News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 1500 Imperial Fists Vs Ulthwe Themed Eldar  (Read 2006 times)

Offline Wyddr

• Author Eminence: Hereticus Liber Daemonica | Fio'shas Shi
  • Lazerous Penguin
    • My blog about SF/F stuff
  • Armies: Daemons, Imperial Fists, Tau, Ksons, Vostroyans
1500 Imperial Fists Vs Ulthwe Themed Eldar
« on: March 24, 2009, 02:16:08 PM »
1500 Imperial Fists Vs Eldar (Ulthwe Theme)

Venerable Brother Hektor's heavy armored bulk filled up one whole side of the ruined diner. One of his titanic, hoof-like hydraulic feet had planted itself on a half-flattened jukebox that occasionally spurted out snippets of music. If the Dreadnought heard, he didn't seem to notice. Hunkered down behind overturned tables and piles of reinforced sandbags, Tactical Squad Delphos peered across the runined expanse of asphault and rubble towards the hollow corpses of hab blocks in which the xenos could occasionally be seen darting from shadow to shadow.

"I don't get it." Brother Kronos grumbled. "Aren't Eldar supposed to hate chaos? Why are they slowing us up like this?"

"Who knows why xenos do anything." Brother Ikthos snorted and calibrated the sights on his bolter before taking a pot-shot at one of the xeno specters lurking in the ruins. "Damn...missed."

Hektor's vox units rumbled to life. "This is a diversionary force. The main Eldar thrust will be in the west. They hate to take the battle directly to us. No stomach for it."

Kronos shook his head. "Yes, thank you Hektor. That's the fifth time you've said that."

"That's Sergeant Hektor, boy." Hektor thundered. "I'll report you to Captain Tolochus if you keep up that lip."

Kronos sighed. "Tolochus is dead."

Hektor swiveled his torso, knocking over a number of things lined up on the old counter of the diner. "Dead! When?"

Kronos didn't answer and, instead, muttered under his breath. "Three hundred years ago."

Ikthos shook his head. "Leave old Hektor alone, huh? He's saved our arses more than once, remember."

Kronos nodded, but didn't say anything.

Silence fell over the fortified diner for a few moments until, at last, Hektor announced. "This is a diversionary force. The main Eldar thrust will be in the west. They hate to take the battle directly to us. No stomach for it."

"If those Eldar don't come soon," Kronos growled, "I vote we turn off his vox."

So, after months of drought, I had a last minute opening in my schedule to get a game of 40K in. Fortunately, my usual Eldar opponent (Fraley) was around, and we cobbled up a pair of 1500 point lists to crash into each other.

Imperial Fists Urban Assault Element

HQ
Lysander
Codicer Librarian w/Avenger, Gate of Infinity, bolt pistol, force weapon

Elites
5 Terminators w/Heavy Flamer
Venerable Hektor, Venerable Dread w/Multimelta, Hvy Flamer, Extra Armor

Troops
Tactical Squad Attica (Flamer, Missile Launcher)
in Rhino (Dozer Blade)
Tactical Squad Delphos (Flamer, Missile Launcher)
in Rhino (Dozer Blade)

Heavy Support
The Bastion of Terra: Land Raider Crusader w/Multimelta
Vindicator w/Siege Shield

Ulthwe Strike Force

HQ
Eldrad

Elites
8 Striking Scorpions w/Exarch (Claw, Move through Cover, Infiltrate)
in Wave Serpent (TL Shuricannons, Spirit Stones)
6 Fire Dragons

Troops
10 Guardians w/Starcannon

Heavy Support
Falcon w/EML, Holofield, Spirit Stones
Wraithlord w/EML, Brightlance

Terrain and Deployment
We rolled for mission and deployment and wound up with Secure and Control and Pitched Battle. At this roll, my opponent grunted and said 'so, a draw then.' We chuckled about this (every time we've played this mission, we've drawn), but kept on anyway.

Terrain was mostly urban, with a building in the NW, SW, NE, and SE corner. They were all multi-story ruins except for the SE one, which was a one-floor diner. This was my objective. Fraley's was in the NW corner, and was a large, 3-floor ruin. There was a wall running north between the SW and NW ruins, a park at board center, a broken wall at the center of the south edge, and some scattered trees and ridges around.

