• Dracon
« Reply #12 on: February 1, 2007, 05:16:49 PM »
I updated the FAQ thread in the project section.  Please give some feedback when you have time in between RAGES!!

Welcome IOK, may your stay be brutal and torturous, oh wait nevermind thats me.

Offline Jester (Hadn't Changed His Profile Recently)

• I put the ass in assault.
  • Armies: The legions of pantslessness.
« Reply #13 on: February 3, 2007, 04:34:49 PM »
JEster here just checking in to let you all know I am active.
The Tavern is dead. Long live The Tavern.

Offline -bill-

• Haemonculus: 2007 London 40K Online RTT Champion
    • Pine Lodge IFAs
« Reply #14 on: February 3, 2007, 05:44:31 PM »

Isn't the Archon supposed to find ways to make the Kabal thread active?  :P

I'm not sure that it's purely the Archon's role. In fact we're pretty active as a kabal considering that no-ones posted in Blooded Claw since last september and Gore since the beginning of January.

I think we all got spoiled when Hao li was here posting every two minutes.

Offline IncubiLord

• Archon
« Reply #15 on: February 3, 2007, 07:05:10 PM »
we're pretty active as a kabal considering that no-ones posted in Blooded Claw since last september and Gore since the beginning of January.
Sad, but true. The Kabal threads are almost a waste of space when they get used less than once a month.
I think we all got spoiled when Hao li was here posting every two minutes.
HA!

If Hao Li was spoiling the DE forums, I'm happy without that pampering. The guy had a serious mean streak for somebody who's supposed to want our company, and not in the "look how in-character it is to pluck out your eye" sort of way, either.

Still, a mild trouble-maker is entertaining at times. They keep things interesting.

Speaking of which, where's the new meat?  ;)
Come out of the shadows and talk to us IOK, we won't hurt you... - much.   ;D

Offline D4rKn3sS

• Haemonculus
« Reply #16 on: February 3, 2007, 10:30:09 PM »
Hey guys. I need to know who is active and who isnt at the moment. So could everybody who is active please pm me, so I can get an idea of who is doing what.

And lastly, IOK ignore IncubiLord (we all do) he is just a bit twitchy

Offline IncubiLord

• Archon
« Reply #17 on: February 4, 2007, 12:55:34 AM »
Twitchy?
I'm totally paranoid!  8)

Oh, and do kindly ignore me. It's much harder to stab somebody in the back while they watch. Now if only I could decide which Dracon deserves it most...  ;D

PM sent within the last week. Recent enough?

Hehe, I just found a fledgling gaming group that's never SEEN the Dark Eldar. They don't meet often, but I'm going to introduce them to Combat Drugs and Agonisers. What fun...

Offline IOK

• Grotesque
« Reply #18 on: February 5, 2007, 10:53:39 AM »
Hey guys!

In my country DE are not allowed to roam freely! Neither killing at will (yet).

So I have to hide as a decent Corporate member of human which keeps me rather busy.

Yesterday, though, I had my first 2 prisoners. 2 Cadian officers.

I had an unofficial game with a friend of mine which plays Cadian. I had a Bunker which I had to 'Keep at all cost'.

I deployed a Raider Unit within the Banker (not the Raider of course). Now my enemy had about six to seven units comming (and a Dreadnugth) inwards from all table edges. I had the 2 Raiders, and an HQ (DE Lord with 6 Incubi) and a 5 Reaver Jetbike squad.

Few units to push back the many units of my enemy. I felt like a 'tennis' player who is bombarded with balls from all sides. I managed though to slaughter almost all of his units.

My first raider entering as reserve, tank-shocked a unit, disembarked the HQ which anihhilated another one.

On the next turn the HQ had embarked and shooted another unit while on their way to assault the HQ of my enemy.

The troops in my bunker also worked OK. Shooting and pinning (with Terrofex) killed pushed back another unit. My RJs totally anihhilated the Dreadnaught, but did not survived the 2 flamer attacks of the HQ. But they actually did their job well.

The other Raider (my Troops transport) choice was just pumping to and from a unit gathering prisoners and giving wounds. While its Disintegrator was firing all the time.

It was a 'defense' mission and I thought that I would not survive, but I actually slaughtered most of my enemy's units.

I'm new to the game, and DE. But on every 'defensive' mission I have played only one rule works. -attack- attack - attack. The best defense for DE is attack.

Well, that made me very happy. I was smiling all day, but nobody saw it through my Warrior helmet

Regs
Costas

Offline IncubiLord

• Archon
« Reply #19 on: February 5, 2007, 06:08:24 PM »
In my country DE are not allowed to roam freely! Neither killing at will (yet).

So I have to hide as a decent Corporate member of human which keeps me rather busy.
There's only one solution to this:
You must gather the other hidden agents within that mon-keigh territory and pull a coup. Once all the political leaders are dead, you can go back to roaming freely and killing on a whim.  ;)
Yesterday, though, I had my first 2 prisoners. 2 Cadian officers.
Ah, Guardsmen. Plenty of slaves there, even if they are pretty fragile...
My first raider entering as reserve, tank-shocked a unit, disembarked the HQ which anihhilated another one.
I hope you bought Torture Amps if you were Tank-Shocking with a Raider. (It's not a tank, and can't do that without the fancy toys)
It was a 'defense' mission and I thought that I would not survive, but I actually slaughtered most of my enemy's units.
Check out that little Piratical Raiders rule in the Dark box on page 4 of the 'dex - you shouldn't have been defending a bunker...
Well, that made me very happy. I was smiling all day, but nobody saw it through my Warrior helmet
Such is the price of armor. Better that none see you smile than being shot in the head.

EDIT: Look at my craptastic pictures!
I demand that you all look at my interactive map that took waaay longer to make than it should have.
On second thought, don't look.

If anybody's looking for a campaign to play in, though, I'm in a group looking to start one after the end of the Rorian campaign. A few DE players to do evil things and respond to my characters (fancy that, a DE player is their rep and narrative creator) could be interesting.

http://freewebs.com/warmallet41k/T7Map.htm
« Last Edit: February 10, 2007, 04:17:30 AM by IncubiLord »