News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: POC: Saim-Hann --- The Wild Host  (Read 107933 times)

Offline moc065

• Infinity Circuit / Necrontyr Lord / KoN Warlord
  • Ancient
  • King of the Preemptive Strike
    • klucas.piczo.com
POC: Saim-Hann --- The Wild Host
« on: May 11, 2007, 11:49:58 AM »
     This will be the thread for all members of "The Wild Rider Host" in which we can discuss the Craftworld and how it's members conduct themselves across the board and how they can contribute in someway.

Here is the Current Saim-Hann Ranking Structure, and a list of Saim-Hann players on these boards.
Saim-Hann Rank structure

Farseer *on Jetbike*
As per other POCs, there should just be the one. Must be a Mod. This person would NOT be the overall coordinator/project lead of all POC: Saim-Hann efforts; but would certainly be there to help guide the Saim-Hann along their path.

Wild Rider Chief, *Autarch on Jetbike*
As per other POCs, there should just be the one. This person would be the overall coordinator/project lead of all POC: Saim-Hann efforts.

Kinsmen, *Retinue to the Wild Rider Chief*
Have dedicated much of their time to the Craftworld or other Eldar threads, through posts on these boards and real-life games. Contributors of materially significant information, observations and write-ups. Players who have won/placed (proved) in RTT/GTs would qualify (though not a sole qualifier for this rank). There are relatively few of these members, as befits the fluff. Their post-count should be reflective (750+ or even more).

Warlock *on Jetbike*
Contributors who actually step up and produce an article or posts that help materially advance the overall scheme of the projects being conducted (in-depth articles, icons, graphics, webspace, campaigns, etc). There will be several who receive the notice and attention for their posts that will receive this rank. Their post-count should be reflective (500+ but not neccesarily).

Shining Spear
Normal contributors who participate in the discussions to add their weight to the wisdom collected (fluff, history, play guides, etc) but do not wish or have not the experience to produce significant articles. Their post-count should be reflective (200+).

Wildrider 
Those who have just started with the Craftworld and contribute their experiences and try to advance Saim-Hann's cause in their own way. Their post-count will be (100+).

Civilian
Those that have vowed allegiance to Saim-Hann but still don't have the post count to get titled yet. Not a Custom Title as such but a way to list those in way of becoming full fledged Wildriders or higher (up to 100 posts).

Saim-Hann Players

Farseer:
moc065    View his Army

Wild Rider Chief:
GoofyCommy:  View his Army

Kinsmen:
srintuar
Sanctjud / 7 cent Kinsmen:  View his Army
Tauir - "The Billboard"
SeekingOne
Farseer Lael

Warlocks:
IGBunker
frosteldar
Code Black
KINSMAN
Enigma BlackDragon
SKEETERGOD
Pada-mod Learner - Volo
Dread
Grieva
Partninja
Kildash:  View his Army

Shining Spears:
Khal Ynnoth
jebus-san
Wonko the sane
Mr. Zombie Pogo Stick
Mr Draken
HORDE
Tamashii

Wildriders:
nickthewise
Sklum
Mithrarias
Shadenuat
Kaze256
Sasquatch
xendofanerax
ryanscav
sullyadbellum
NINJA LEPRECHAUN
Hells Slingshot
Ragnarclaw
EldradUlthran
Sandytrain

Civilians:
The Lone Rangers
KBelleau
Ruthven
K1rby
Vizard
DarienT
Ogma Cermait
FartHammer
Kinshu
Carl
xylusofthewebway
Jais, The Burning Vine

If you don't see your name here but have pledged to Saim-Hann I've probably skipped over you somehow, so please post a message and I'll add you to the ranking. If you would like to become a member of the Saim-Hann then make a post and again, I'll add you to the rankings.

Here is a Link to the Saim-Hann call to Arms for the Spriing 2008 online Eldar Campaign where Craftworld Saim-Hann was the overall victor and recovered a precious artifact "Cerwendas". The campaign was organized by Gutstikk and was enjoyed by all that were involved. PS.. I thank all 6 of you that participated with me in the Campaign, and I appreciated all the games you guys played and the promptness in which you kept me informed. Cheers guys, and I hope even more people get involved in the next one. Update the Artifact has fallen into enemy hands (namely The Despoilers) and its missing Spirit Stones are being held by The Mercenaries... so the Eldar must unit to try and regain this precious artifact in...

Here is a Link to the Saim-Hann Project if your interested in reading more about Saim-Hann in the 4th Edition (fluff too), or if you have suggestions, comments, or anything to add.