Fraley deployed 3 of his 4 guardians squads in his objective building, one split between the top two floors, and the rest on the ground level. They huddled around the Avatar and were flanked by the Wraithlord. The final guardian squad occupied the building opposite my objective. The Falcon + Scorpions + Eldrad remained in reserve along with the Falcon + Dragons.

For my deployment, I placed Delphos in the objective (which I fortified) and placed Hektor there, as well, to help out. I opted not to combat squad in this particular mission, since it looked like I was going to be dealing with swarms of guardians and tough guys, and doubted I wanted to split my fire or risk being overrun. The Codicer accompanied Attica in their Rhino (which I'm just noticing is illegal--not enough room--ah, well, it didn't make that much of a difference) in the extreme SW, flanked to the east by the Bastion of Terra (loaded with Lysander and Termies) who parked in the building, and then by the Vindicator and the empty rhino, who also made use of the building. These would form an armored assault group intent upon contesting or claiming the enemy objective.

Eldar Deployment
Delphos and Hektor Guard the Objective
The Armored Fist of the Emperor in the SW

Turn 1
I fail to sieze the initiative. Fraley opens the game by running the Avatar into the open ground east of his objective and moves the wraithlord out to the west to take some ineffective shots at Attica's Rhino. Elsewhere, guardian squads shuffle around in their various locations for slightly better firing postions, and starcannon fire harmlessly pings off the fortified Fist objective.

The Wraithlord Looms in the Distance

In my half of the turn, I drove the Bastion of Terra out of the building to the west to get off some shots at the Wraithlord, and took off two wounds. Attica's Rhino, meanwhile, off-roaded through the building and emerged halfway visible to the eldar ahead (it popped smoke). To the east of the building, the vindicator moved to shell the Guardians in the building (killed 4, but they are Avatar-fearless, so they stuck), and the empty Rhino moved to cover the Vindicator's vulnerable flanks from any kind of ranged fire coming from the east. Finally, Delphos pegged the Avatar with a missile, but it made its invulnerable save.

Offroading with Rhinos

Turn 2
Fraley rolls gangbusters for his reserves, and both Falcon and Waveserpent show up. He had been originally planning to throw at least one of them into the east flank to try and nab my objective, but my western assault was sufficiently intimidating that he felt the need to reinforce the flank. Both vehicles show up behind the Wraithlord and begin to ping shuriken and lasers harmlessly off the Attica Rhino's hide. This firepower is joined by all the starcannons in the objective and the Avatar's melta blast, and nothing much happens (I think I lost the stormbolter off the rhino, but that's it). The Wraithlord tries again to damage the Bastion of Terra, but does nothing. The armor of the Imperial Fists is too strong for puny Eldar weapons...or at least so far.

Eldar Reinforcements Arrive

I begin my second turn by moving the Bastion of Terra an inch or two closer and firing at the Wraithlord to take off that one wound, but my dice fail me and it still lives. Seeing a bunch of dragon-toted meltaguns in its future, I disembark Lysander and the boys into the SW building and run them into position to intercept the Avatar as it comes closer. The empty Rhino zooms into the Avatar's path and pops smoke, to hang up any assaults and clog movement, while Attica's Rhino tries to move out of the building and promptly gets stuck, even with the dozer blade (1/36 odds. Sheesh.). I opt to keep Attica inside, though, since hopping out would mean being tackled by an Avatar or moving back down the field into a less aggressive position. The Vindicator keeps angling for good shots, and takes one at a clump of guardians who decided to climb out of the building, but terrible to-wound rolls only mean 2 die.

In the SE, my insurance policy named 'Hektor' has no reason to insure the survival of Delphos anymore (seeing how the scary eldar transports were far, far away), so he hops out of the building and begins to slowly run towards the action. Finally, Delphos pings another missile off the avatar's head, and again it makes its invulnerable save (grrr...).

Hang on, folks--Hektor's a-comin'!

Turn 3
The Waveserpent jets to the other side of the eldar objective, facing my armored advance. The Avatar, angry at the empty rhino in its way, meltas and assaults the vehicle, but only manages to scratch the paint (Shaken). Then a barrage of falcon fire and 3 enemy starcannons glance Attica's rhino to death. Finally, the Wraithlord takes aim at the Bastion of Terra and wrecks it with a key brightlance hit (bummer...my rhinos are more durable than my Land Raider!). Then, off in the east, the lone guardian squad continues to do absolutely nothing to the fortified squad Delphos.

