News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: work or Chaos or nids?  (Read 1096 times)

Black

work or Chaos or nids?
« on: October 16, 2002, 12:24:47 AM »
okay I have a deilema (well it isnt that big) i have 1800 pts of tyranids and 2600 of chaos and I dont know what I want to spend money on the only reason im thinking about buying more chaos is because their new codex came out but I also really want to get at lest 2000 pts of tyranids so what should I work on Tyranids or Chaos?????????

Offline Hivemind

Re:work or Chaos or nids?
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2002, 12:36:38 AM »
Tyranids of course!  ;)

Seriously though.  Is there any model idea or army concept that really grabs your imagination.  I've got a winged warrior squad that Im really looking forward to finishing.  In between steps for the warriors, I do some of the drudge work for the army - painting gaunts and genestealers (there are ALOT of them).  But its really the warriors that are keeping my interest right now.  

Which ever of your armies that you feel has something that is interesting enough for you to be willing to do whatever boring stuff needed to complete it is the one you should go with.  

If you want ideas about how to finish off the last 200 pts of Nids, post what you currently have and we'll offer suggestions
The Tyranids are the most rapidly evolving race in the galaxy.  They are super-predators destined to hunt all others to extinction.