News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Scenarios  (Read 317 times)

Offline Black Storm

Scenarios
« on: October 1, 2003, 07:55:15 AM »
Hello all

i don't know if this is the right forum, but me and 2 of my friends and wanting to play a 3 way sceanrio but rather it not just kill the  other 2 or an objective in the middle of the table.

we are playing 1500 points each, 1 tau, 1 nid, 1 chaos marines

does anybody know any links for 3 way scenarios, or which ones we could adapt that would be a great help

Thanks
Hope is like a piece of string when you are drowning
By itself, it isn't enough

Offline Steamboat Willy

• Warning Shots are for Woosies
  • Lazerous Penguin
    • Livejournal Profile
Re:Scenarios
« Reply #1 on: October 1, 2003, 08:02:12 AM »
Hmm... most missions can be easily adapted to be 3 way, just set up in a triangle shape on your board, 2 with corners, one with an edge and a certain length along it.  Rescue missions are great this way :D

I find the best scenarios are the ones you write the fulff for and customise yourself, it adds more 'charachter'.

Offline TheHiveMind

• The Giant Jelly Sandwich
« Reply #2 on: October 1, 2003, 08:17:07 AM »
You could adapt the Carnage Scenario avaliable from the Chapter Approved Site at GW

Offline Ellias

• From the ashes of your defeat come the Tau
« Reply #3 on: October 1, 2003, 08:51:43 AM »
You could have it so that each team has an objective, say an important artifact. Then each of the teams has to retrieve the other 2 artifacts not in their possesion. At the end of the game the one with the most artifacts in their possesion at the end wins.

You could also modify this by having each of the artifacts granting an imporvement to the team who possess it aka Age of Mythology.
Cal'tau Cadre

Offline Krogoth Zero

« Reply #4 on: October 2, 2003, 12:23:20 AM »
Ages ago i had a semi-cityfight 3way with a couple of my friends, we only had a rectangular table so we grabbed heaps of video cases and used them to make an off system of walls, with 3 areas connected to the others by a hairpin turn on each side, suffice to say it lead to some amazing carnage, im sure you could adapt something like this to have an objective in the middle
<insert funny or thought provoking signature here>