The Avatar whiffs

In my turn, it is now or never. I have the Terminators + Lysander in position to take down the Avatar, Attica + Librarian are in position to assault the guardians in the objective, and the Vindicator is ready to blow the last wound off the wraithlord. If all of that happens, we are going gangbusters. I don't necessarily *trust* the Vindicator, though, so I try first to Gate Attica into a better position away from the wraithlord. Eldrad's Runes of Warding, though, give the libby a severe headache, so they go for the charge instead. This works just fine--it wipes out the bottom squad of guardians in the building. Unfortunately, the Vindicator misses its target *entirely* (and Delphos's krak missile fails to wound), meaning my poor tac marines are going to get a Wraithlord in the face next turn. Then comes the Lysander + Termie charge. The Avatar kills 3 Terminators, but I force 4-5 saves in return. He makes *every single invulnerable save*. For those of you keeping score, that's 6-7 invulnerables passed so far, and not a wound taken. This is very bad.

The empty Rhino speeds to try and block the exit to the waveserpent (but only gets partially there), and Hektor keeps running to bring the reinforcements, but the Emperor's Finest are going to be on their own for a while yet, and surrounded on all sides by trouble. Good thing for stubborn!

Le Grande Assault
Attica prepares to be kicked in the face by a giant dead guy.
The Avatar lives up to its war-god reputation

Turn 4
Well, so much for my plan to sieze the enemy objective! The Wraithlord charges into Attica and, while it doesn't kill anybody, it keeps them from wiping out the rest of the guardians for the time being. The Scorpions and Eldrad pop out of the serpent and charge into the battle with Lysander and the Avatar, killing both of the remaining regular termies, but Lysander soldiers on, inflicting another 3 wounding hits on the Avatar. The Avatar then, in blatant defiance of all laws of probability, makes all 3 invulnerable saves (just not my day, is it?). Various Starcannons fire at the empty Rhino, but do nothing. The Falcon, though, does a bit better by knocking off the demolisher cannon on the Vindicator. The Wave Serpent, its cargo delivered, zooms past the Vindicator to the south. In the east, the lone guardian squad advance to the edge of the NE building, though Delphos remains unimpressed.

Attica plays Ring Around the Wraithlord
The Scorpions + Eldrad stab some termies in the back

Trying to prolong Attica's survival and to escape the impending Scorpion assault, should Lysander be overwhelmed, I try Gate of Infinity to pop me out of combat. Again, Eldrad proves too much for the librarian, and his head promptly explodes. So much for that--Attica has one more of its number punted into orbit, and they sit tight, stubbornly refusing to run. The empty Rhino crashes through the bottom floor of the Eldar objective, contesting it, and sits tight. The Vindicator then spins in place and rams the rear of the Waveserpent, destroying it (one lucky vehicle kill deserves another, I suppose). Hektor (who has been running very slowly), takes a position behind a tree. Finally, in a heap of close combat attacks, Lysander is gradually dragged to the ground, though it took until the very last exarch claw attack to nail him (I wasn't rolling gangbusters on his invulnerable, either). It is occuring to me now that I didn't get the chance to attack (he lived until his initiative phase), but whatever. Stupid Avatar had made 10 invulnerable saves so far--no reason it wouldn't make another 2-3. I suppose I could have crushed some scorpions, though.

Bulldozer beats hovercraft. Odd, eh?
The Stupid Avatar and his stupid friends stomp all over stupid Lysander and then have a stupid celebration. Grrrr...

