News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Imperial Guard Chain of Command  (Read 62505 times)

Offline Chosen Man

• Princeps Maximus, Swarmlord, High Lord of Rummy's Privy due to Pissing Him Off, Pookie noobkin, Now 5% less organic
  • Ancient
  • Yes my other car is an AT-AT....
Re: Imperial Guard Chain of Command
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2009, 10:30:23 PM »
It should be noted that I have moved Dr_Ruminahui up to his rightful place in the CoC. While he has held the rank of General for a while now thanks to Sheepz, it has not been announced here till now. Now that I am moving up the ranks, he will take my spot in the open general spot, Congratulations Doc!

Changes are coming everyone....I am looking over all the personnel files now.....Stay tune

Just kill them already! You have your orders. Oh amphetamine parrot.... is this mike live....? - Rummy
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 12:34:41 AM by Bacon Martini »
"Follow me if I advance! Kill me if I retreat! Avenge me if I die!" -Tactica Imperium

Rynnsguard HQ: My Imperial Blog

Anarchy's Heart: My Alpha Legion Blog

Offline Chosen Man

• Princeps Maximus, Swarmlord, High Lord of Rummy's Privy due to Pissing Him Off, Pookie noobkin, Now 5% less organic
  • Ancient
« Reply #41 on: September 13, 2009, 11:22:44 PM »
Well, we'll start with the material I have at hand....I have chosen to move up a few members of the CoC to new post. The following members have become known to me thru their actions.....Congrat ulations on your promotions!

Lieutenant Colonel
Talon Raven
Markay

Captain
Straken
Wuxiong

I'm sure the proper mods will make the rank changes for you. ;)

As the new management around here....I am taking new applicants, so if any of you members in the CoC see anyone standing out please let me know....As always I am watching...Enjoy! ;D
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 11:25:16 PM by Chosen Man »
"Follow me if I advance! Kill me if I retreat! Avenge me if I die!" -Tactica Imperium

Offline Chosen Man

• Ancient
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2009, 08:23:53 PM »
The following officers have received new orders from Segmentum Command and have left the 40th Corps, Good Gents!

Retired from CoC
Lt. Lockz
Killersquid

Offline Chosen Man

• Ancient
« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2009, 04:14:26 PM »
Segmentum Command in all its wisdom has chosen to send us 2 new replacements due to recent combat losses....Welcome our 2 new Lieutenants.....Con gratulations on your promotions!

Fugitive
Lt_PliskinAJ

Offline Chosen Man

• Ancient
« Reply #44 on: September 30, 2009, 04:07:19 PM »
During a recent clean up of old personnel files and traitorous personnel files it was determined that some inactive files were still active. The following officer has been retired due to inactivity.

Retired from CoC
Siegler.

Offline Chosen Man

• Ancient
« Reply #45 on: October 1, 2009, 10:10:05 PM »
It's been a long time since the IG forum handed out an Honorifica Imperialis, I plan on changing that. The Medusa V campaign was the first time the 40th Corps took part in such an event, I along with several others still around were part of that great event. While Goyder was the head of our 40th Corps, Insidious Heresy was given the honor of leading the forces into battle. For this we honor him today with his own Honorifica Imperialis...... Congratulations IH....Hero Of Medusa V!

HONORIFICA IMPERIALIS
Insidious Heresy - "Hero of Medusa V"

Offline Chosen Man

• Ancient
« Reply #46 on: October 4, 2009, 07:26:47 PM »
Due to recent moves in the CoC I seem to be in short supply of scapegoats Generals! So it's time for some fresh target young man to step up and partake of the glory of the 40th Corps! Congratulations to Khemri on his rise to the rank of General!

General
Khemri

We didn't give orks field commands in my day, Princeps. But then again, titan jocks always were a little heretical unorthodox for my taste.   - Spite [recovering from wounds]
« Last Edit: October 5, 2009, 10:14:11 AM by Commissar Spiteful »

Offline Chosen Man

• Ancient
« Reply #47 on: November 13, 2009, 04:27:47 PM »
The good Colonel Wper34 has been recalled from the Corps back to his homeworld along with his sentinel scout regiment.

Retired from CoC
wper34.

Offline Chosen Man

• Ancient
« Reply #48 on: December 8, 2009, 10:44:49 PM »
Since Spiteful is in need of a nurse for his "Special" needs, Segmentum Command has sent us back an Old Officer to help.

Reinstated into the CoC
Lockz

Welcome back Captain!

Offline Chosen Man

• Ancient
« Reply #49 on: March 28, 2010, 10:40:27 PM »
CM watched as the Aquila Shuttle set down and began it's shut down procedures. "Does Segmentum command expect us to win wars with Brass Officers? I think we have more of them then line officers now....Hmmmmm...may be it might be a good idea to rewrite line officer policy and let our generals lead from the front line....Oooooooo I like it!" The aide nodded and wrote it down as the landers hatch opened and the honor guard came to order.

