News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Anti-Armor  (Read 574 times)

Offline Grotsnik

• Ork Boy
Anti-Armor
« on: March 22, 2007, 02:19:15 AM »
Just messing around with an idea i used kinda by accident the other day, I meant to put a 10 man + nob kommando squad in my battle wagon and put a 10 man er... ork + nob Tank busting squad by accident.  We were using subs. to see if i wanted to get some of the kommandos for my army, anyway i was playing in a 1500 point game against a marine buddy of mine.

Those orks made way over the points they cost after the game was over they..well and the battle wagon made a total of 12 marine deaths 2 dreads, and a pred the wagon was finally destroyed by round 5 but wow, just wow.  A couple extra bolt on big shoots and some rokkits they can really wail on armored units. 

I don't think he'll fall for it again anytime soon but even after the wagon went to that great waaaghhhh in the sky the orks still took down 3 of the termies, 2 left.

I really cant think of a better place for those little buggers.

But i do have one question, with the 10 tank busta's can i attach a mek to the squad? Ya know with a Kfp to help them live longer. And do i have to attach him before they climb on the wagon or can i have him join in later rounds just by getting on the wagon?

Thanks
Grotsnik

Offline Krobnar Bug Squisha

Re: Anti-Armor
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2007, 07:00:39 AM »
To keep it short.  Both.

So long as the vehicle has the spare capacity the IC can join it freely like any other squad and counts as being part of the squad until he leaves the unit.