News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Abb Making Machines  (Read 3383 times)

Offline SteamingBarrel

• TASTY CORN!
Abb Making Machines
« on: February 13, 2002, 05:25:51 PM »
Does anyone know if those belts that u wear that give u abbs really work? Im thinking about buying one, i almost have a six pack and i think that if i got one that i could have one within a couple of weeks. Dont tell me not to buy it and just to crunches because i am a very lazy person who would rather spend money on a machine that will give u a six pack than to actually go out and do crunches. Also that way i can play video games with no guilt because at the same time i will be workinig out how convenient!
SO YOU WANNA BE A ROCK SUPPERSTAR? LIVE LARGE, BIG HOUSE FIVE CARS YOUR IN CHARGE COMING UP IN THE WORLD DONT TRUST NOBODY GOT TO LOOK OVER YOUR SHOULDER CONSTANTLY...

Offline McDiz

• I don't like Linkin Park anymore. :[
Re:Abb Making Machines
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2002, 05:40:39 PM »
I have a pretty nice six-pack, probably from the tiring 300 crunches every stinkin' night. ;D But I heard they worked, give it a try.

[shadow=red,left,300]PaPaNaRf[/shadow]
Flash that buttery gold, jittery zeitgeist
Wither by the watering hole, water patrol
What are we, a heart huckabee, art beslubberery suddenly?
Not enough young in his lung for the water wings?

Offline BoyProdigy

• Pirate Prince
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Still rocking your world!
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2002, 06:39:50 PM »
i wouldn't trust those things. come on it's a thing u buy from the TV and it send electric shock into uf body.

Offline XpashaX

• Millenium Gate Moderator
    • Codex: Immael
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2002, 08:40:02 PM »
It works in theory.

However, it could only give you the muscle.  If you have fat then that will still be there, covering the muscle.

I woulden't trust the product until at least 5 companys are making the same thing.  Competition is a good indication that something is legit.
"What can you say about a society that says that god is dead and Elvis is alive?" ~ Irv Kupcinet

Cheantoa

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2002, 03:42:20 AM »
hmm...

you need a machine to give you that beautiful 6-pack?

lame. sorry.

the_mighty_brain

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2002, 03:52:11 AM »
Go to university, drink lots of beer (like me). You won't need a 6-pack when you've got a barrel!

Cheantoa

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2002, 04:43:05 AM »
lol.

We all know how women love them barrels ;)

the_mighty_brain

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2002, 07:55:43 AM »
hell yeah!

Offline Kyndig Azhei

• If I hear ONE MORE PERSON crying cheese....
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2002, 12:20:08 PM »
Actually, those things do work (I speak from experience).  And as for fat, my body fat is below the recomended minimum (I'm at about 1.8%), so that's not a problem...
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline Wraithboss

• Most Potent of Geezers
  • Back from the dead, and ready to Party!
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2002, 01:29:25 PM »
Once upon a time, the `Boss had a Six-pack. By the end of college, he had a twelve-pack.
Now, sadly, at the age of 35, he is a beer-truck...

`Boss!
" Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat."
                                    T. Roosevelt

the_mighty_brain

« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2002, 02:02:47 PM »
*appluads* ;D

Offline Jiaurtel

• As Ynnead rises Death shall reign supreme!
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2002, 05:07:15 PM »
DO NOT TOUCH THAT SH*T!!!!
If you want work-out tips go to
http://www.mensfitness.com
It is a lot healthier than that electrical amphetamine parrot and is twice as effective. Those belts are for losers and Jerry Springer watchers. They DO NOT WORK for 75% of people and have many sideeffects. When you concentrate one group of muscles and neglect all rest, that group starts leeching protein from the other muscles effectively destroying them. Sign up for gym or just start running and doing crunches!!!

the_mighty_brain

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2002, 06:39:43 PM »
That's also why the gym isn't so good because it only works specified muscles. Go and play sport like a real psychopath (ie;me!)

Offline moojaro

• The Invisible Man
  • Ancient
  • Kage Akuma
    • Eldar Online
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2002, 08:05:36 PM »
for me it is boxing, kick boxing, and martial arts,
fo some ppl it is exrtemly easy to get good abbs. but for others it is near imposible!
as my friend says,
i have a six pack
he has a keg
mooj,

Experiance the Nerdom

<insert super cool sig here>
come see my pix!

Offline Don't Yell at mE!

« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2002, 09:36:21 PM »
turst me, THESE THINGS DO NOT WORK

if they do work, once you stop using them, you'll refill your stomach with a 2-liter instead of a six-pack, if you know what I mean.....

I'm 14, and young people have very high metabolisms, so all you old-timers (j/k, no offense  ;D) probably relate very little to this:

I started using the ab slide thing for about 4 months.  it didn't give me a six-pack.  In fact, it barely had any effect on my abs.  I then switched over to the ab vibrating things for about a week.  It had no effect, and it made me nauseous every time I used it.  

I switched to crunches and leg lifts (90 of each every friggin' day), and by the devil, they gave me a six-pack in the first month that I did them (although my body fat's still covering it up  ::)).  

If you're worried about your abs, just try to get off your ass once in a while and head down to your local YMCA or somethin' and play some sports for maybe a half-hour or so like, five times a week.  It'll work much better than those gimmicky get fit-quick fads, and it'll save you a lot of money.  

Offline Addinarr

• First Venge Mod
  • Ancient
  • Fall for a moment
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2002, 09:39:21 PM »
Find a good Kung Fu teacher. Fight for your life every day for half an hour. It works!

When wrong, to be made right.
When right, to be kept right.

the_mighty_brain

« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2002, 03:29:56 AM »
yes, forget machines, forget gym, sport is the way forward.
Sport is the great fitness and competitive glory.

Sport is also hella funny when you inflict painful accidents (by accident of course)  ;D

Offline Farseer Hellocke

• I am not a muffin.
    • None
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2002, 03:35:30 AM »
Personally, I take karate... And frankly, 2 hours of Hell a week straight, is good enough to get you a six pack. I know.
What do you mean, 'insane'!?
Oh. You mean 'insane' as in running a guardian squad in to a bunch of terminators, 'insane.' Yeah. That was pretty stupid.

Cheantoa

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2002, 06:54:50 AM »
???

try getting a big scary older brother.

you'll be fit in no time.

I can outrun him and he has 2 years on me.

I am workin' on outfightin' him but s'pose that ain't happenin this year...

Offline SteamingBarrel

• TASTY CORN!
« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2002, 09:37:09 AM »
i play sports , i have tried chrunches and stuff. Im a wrestler my record is 9-1 i can bench 170 and i weighed in at 140. I was also on the cross country team. I had only been running for 3 weeks yet i got 21st in a huge race about 90 ppl there. Also i play lacrosse yet i still have no 6 pack! Also the sports here are not easy! Every day in wrestling we have to do 15 sets of 3 jumping jacks 15 crunches 15 pushups, then 14 then 13 and so on till zero.  I just cant manage to get the six pack! whats up?
SO YOU WANNA BE A ROCK SUPPERSTAR? LIVE LARGE, BIG HOUSE FIVE CARS YOUR IN CHARGE COMING UP IN THE WORLD DONT TRUST NOBODY GOT TO LOOK OVER YOUR SHOULDER CONSTANTLY...