Here are some links to different Banners you may wish to use if your joining the Saim-Hann Path of Command.
Link to Saim-Hann Banner

Link to Banner for the Signiature box.

Here are some Avatars that you may like for use as a Saim-Hann player.

A Special thanks goes out to elessar telemnar for his help with the banners.

The Dance of Love, by IGBunker.
The Lost Brethren, by KINSMAN.
The Spirit of Saim-Hann, by SeekingOne

BatReps, Articles, etc have been moved to the next post... so please read on.

Cheers and Happy Gaming

« Last Edit: November 24, 2010, 01:20:26 PM by moc065 »
Join POC: Saim-Hann
or Read the Guide to Eldar
or read the Guide to Necrons

And Click here if you like Magic The Gathering

Offline moc065

• Ancient
    • klucas.piczo.com
Re: POC: Saim-Hann --- The Wild Riders
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 01:51:16 PM »
I encourage all members of POC Saim-Hann to contribute as often as they like, so if you see something you like and think there should ba a link to it.. PM me and I will add it here. Thanks in advance.

Here are some Links to BatReps that involve Saim-Hann in the 5th Edition. Please note that some games are classed as "Not active" as the reports were done using Vassal which is in contest with GW, possibly to be corrected in the future.

500pts Suito Mech Eldar vs Space Marines, by NickelCity PS... its pretty tough to do much at this level... so this was interesting.

750pts Saim-Hann vs Orkz, by GoofyCommy
750 Saim-Hann vs Imperial Guard, moc065 All Jetbiker force 12 Nov 2010

1000pts vs Tau, by Grieva
1000pts vs SM's, by Grieva
1000pts Saim-Hann vs Fast Orkz, by GoofyCommy
1000pts Saim-Hann vs Iron Warriors, by IGBunker
1000pts POC Saim-Hann vs POC EO, by Gutstikk and moc065 Not active
1000pts vs DropPod SM's, by GoofyCommy
1000pts vs Orkz, by GoofyCommy
1000pts Saim-Hann vs Imperial Guard, by moc065 21 Nov 2010

1200-1250
1250pts Saim-Hann vs Orkz, by GoofyCommy
1250pts Saim-Hann vs Space Wolves, by GoofyCommy
1250pts Saim-Hann vs Necrons, by GoofyCommy
1250pts Saim-Hann vs Biel-Tan, by moc065 29 Nov 2010

1500pts Saim-Hann vs IG, by moc065 (all JB list)
1500pts Saim-Hann vs Tau, by moc065 (used 26 Jetbikers)
1500pts Saim-Hann vs Tau, by sanctjud and Wyddr
1500pts Saim-Hann vs Deathguard, by moc065 Not active
1500pts Idharae Eldar vs Chaos, by Kildash
1500pts Saim-Hann vs Orkz, by GoofyCommy
1500pts Idharae Eldar vs Tau, by Kildash
1500pts Saim-Hann vs SM's, by GoofyCommy

1700-1750
1700pts Mech Saim-Hann vs Space Marines, by moc065
1700pts Saim-Hann vs Necrons, by moc065 and Gutstikk Not active
1750pts Mech/Reserve Eldar in Tournament: by Lazarus Three Games various opponents
1750pts POC Saim-Hann vs Dark Eldar: by moc065
1750pts POC Saim-Hann vs Orkz: by moc065
1750pts POC Saim-Hann vs Hybrid Eldar: by moc065
1750pts POC Saim-Hann vs Vaughn Chapter SM's: by moc065

1850pts Saim-Hann vs Iyanden, by moc065 and Starrakatt. Not active
1850pts Saim-Hann vs Nids, by GoofyCommy
1850pts Idharae Eldar vs Tau, by Kildash
1850pts Idharae Eldar vs IG, by Kildash
1850pts Idharae Eldar vs Orks, by Kildash
1850pts Saim-Hann vs Dark Angels, Voracioustigger
1850pts Idharae Eldar vs Chaos, by Kildash
1850pts Idharae Eldar vs Orks, by Kildash
1850pts Of Xenos and Inquisition: Eldar vs Eldar, by Kildash

