News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: air caste!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1552 times)

Offline wellard

• Master Gunner
  • Lazerous Penguin
air caste!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: August 4, 2002, 09:13:17 PM »
ok right every one must have seen the tau flyers made by forge world? ??? ???

i ve got the rules for the barracuda(citadel journal 47)
got one on my wish list for next month!!!!

but does anyone know if there are any rules for the tiger shark?(15 GUNdrones!!!!! ;D)

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

and what peoples reaction to an aircaste army(navy!) force no suits just fire(air)warriors, pathfinders, flyers, and aircaste piloets as ethancals(?)

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

will post list in a couple of days :-X

thanks in advance

wellard
They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old. Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning.

We will remember them

Offline Aerundel

• My name is Oobedoob Benubi.
    • My BatRep
Re:air caste!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 4, 2002, 10:41:38 PM »
It's Ethereal, not ethancal!! And why would you replace him with an air caste troop? Him being in a fire warrior army doesn't make him a fire warrior, you should learn the distinction. The Ethereal is unlike anyone else in your army - no other caste can do his job.

An all-Air army (or Kor army, if you want to be Tau Nerd Supreme) wouldn't be possible since you need at least 2 Troop choices with the HQ. And since Troops fight on the *ground*, the air caste wouldn't do that. They have like 1 Toughness  ;)  heh, keep 'em flying.

Offline wellard

• Master Gunner
  • Lazerous Penguin
Re:air caste!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 4, 2002, 11:03:50 PM »
they would be like marines who "normaly" board ships etc

the model is so cool

this is only a fulff change not a rules change!!!!

all the normal rules/troop types stay the same all i'm doing is giving it some orignal fulff variation (like ALL other armies)

the main reason is i love the forge world model of the menbers of the air caste and the flyer models(tiger shark rules anyone?)

and i'm not fond of the battle suits

wellard
They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old. Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning.

We will remember them