CM Grinned as he saw the returning general exit and come down to join him. "Well...Well....Welc ome back General Henimann, it's been a few years old friend...I hear you've been on campaign, can't wait to hear some good war tales from you...your experience is welcome!"

Reinstated into the CoC
Henimann

Offline Chosen Man

• Ancient
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2010, 09:55:16 PM »
Attention....Attent ion....down there in the basement of our glorious base....The following officer has been promoted to a Full Bird Colonel.....That is all...Stop Slacking and get back to work down there....I'm watching those Projects! :P

Colonel
Talon Raven

Offline Chosen Man

• Ancient
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2010, 04:31:38 PM »
Time to shake up some of the sleeping dogs around here. Alright then! The following officers are here by promoted! Congratulations troopers!

Lt. Colonel
Striker_002.

Major
Wuxiong
legionnaire

Captain
arah
Bert the Turtle
Fugitive

Offline Chosen Man

• Ancient
« Reply #52 on: April 12, 2010, 04:29:57 PM »
Ah! A new acquisition! Fresh out of the Sheepz Officer Candidate School or the Rummy Distillery and Barrel works....I always get those two confused since the product is about nearly the same....Welcome aboard trooper!

Lieutenant
Cpt. Banjo

Offline Chosen Man

• Ancient
« Reply #53 on: April 22, 2010, 12:59:04 PM »
It seems that House Atreides is providing the 40th Corps with a new officer....Welcome aboard trooper!

Lieutenant
Gurney

Offline Chosen Man

• Ancient
« Reply #54 on: April 30, 2010, 01:06:23 PM »
We have a new officer on deck today....Hmmmm....t his one seems to have a shifty eye about him...better watch your backs around him. Welcome!

Lieutenant
lijah_cuu

Offline Chosen Man

• Ancient
« Reply #55 on: June 21, 2010, 01:49:51 PM »
We have new officer in the ranks....Welcome!

Lieutenant
Paraplegic

Offline Chosen Man

• Ancient
« Reply #56 on: September 12, 2010, 11:04:03 AM »
Looks like a good time for another round of promotions and new blood......Let's see who is worthy this time around....

Promotions:

Lieutenant Colonel
legionnaire

Captain
Paraplegic
Gurney
Lt_PliskinAJ
Sergenat Haller

Looks like we will have some alert Company commanders now....so Report to your colonels for Company assignments Captains!

On a lighter note......our resident Mix Master Tuesday has been busy in the lower levels cranking out some impressive work for us on the Articles and Projects area! Welcome back Tuesday!

Major
SeeYouNextTuesday

Finally we have some new blood....command has seen fit to send us a new Tactical Analyst, and his impressive work so far has been noticed....Get to work Servitor! No Slacking in the Legio Titanicus....Imperial Guard

Lieutenant
GreatBigTree

That is all...Carry On!

Offline Chosen Man

• Ancient
« Reply #57 on: September 22, 2010, 12:59:04 PM »
Back from his many crusading in space.....

Captain
Harrison

Offline Chosen Man

• Ancient
« Reply #58 on: November 9, 2010, 08:00:56 PM »
Well we are coming up on the end of another successful year at IGOnline.com 40KOnline.com IG Forum. How else to close out the year with a little bit of Promoting and adding some new blood to the CoC.....

Promotions: Great work to all promoted....Maybe you will wake up the higher ups who just enjoy sitting around at their desk playing Rummy's drinking games*....Emperor help you if you have to serve under these officers! ;)

Major
Arah, Spec Ops Bunny
Bert the Turtle
Fugitive
Harrison

Captain
GreatBigTree

New Blood: So you say we need some new bodies to throw into the mix....well welcome to the Guard! Your in the 40th Corps now troopers....No Slacking here, or we give you over to Mr Harrison to remind you...Heh! I wouldn't even wish that on Spite! ;)

Lieutenant
JusticeCetin
Underhand
Land Rover Tangi
DeathFang23

*= otherwise known as watch me drink and if you touch my booze I WILL CUT YOU!
« Last Edit: November 9, 2010, 08:05:10 PM by Rummy »

Offline Chosen Man

• Ancient
« Reply #59 on: December 1, 2010, 10:19:56 PM »
The following officers have been....how should I say this..."Retired"....We threw them a great going away party in the officers mess last night...Honest! ::)

Retired from CoC
Jet
Valhalla114
Andromidius
Witham

***messag.....message.... message send.... message send continues.....***

*** ::Screams:: They've been eaten! They ate them! Cadian Green is made of people!  ::screams:: They know we're here!" *** Message ends. ***
« Last Edit: December 1, 2010, 10:28:53 PM by Rummy »