News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Harlequins Vs Astra Militarium video report  (Read 969 times)

Offline Lord of Winter and War

• The Cause of Diabetes -Captain- Necrontyr Immortal - KoN Veteran - Master of All Diplomacy | Wi-Fi Nomad |
  • Ancient
  • Armies: Harlequins, Spiderfang, Bonereapers, Space Wolves
Harlequins Vs Astra Militarium video report
« on: September 30, 2015, 10:38:31 PM »
Hey, I was on my buddies YouTube channel with my Harlequins. We played Maelstrom of War and all that jazz.

Dark Millennium - Warhammer 40k Battle Report - Ep 18 - YouTube
Harlequin Army Blog

That's not blatant, this is blatant: I'm super happy that I'm playing Austria, the greatest nation in all of Diplomacy!

Azore of Austria

Offline Irisado

• A Light in The Grim-Darkness ~ Guns Don't Kill People, Copyright Stats Do | Farseer | Reporting Live! from the Crime Scene | Somewhat behind the times
  • Administrator
  • Soñando debajo del arco iris
  • Armies: Administrators must not play 40K
Re: Harlequins Vs Astra Militarium video report
« Reply #1 on: October 8, 2015, 03:57:04 PM »
Wow, that was a really bloody game!  I actually thought that you were going to win it early on, but the fire power of the Imperial Guard saved them.  They just roll so many dice and have so many guns that it's very hard to avoid taking too many losses at crucial moments.

It looked like a fun game.  I have to say that I found keeping track of all the objectives confusing, and that amount of book keeping is something that wouldn't interest me at all.  At least some of the objectives appeared quite characterful though.

Thanks for sharing the video :).
You haunt my in-box like an ex-girl friend could only dream of.

The Forum Rules - Please Read and Remember Them.

Soñando con una playa donde brilla el sol, un arco iris ilumina el cielo, y el mar espejea iridescentemente