Offline Wyddr

• Lazerous Penguin
Re: 1500 Imperial Fists Vs Ulthwe Themed Eldar
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 02:16:29 PM »
Turn 5
Fraley drops his Fire Dragons off by Attica and the Wraithlord's group sing-along and turboboosts the Falcon towards my objective, looking for a contestation if the game runs 6 turns. The Avatar tries to peg Hektor with a meltagun/charge combo, but the tree Hektor so wisely hid behind last turn shields him from view *and* he's just a hair's breadth out of assault range. See kids, that's why you should listen to old folks--they're cagey like that. Anywho, the Scorpions crash Attica's party and kill everybody but the Sergeant. Him, being the stubborn chap that he is, calls them a variety of rude names and doesn't run. Eldrad, having split off from the green team, assaults the empty rhino. This, along with a variety of starcannon fire *and* the fire dragons, does nothing but knock off the stormbolter and stun it. Finally, in the east, the guardian squad breaks cover and starts running for my objective. Delphos locks and loads with evil grins.

Hektor hides like a smart dreadnought
Stabbed in the Back by space elves, again.

In my half of the turn, I take a good look at the board and guess that, barring an intense spurt of luck, I might just lose this thing. My one chance for a win is if I can gun the Vindicator across the board to contest the Eldar objective without it exploding *and* Hektor/Delphos can somehow blow up a Falcon (something I have never been able to do with any army ever in my memory). So, I accordingly shoot the Vindicator a full 12" in a bee-line for the eldar objective and pop smoke. Hektor retreats from the Avatar and shoots at the Falcon, but misses (way to go, BS5). His assault also fails to hit, and so things look like they are going according to plan (this is sarcasm, for all you dullards out there). Realizing that the eastern guardians can contest just as well as the Falcon, Delphos tries to end that quickly by opening up on them. For the first time all game, though, the rocket launcher misses widely (not a good day for Imperial scatter dice) and I only kill something like 3 of them. They don't fail their leadership check.

In the west, Eldrad gets free hacks on the Rhino, blowing it up. As a nice little exclamation point on the turn, the Wraithlord makes a space marine pancake out of the vet sarge of Attica. There is now no more yellow in the NW, alas.

Turn 6
Had the game ended in 5, it would have been a draw, but the dice gods clearly hate me so the game continues. The Fire Dragons, Wraithlord, and Avatar unload on the Vindicator and, even though they don't destroy it, it is stunned, so my desperate plan for victory is for naught (and the Avatar will doubtlessly munch it in my half of the turn, anyway). The Falcon flies into the face of Delphos, contesting the objective, and the eastern Guardians draw even closer (though aren't contesting yet). Fraley realizes this, so is forced to charge and hope he holds on. Guardians, however, are not Imperial Fists, and they get roundly walloped by my boys and fall back.

If I yell TANK! really loud, do I get a +1 to Pen?

So, here we go--I've got to kill this Falcon, or lose the game. Hektor spins in place, runs into melta range, and takes his shot. 6 to hit--good. I roll a 15 to Pen--good. I pick up two dice because of that blasted holofield and roll them both.

The dice come up double 6s.

In the middle of the cheering, Delphos doesn't even notice when one of its buddies is dropped by the esuing explosion. They go on to obliterate the fleeing guardians with flame and bolter, just for desert.

Hektor, the big yellow vending machine of the hour

Turn 7
Yes, Virginia, there was a turn 7. The game, however, was almost unavoidably a draw. Fraley took some starcannon shots at Hektor's behind, but nothing harmed him.

In my half of the turn, out of spite more than anything, Hektor turned around again and shot the Wraithlord through its enormous skull, killing it. Step on *my* marines, will you?! Thus, the game ended.

Final Score
Imperial Fists: 1 Objective
Eldar: 1 Objective

Draw, just as promised!

Post Mortem
Whoa, that game was a nail-biter, wasn't it? Early on, as I watched my objective assault crumple in the face of bad rolling on my part and ridiculously good invulnerable saves on Fraley's, I started to lose hope. He was just so damned mobile, and I didn't have enough guys (playing Fists is very different than my Tau, let me tell you). This was clearly not an optimal list (the Librarian was a last-minute addition and honestly I wasn't impressed--go Epistolary or go home, say I), and I made some mistakes, but I didn't think my plan was horrendously flawed. It was just a plan that needed the dice to fall a bit in my favor to work without flaws, and the fact that my opponent opted to reinforce that flank as strongly as he did meant it was going to be a tough time doing anything about it.

My game plan, however flawed, forced my opponent to play defensively, and this guaranteed the draw as much as anything. If he had still brought on one or both grav tanks in the east, I would have had a tough time defending it. I would have, however, likely grabbed or contested his objective (if only the damned Avatar would have died). All in all, it was a thrilling game and I had fun trying out my new army. Thanks for reading and thanks, as always, to my opponent!