2000+
2000pts Hybrid Saim-Hann vs Orkz, by moc065
2000pts Saim-Hann vs Orkz, by GoofyCommy
2000pts Saim-Hann vs Nids, by GoofyCommy
2000pts Idharae Eldar vs Tau, by Kildash
2000pts Idharae Eldar vs Ulthwe, by Kildash
2000pts Idharae Eldar vs Imperial Guard, by Kildash
2000pts Idharae Eldar vs Dark Eldar, by Kildash
2350pts Idharae Eldar vs Space Marines, by Kildash

And here is a link to a bunch of Unit Icons I drew up for BatReps... Eldar and Necrons done so far (working on others).
Saim-Hann unit Icons
Necron unit Icons

Here are a bunch more articles of interest
Jetbikes in 5th Ed; a tactical rundown.
Gutstikk's article on how to build a competitive list within 5th Ed
How to build Jetbikes and Charcters on Jetbikes (a How to)
Eldar Heavy Weapons and their placement within an army.
Building a Saim-Hann forcein usable blocks for 5th.
1000pts of Saim-Hann Eldar "The Wild Host"
1000pts of more aggresive Saim-Hann
A more competitive Saim-Hann list for 5th, by GoofyCommy
ARTICLE: A Guide and Checklist to Creating Army Lists: Algavinn, of Biel-Tan

CaHG
« Last Edit: November 29, 2010, 02:37:56 PM by moc065 »

Offline moc065

• Ancient
    • klucas.piczo.com
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 12:53:51 PM »
Under consturction... gathering the most usefull posts with the POC thread and making a table of contents here.

Batreps
Batrep story style; by Mordekiem
Batrep Saim-Hann vs Necrons; by GoofyCommy

Lists
1000pts, all JB's; by moc065
1500pts; Sancjtud

JB Convertions.
HQ JB's by Farseer Lael

Eldar language stuff
Rasmus Collection of Eldar Language stuff
Eldar Launguge stuff form the net
Eldar - English word translator

If your going for Total Mobil force, then why bother with two Falcons... I mean Fireprisms have better range, better BS, and are just as resilient (with the right upgrades of course).... and they ar generally Cheaper, and you can "Link" them for those odd occasions when its viable. I would suggest 2 Prisms and 1 Falcon to save you some points and adding to your Potential Maximum Strength.

Other than that,.... You can should also add some Warlocks on JB's to your JB squads to give them some added anti-tank (Singing Spears) and horde/hard Cover infantry Roast-ability (Destructors) or better Hand to Hand (Enhance).

Here are a couple of my more favoured JB squads.
(156) 4 JB's: 1 S-Can and a JB Warlock with Destructor and Spear. Versatile
(205) 6 JB's: 2 S-Cans and a JB Warlock with Enhance and Spear. CC and anti-vehicle
(202) 6 JB's: 2 S-Cans and a JB Warlock with Enhance. CC and light vehicle
(76) 3 JB's: 1 S-Can. Harrasment

Let us see your whole list, as I love totally Mobile lists and may get some inspiration for an upcoming game.

CaHG
« Last Edit: February 22, 2010, 09:52:04 AM by moc065 »

Offline moc065

• Ancient
    • klucas.piczo.com
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 04:49:41 PM »
Volo. I can put you on the list... If your pledging to Saim-Hann and I would appreciate any/all assitance you can provide.

As for your list ther Mr D...
Stones and VE on a Vyper? Not in my books... add teh Shuri-cannons for sure but nothing else.

JB squads look decent; but Srintuar has huge point with the Warlock/Faseer on JB squad... It is rock solid, especially in larger games.

Cheers and Happy Gaming.

Offline moc065

• Ancient
    • klucas.piczo.com
« Reply #4 on: November 5, 2007, 07:45:46 AM »
lol quick question. how do i get that custom little rank i see people running around with?

I'll take care of your custom Title their Jebus-San so look for your promotion.... and I'll add you to the list of Saim-Hann Players there Metallic Acid... Oh and I wouldn't hold my breath for the niew Jetbikes... They are distinctively simular tot he old ones (with a new box and new Price)....

Cheers and Happy Gaming.

Offline moc065

• Ancient
    • klucas.piczo.com
« Reply #5 on: December 7, 2007, 10:00:00 PM »
Sasquatch, I added you as a Wildrider and your promotion should be viewable very soon so Congratulations.

The big thing I am looking for right now is to have some one, any one go through each of the Unit Write ups on the Project and PM me any Edits, Grammer, Spelling, Additions they think are noteworthy so that we have a more up to run down on each unit.... The Units most lacking right now are the Phoenix Lords, Scorpions, Support Weapon Platforms (basically the stuff I havne't used a lot).. I am going through each unit in the Project one by one to do this as well; but any help would help... Oh and if your not into PM'ong me, then feel free to simply add your comment to the thread and I will read through them and do up as much as I can.

