News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Travel  (Read 638 times)

Offline adamdodici

• Runnin' sh*t in '05
Travel
« on: June 12, 2003, 02:00:52 PM »
Anyone out there like to travel?  What's your favorite place that you have been?

ADAM
He will be drawn to large cities, where he will clog sewers, reverse street signs, and steal everybody's left shoe.

Offline Ilfirin Noore

• Ancient
  • Mess with the best, die like the rest...
Re:Travel
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2003, 12:14:07 AM »
I love traveling. It's awesome! My favorite place is southern California, hands down. The climate, people (females namely), and atmosphere are wicked-sweet.
No Wild hockey makes Ilfirin a dull boy U of M hockey fan!

I could be weak, I could be senseless.
I could be just like you.
I could be fake, I could be stupid.
You know I could be just like you.

Help support the Biel-tan Project! Submissions are appreciated emailed or PMed to Ranger Asteria or myself!

Offline Scars

• Warning: He bites
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Spooky! Shocking!
    • Progressive Labour Party
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2003, 12:23:45 AM »
I like to travel alot. My fav place that I've been to is China (Hong Kong to be exact). Gotta love teh markets!
'The genius of you Americans is that you never make clear-cut stupid moves, only complicated stupid
moves'
- Abd al-Nasir
Progressive Labour Party

Offline adamdodici

• Runnin' sh*t in '05
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2003, 12:38:02 AM »
I've never been to either Southern California outside of a brief layover in LA International.  The whole state looks beautiful from the pics I've seen.

I heard Hong Kong was really cool - a friend of mine studied abroad there one semester and emailed pics.  He's going back in August.

My favorite places were probably Sydney, Tasmania, and the South Island of New Zealand.

Ilfirin - I'm guessing you're from New England?
He will be drawn to large cities, where he will clog sewers, reverse street signs, and steal everybody's left shoe.

Offline Ilfirin Noore

• Ancient
  • Mess with the best, die like the rest...
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2003, 01:07:11 AM »
The Midwest actually (Minnesota more exactly, as my profile indicates  :) ). A friend of mine went to Hawaii recently and so I might go with him sometime in the future, which should be like CA but better! (warmer water and hotter babes )
No Wild hockey makes Ilfirin a dull boy U of M hockey fan!

I could be weak, I could be senseless.
I could be just like you.
I could be fake, I could be stupid.
You know I could be just like you.

Help support the Biel-tan Project! Submissions are appreciated emailed or PMed to Ranger Asteria or myself!

Offline Pat Khils

• Phantom Lord
  • Ancient
  • Silent Night, Bodom Night
    • Anton's Vault
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2003, 01:38:03 AM »
I love traveling. It's awesome! My favorite place is southern California, hands down. The climate, people (females namely), and atmosphere are wicked-sweet.

CA eh? I live in central CA, in the valley. I have been to Southern CA though, yes nice chicks indeed  ;)

I travel a lot, the reason I live in CA is the reason for it. I have been to Russia, Germany, Italy, and Finland but I was too young to remember. And then I came to US, and settled in central CA. From here you can go anywhere around CA.

s i m a n o v: portfolio | deviant art

Offline TheHiveMind

• The Giant Jelly Sandwich
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2003, 10:18:12 AM »
Me Too - I live in England fav place = San Francisco... You gotta love it...

Offline adamdodici

• Runnin' sh*t in '05
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2003, 10:21:05 AM »
A friend of mine went to San Fran and the Napa Valley - he loved it.  I enjoy taking photographs and there is a national park north of San Fran called Big Sur that I really want to checkout.

I might be going to Nice, France later in the year.