News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Ulthwe Project?  (Read 221 times)

Offline Alhalwe

• Warmaster of Craftworld Alhalwe
Ulthwe Project?
« on: September 8, 2003, 07:49:00 PM »
I've seen little things abotu a Biel Tan project, I am wondering if there is something similar for Ulthwe?  What exactly is going on with these "projects" etc... any help would be welcome.
« Last Edit: September 8, 2003, 08:05:17 PM by Alhalwe »
Alhalwe Airth- Kurom Kionash --Alhalwe Craftworld- The Red Dragons

"A Witchblade is 3 feet of honed wraithbone with death dancing along each inch, and hanging from it's tip like a dark star"--  Warlock Xeones

"For he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother"

Offline Thrawn.

• Pathfinder
  • Ancient
  • Keep running.
Re:Ulthwe Project?
« Reply #1 on: September 8, 2003, 07:56:45 PM »
The Project threads can be found in the suggestions and comments forum.

The one currently under way is the Ranger Project/Council of the Outcast/Alaitoc Project. It deals with anything of the above. Rhòanin, Ranger of Alaitoc and my self are unofficially leading the Ranger Project while Iffin[sp] Noore is collecting articles for the Biel-Tan one.

Biel-Tann project is the next one on the list - but it hasn't officially been started yet. Right now they're still collecting enough articles to officially begin work on it though, so If you can help with articles - please submitted them. The Ranger Project is in full swing right now though and we have over 30 various articles dealing with all aspects of Alaitoc - from tactics to hobby articles to fluff. Even some artwork (Thanks Moonsinger.)

An Ulthwe Project will most likely not be started for a while - as there as is simply to many projects currently under way to add a new one - although, thats a matter of opinion.

And one small note - Biel-Tann and Alaitoc are similar to Eldar..  ;)

Master Tactician,

Thrawn

- semper fi -

I have the flag.

I hate noobs. I hate vets. I hate those that hate. I hate hypocrites.

Offline Alhalwe

• Warmaster of Craftworld Alhalwe
« Reply #2 on: September 8, 2003, 08:06:41 PM »
Yes, I know, hence the slight modification.:) Can't really post uch on Biel-Tan or Rangers, they aren't my specialty....looks like I have to wait for Ulthwe then....
Alhalwe Airth- Kurom Kionash --Alhalwe Craftworld- The Red Dragons

"A Witchblade is 3 feet of honed wraithbone with death dancing along each inch, and hanging from it's tip like a dark star"--  Warlock Xeones

"For he today who sheds his blood with me shall be my brother"

Offline Mr.Peanut (Turtleproof)

• Ride Like Lightning, Crash Like Thunder | Infinity Circuit | Pork Sword of Mod-Justice | Took the basket, nuts and lol | Good grief, ye hennie pennies
  • Ancient
  • Turtleposting At The Speed Of SHift
  • Armies: Eldar, Dark Eldar, Sigmarines, Chaos, Demons
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2003, 11:57:41 AM »
Oh, I thought the Projects were for the armies who didn't get the most GW or posting attention.  I guess Ulthwe could use one, then- despite being one of the most popular and talked about Craftworlds.  I didn't think it necessary.  :shrug:  
You are
What you do
When it counts
     -The Masao
"Getting what you want can be dangerous.