Offline moc065

• Infinity Circuit / Necrontyr Lord / KoN Warlord
  • Ancient
  • King of the Preemptive Strike
    • klucas.piczo.com
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 03:00:30 PM »
Another Awesome Batrep.... Nicely done even if it was a draw... You got lucky, as most guys that get backstabbed that often by space elves, don't live to tell about it..

Neat lists too BTW, and the paint was nice to see (on both lists).. YOur yellow is forever burned into the back of Retina BTW (nicely done ~ oouch, my poor space elven eyes)..

Cheers and Woot, that was a good game.
Join POC: Saim-Hann
or Read the Guide to Eldar
or read the Guide to Necrons

And Click here if you like Magic The Gathering

Offline Scyrex Deledras

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 03:02:21 PM »
Wyddr! Great to see you back in the 40k batreps section!

That really was a tense battle all the way through. I actually thought you were going to lose this one until Hektor popped that Falcon. I'ts weird: a lot of things unexpectedly went well for you, whereas some of the parts of the battle that should have gone your way (re: Lysanderwing vs. Avatar) didn't. Very flukey luck, I must say.

Still, it was a great battle, and it's interesting to see you using Imperial Fists now. As a bonus, both armies were very nicely painted, and your intro fluff was hilarious. (Love the senile Dreadnought).

Offline Droofus

• Ork Boy
  • It is YOU who will suffer greatly!
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 03:15:32 PM »
Loved it!   Having benefited myself from insane luck in downing a falcon, I can understand the wonder that is rolling double-6s.

In other news, you need to take assault terminators.   What better what to accompany Lysander than with 5 thunder hammer-toting badasses.   I'd like to see silly monstrous creatures kill 3 before you strike then!  ;D
\

Offline Dunedain

• Distance..out of reach...just a hair's breath away
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2009, 04:57:23 PM »
That was close, but it sounded like a fun game! Seems like hektor was the hero of the day. I thought for sure you'd lose for the first 4 turns, but i was wrong.
We passed upon the stairs. He spoke of was and when. Although i wasn't there, he said i was his friend. which came as a surprise

I spoke into his eyes "I thought you died alone, a long long time ago."

He laughed "Oh no, not me, we never lost control, you're face to face, with the man who sold the world"

Quote from: Warfare;45947
Thank you Captain Politically Correct.
To survive in this world, one must be as mad as a hatter...thankfully, i am

I will kill the pedobears.All of them. Forever

Offline McComas

• Killing mon-keigh since year 39,997
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2009, 05:11:37 PM »
Wyddr,

You need to update your sig to include your new Imperial Fists goodness.   Also, having seen it in person, his is a well painted force with a lot of attention for sure.

Offline NewHeretic

• Same Heretic, New God | Ork Boy
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2009, 10:06:19 PM »
Awesome battle report, Wyddr.  Thanks for posting it.

There was a lot of stuff that happened in that battle that was just very unexpected -- your first Rhino rolling Snake Eyes, Bastion of Terra being wrecked, the Avatar's incredible Invulnerable Saves, the Vindicator wrecking the Falcon with a ram, and Hector blowing up the other one!  That battle was full of amazing action, despite ending in a draw.

And my favorite part was the fluff introduction.  Very nice, indeed.  :D

NewHeretic
Good advice from Joshua:

Choose you this day
Whom you will serve...
As for me and my house,
We will serve the Lord.

NewHeretic, forum policeman.

Offline Wyddr

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2009, 10:43:59 PM »
Thanks, everybody! It's nice to be back posting batreps up here, in the populated section of the forum. I've been absent for such a long time primarily because I decided to give the Tau a fairly extended vacation as I build up an Imperial Fist force, and it has taken this long to get one worth fielding. Most of my gaming has been in fantasy lately.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words. I'm going to need to work out the kinks with using a new army a bit more, but more games will assist me in that regard, and more batreps will accompany them.

Yeah, this game was nuts. For me, the Avatar was the most frustrating part. I mean, that guy *should* have been taken down. Oh well...