Pictures for a few units are still Missing so I would appreciate those too.

Cheers and Happy Gaming.
« Last Edit: December 9, 2007, 03:52:32 PM by moc065 »

Offline moc065

• Ancient
    • klucas.piczo.com
« Reply #6 on: December 9, 2007, 03:52:56 PM »
Fixed those 2

CaHG

Offline IGBunker (-Hela - Finnail-)

• Ork Boy | Infinity Circuit
  • Fear not the death Brothers.forshe is old and slow
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2007, 11:04:17 PM »
thanks for the promo moc!!!

good to see a new thread, ill see if i can do some battle reports up when i get my army finished and painted.

ill post pictures when its done.
Guant "Men on tanith do you wish to live forever!?!"

Formaly and now know as Hela- Finnail

W/L/D since Oct 2010
Saim hann eldar- 4-0-1
Trench guard- (On hold)
Guard armoured company- 1-0-0

Offline Aristo

• Armies: Dark Eldar
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2008, 06:51:30 PM »
I'll be glad to join.

Offline moc065

• Ancient
    • klucas.piczo.com
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2008, 09:11:00 PM »
Its late and I am to tired to set you guys up right now, I'll do it tomorrow.

CaHG

Offline moc065

• Ancient
    • klucas.piczo.com
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2008, 06:39:32 AM »
A story (Batrep) that I thought the POC might enjoy

Here is my batrep.  It ended up being quite long.  And I did indeed have fun.

