News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Slaanesh Cahmpion with power fist  (Read 1871 times)

Offline Brash

• Titan Games
  • Armies: Chaos Space Marines
Slaanesh Cahmpion with power fist
« on: May 9, 2017, 06:16:47 PM »
So I painted this model for my slaanesh army and since he has a power fist I was curious if the bolter he comes with is just what I should arm him with. I was thinking of just giving him a bolt pistol but thought I may as well ask. The model is more of a show piece but if I do decide to use him wouldn't mind him being armed with the optimal power fist combination.

Cheers, here is a picture of the original model

Edit:  corrected img tags to display picture. --- GML
« Last Edit: May 9, 2017, 11:07:58 PM by Grand Master Lomandalis »
Ave Dominus Nox

Offline Saim-Dann

Re: Slaanesh Cahmpion with power fist
« Reply #1 on: May 9, 2017, 07:42:17 PM »
Turning a Smurf into a Slaanesh model... Bwahaha! That is so cool. I'd stick to the weapon he was turned with, Brash. Paleeease upload a photo. Have to show it to the Smurf players here.   

Offline Grand Master Lomandalis

• Grand Master of the Deathwing | Oh the lolmanity! | 40kOnline's Care Bear of LOL!
  • Global Moderator
  • We were murderers first, last, and always!
  • Armies: Dark Angels, Custodes, Knights, Night Lords
Re: Slaanesh Cahmpion with power fist
« Reply #2 on: May 9, 2017, 11:09:34 PM »
In the current rules, I would say stick with the bolter.  With a Bolt Pistol, you really have no benefit from it as it doesn't grant an additional attack.  You might as well stick with the weapon that provides a little bit better shooting.

With 8th edition right around the corner, though, I don't think any of us can give a clear answer because we don't know the details of the rules yet.
If there is anything that recent politics has taught us, it is that quotes taken out of context can mean what ever you want them to.
Well I always liked the globals...
I knew I had fans!!!

"Dark Angels are Traitors" is the 40k equivalent of Flat Earthers.  You can provide all of the proof you want that says otherwise, but people just can't let it go...