As for assault terminators, I am unsure. If I'm running a list specific to certain armies, then certainly (assault termies are clearly superior against Eldar, for the most part, given the sheer number of low AP and power weapons running about), but overall I think the regular termies are more handy. I mean, unless getting pounded by AP 2 or power weapons, the two types are equally as durable, and the regular ones can still shoot (and get twin-linking, to boot).

Offline Sheepz

• Marshal: The beatings will continue until discipline improves!
  • Ancient
  • Getting away with murder.
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2009, 11:03:02 PM »
Unlucky with the Avatar. The entire plan might have succeeded if A) it was not indestructible and B) you had shield and hammer termies. You're battle reports are always entertaining, but I prefer this one. Probably because I'm an Imperial Fanboy, and have yet to see (until now) a well done Imperial Fist army. I've only ever seen one other Imperial Fist army, actually, and that was a store army from Second Ed, so it was... ...dated.

Unlucky, but congrats on the draw. I like how the Venerable Dreadnought saved your ass at the end of the game. As Venerable Dreadnoughts should do, and also because it was totally useless up until then.

Offline Scyrex Deledras

« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2009, 01:50:03 AM »
Thanks, everybody! It's nice to be back posting batreps up here, in the populated section of the forum. I've been absent for such a long time primarily because I decided to give the Tau a fairly extended vacation as I build up an Imperial Fist force, and it has taken this long to get one worth fielding. Most of my gaming has been in fantasy lately.

Anyway, thanks for the kind words. I'm going to need to work out the kinks with using a new army a bit more, but more games will assist me in that regard, and more batreps will accompany them.

Yeah, this game was nuts. For me, the Avatar was the most frustrating part. I mean, that guy *should* have been taken down. Oh well...

As for assault terminators, I am unsure. If I'm running a list specific to certain armies, then certainly (assault termies are clearly superior against Eldar, for the most part, given the sheer number of low AP and power weapons running about), but overall I think the regular termies are more handy. I mean, unless getting pounded by AP 2 or power weapons, the two types are equally as durable, and the regular ones can still shoot (and get twin-linking, to boot).

Twin...linking? ???

Other than that, I'll be interested in seeing how your Imperial Fists develop over the course of several battles.

Offline Wyddr

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #11 on: March 25, 2009, 08:25:53 AM »
Twin...linking?

Lysander's Bolter Drill ability, remember?

Offline Droofus

• Ork Boy
  • It is YOU who will suffer greatly!
« Reply #12 on: March 25, 2009, 09:29:37 AM »

I think, given the shootiness of the rest of your list, having a unit dedicated to close combat, specifically against things that don't die to shooting (like monsters), would be a good idea.

Just a thought.

Forgot to mention earlier, but I loved the sarcastic interaction you presented in Kronos' conversation with Hektor.   People tend to cast marines with a broad brush (honor-bound golden boys) and it was nice to see an exception.   Hope to see more of Kronos and Hektor in the future.
\

Offline Dunedain

• Distance..out of reach...just a hair's breath away
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2009, 09:39:02 AM »
Yeah, that was really funny.
We passed upon the stairs. He spoke of was and when. Although i wasn't there, he said i was his friend. which came as a surprise

I spoke into his eyes "I thought you died alone, a long long time ago."

He laughed "Oh no, not me, we never lost control, you're face to face, with the man who sold the world"

Quote from: Warfare;45947
Thank you Captain Politically Correct.
To survive in this world, one must be as mad as a hatter...thankfully, i am

I will kill the pedobears.All of them. Forever

Offline [sic] sauer

• Spamming Mon-keigh
« Reply #14 on: March 26, 2009, 04:12:59 AM »
It sometimes seems like you are very familiar with the general contents of one or another style guide-type notion, which you opt to disregard because you are far too good at this stuff.  In a normative sense, you are, but right now, in a positive sense, you are still too good.  There is no contradiction. 

My naysaying is in the form of an inevitably tiresome article about there being no place in this game for any kind of delight.  You of course prove that there is, just by living and breathing and also putting some basic diligence-type effort into having fun.
Mist the florist for the bees; I am your gynentomologist, kicada killa 4 rice.

Offline Wyddr

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2009, 10:47:15 AM »
Thanks...I think.

[sic]sauer, forum enigma.