Farseer Llauriel looked out into ruins surrounded by forest.  She and her warband were in a rush to assist their brethren in the latest campaign after having been waylaid by a warp storm.  But although she was late, she felt that the artifacts that were located in these ruins would be of indeterminate help.  As she stood astride her jetbike reports were coming back from there scouts that there was a body of orcs that were moving into the area.  The orcs seemed to be attracted to the psychic emanations form the area.  However, the news from the scouts was good.  A few large hordes of greenskins were lumbering thru the area.  These would be easy pickings as they would be slow and easily outmaneuvered.
Farseer Llauriel signaled to her warhost to mount up.  A quick strike should clear the area of greenskins and allow them to pick up the artifacts at their leisure.  The Saim Hann warhost that she was trying to catch up to would be pleased.
The Eldar of Elysia moved into the edge of the ruins.  The skimmer tanks gracefully floated over the overgrown streets while the sleek jetbike scouts hung back behind cover ready to ambush the greenskins.  Suddenly a zzzappp cracked through the air hitting the vyper plumes of smoke coming from its engines.  The pilot managed to keep control and land in some bushes, but the engines were out of commission.  The shot from the grot cannon spurred the orc warboss and he directed his orcs to act against the approaching eldar.  The orcs were primarily caught out in the open, but they fired everything they had.  The Lootas opened up on the prism shaking it badly.  The pilot was able to barely control his craft.  The orc hordes began to move forward into the waiting gun sights of the Eldar.  The ambush was on.
The eldar retaliated, trying to dislodge the grots that had taken down the vyper.  Unfortunately their missiles exploded harmlessly in the ruins as the grots took cover.  The jetbikes tried to get some shots off but were mostly out of range.  Farseer Llauriel tried to assist, but the daemons of the warp decided this was the prime time to attack.  They blocked her power and she spent the next few minutes trying to send them back to the infernal hell they came from. 
This distraction proved to be a terrible disaster.  Her attention elsewhere she did not realize that more orcs were coming up from behind.  The terrible Snikrot led a unit of his finest kommandos and they immediately set upon the war party.  The surrounded a squad of jetbikes and Farseer Llauriel herself.  Snikrot himself even threw himself at the back of a nearby Falcon nearly battering his way thru the back door.  The kommandos easily hacked down the guardians, brutally killing them with all manner of bloody instruments.  A pair of burna boys came at Farseer Llauriel, but her rune armor protected her.
Too late Farseer Llauriel knew she had misread the runes.  The great ambush she had seen was not the eldar ambushing the orcs, but the other way around.  She sounded an immediate retreat and raised her jetbike into the air, expecting her war party to follow.  She zoomed away from the battlefield, but too late she realized her com unit had been damaged by the burnas.  She had made yet another grievous mistake and left her warparty in the ambush without any leadership!
Back at the ruins the eldar tried to recover.  The grot cannon drew a bead on the Fire Prism and put a shot directly into the engines.  Flames spewed out as the Prism went crashing into the ground.  The only thing saving it from complete destruction was the vectored engines.  But they only delayed the inevitable.  The runes had already been cast and the eldar's fate was sealed.  The orcs themselves got close enough and started bombarding the eldar tanks with rokkits.  With nothing to shoot the lootas scrambled for cover.
The leaderless eldar regrouped and tried to form a counter-attack to the ruthless kommandos.  The Fire Dragon Exarch, Phiriel, ordered the falcon pilot to drop them near the orcs.  Phiriel wrenched open the damaged door and bailed out, followed by his fearless squad.  The Dire Avenger exarchs tried to recover and assist their brethren.  One of the serpents had been badly damaged and lost the firing controls to their weapons.  The other was listing terribly having taken a glancing hit from a powerful rokkit, but was still flying.  The viper gunner was trying to silence the grot gun and managed to wound one of the goblins.  The other was obviously deranged as he laughed with glee as his comrades blood spattered across both him and his cannon.  The gunner of the Fire Prism managed to swing his canon around to the commandos and took a shot.  He was able to drop a huge blast right in the middle of them and killed a few.  Phiriel then took aim with his flamer at the cowardly orcs hiding amongst the ruins and tried to burn them out.  But his weapon was badly damaged and didn’t get a proper mix of fuel.  But a part of the cloud ignited incinerating a cowering orc.  The rest of his squad took careful aim and blasted straight thru the ruined building to take out a few more.
The orcs continued to pound the tanks with rokkits.  The excellent Elysian pilots managed to keep their skimmers flying, dodging the worst of it.  The lone insane grot finished off the Fire Prism, putting a huge hole into the side of it and killing the pilot.  The gunner managed to crawl out his hatch and use the resulting smoke cloud as cover to escape.  The lootas popped off a few shots, but didn’t have a clear target.  The large wooded area in the center of town used to be a beautiful park.  Now it was a tangled overgrowth of trees, weeds and other plants.  The commandos didn’t give the Phiriel and his Dragons time to recover.  They immediately assaulted them, but Phiriel and his unit held them off.  However, it was obvious how this was going to turn out.
The wave serpents moved closer to the kommandos.  Unfortunately they could not get a clear shot while Phiriel and his unit were fighting with them.  They remained in their transport which took aim at the grot cannon and blew it up with a single krak missile.  This seemed to knock some sense back into eh grot who decided his gig was up and disappeared into the cavernous ruins.  The shot was too late though to save the Fire Prism.  The rest of the forces tried to shift to one flank to try to slow down the green tide, but as long as the kommandos were behind them it was not looking good.
The kommandos continued to pummel Phiriel and his squad.  Knowing that he could not hold them back any longer he and the remainders of his unit retreated.  Snikrot retreated back into the ruins.  More rokkits flew into the elder tanks.  One of the serpents took a direct hit and crashed to the ground flipping end over end.  Only a few of the unit inside managed to escape before the secondary explosions killed off anyone who was still inside.  The remaining Avengers looked up and grinning back at them was Snikrot.  The other unit of avengers disembarked between a horde of 30 greenskins and one of the artifacts.  They readied their catapults and on the Exarchs orders they let loose in a terrible bladestorm.  A huge green cloud of mist formed ahead of them as many orcs died.  However, a few were left and they quickly came out of the cloud ready for some revenge.  The Falcon and remaining squad of jetbikes popped off a few shots were and there, but had spent most of this time dodging incoming rokkits and the occasional loota gun. 
Another salvo of rokkits ripped thru the air and tore into the remaining serpent.  The craft couldn’t take any more damage and plummeted to the ground.  Both squads of Avengers were staring into the eyes of more greenskins and the greenskins tasted blood.  The hurt and wounded Avenger squad took some shots at the kommandos, but as soon as they had the chance they took flight, dragging some of their wounded and fallen comrades with them.  The remaining avenger squad fought with a fury that even surprised the orcs.  Taken aback the orcs retreated for a moment before renewing their attack. 
The jetbikes moved up to take some shots at the remaining kommandos.  The kommandos had done a lot of damage, but they had not made it thru unscathed.  Many of their komrades lay dead or dying in the ruins.  The Avengers and the small horde of orc boys left once again traded blows, feeling each other out; neither ready to give, but neither able to seize an advantage.  If the Eldar could hold out just a bit longer they could seize the nearby artifact and make off with it.  The Crew of the Falcon was moving over an artifact and securing the area against the nearby Lootas.  Weapons screamed and a half dozen lootas disappeared to the rapidly firing weapons.
Then there was a scream that filled the air.  The elder looked to the other side of the battlefield and saw a large unit of orcs flying thru the air.  It appeared that they literally had jets strapped to their backs.  They saw an artifact out in the open and made towards it.
The jetbikes decided to take cover and perhaps try to make a mad dash for this artifact.  But the orcs moved too fast and were on them too quickly.  The nob clenched his powerclaw and tore into the bikes.  The remaining jetbikes were crushed and swarmed over with greenskins.
The avengers held out hope they might get reinforcements.  Unfortunately there were none to be had and the orcs finally overwhelmed them.  They kept the artifact out of orc hands for now, but failed to claim it for the warhost.  The valiant crew of the falcon secured one artifact, but it wasn’t enough.  The massacre that Farseer Llauriel had foreseen in the runes had come true.

I hope you guys enjoyed that.

CaHG
« Last Edit: February 3, 2010, 06:16:17 PM by moc065 »

Offline Wonko the Sane

• Armies: Imperial Guard, Eldar
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2008, 10:37:06 PM »
Many a thanks, and nice story there
-IG w/d/l (since 15th December, 2007): 26/8/6
Last Game: 4,000 point draw in Apocalypse

Offline IGBunker (-Hela - Finnail-)

• Ork Boy | Infinity Circuit
  • Fear not the death Brothers.forshe is old and slow
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2008, 11:34:34 PM »
great story i realy enjoyed that!
Guant "Men on tanith do you wish to live forever!?!"

Formaly and now know as Hela- Finnail

W/L/D since Oct 2010
Saim hann eldar- 4-0-1
Trench guard- (On hold)
Guard armoured company- 1-0-0

Offline Mr Draken

• Armies: Saim-Hann, White Scars, Space Wolves, Catachans.
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2008, 12:08:41 PM »
well im back, sorry i aint been round much for a few months, got my hands on a HEAP of space wolves and been playin with em, but im back to my eldar now and workin on them again, wrote up some rules for nuadhu they in the main eldar forum, and will be postin a battle report thursday night after my apoc play test
Carpe Diem Baby...

Offline xendofanerax

• I told u to get those cookies out of your pocket!!
« Reply #14 on: February 29, 2008, 10:14:43 AM »
over here, over here *jumping up and down*

Count me in.

Offline Kinshu

Re: POC: Saim-Hann --- The Wild Host
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2008, 02:15:19 PM »
ill be joining

Offline moc065

• Ancient
    • klucas.piczo.com
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2008, 02:49:52 PM »
Grab a signature pic, and jump in with both feet. Your training begins today.

That goes for both of you. So work on your tactics and ideas unti lyou get those figures up and fighting. Oh and its qualtiy not number that counts for posts, OK.

CaHG

Offline Kinshu

« Reply #17 on: March 16, 2008, 03:01:32 PM »
Grab a signature pic, and jump in with both feet. Your training begins today.

That goes for both of you. So work on your tactics and ideas unti lyou get those figures up and fighting. Oh and its qualtiy not number that counts for posts, OK.

CaHG

Alright, thanks moc your post on starting out with eldar is a huge help.

Offline moc065

• Ancient
    • klucas.piczo.com
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2008, 07:05:50 AM »
There have been a few promotions, so congratulations to Mr.Draken and xendofenerax; and its good to see that many of you guys are staying active.

I still need a few good Batreps for the thread (pm me and I will create a link to it, or you can just put the link in here yourself - as Batreps should go in that forum).

CaHG.

Offline Mr Draken

• Armies: Saim-Hann, White Scars, Space Wolves, Catachans.
« Reply #19 on: March 29, 2008, 09:02:18 AM »
hey, thanx for the promotion, just thought id update what ive been doing. I got me the windrider box set, and am well on my way to making my fully mounted army, next up is my 3rd wave serpent and a fire prisim.

I now have 12 jetbikes (2 squads) shining spears squad, (autarch on jetbike included) warp spider squad( 8 atm including exarch) 3 vipers(i have 5 but standard list is only 3 strong) 2 wave serpents (one squad of dire avengers one banshee squad) falcon(fire dragons in here), another squad of avengers for my new serpent when i get it and another unit of jetbikes.

Will post some pics soon as im in the middle of painting a few of these units.
Carpe Diem Baby...