News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: The War Has Begun  (Read 14484 times)

Offline Shade, Bankai King

Re: The War Has Begun
« Reply #140 on: November 25, 2005, 12:00:14 PM »
 Kyarno decideding that tricodex is a apperntly flying around to no end. he lashes the whip at his head
[CENTER

Offline Guildmage Aech

• FLAMER: Ego Bigger than his Common Sense Centre | 40KO's Care Bear of Spite | Dolphin Death Dealer | 40K Oracle
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Personal text
« Reply #141 on: November 25, 2005, 01:02:09 PM »
Crusing low after his shot Hymirl screams past the entrance of the shack, snatching Swiper off the floor and carrying him up and out of the combat (should he succed the previous action in the event that swiper doesn't dodge being caught).

He sighs, his voice fighting against the rushing air, "Swipe, remind me why I'm doing this?"
Rules Expert 2007 | Kijayle Commemorative Award for Acid Wit 2008 | Most Notoriously Valuable Rules Expert 2009 | Most Notorious 2014

Offline Seer Fox

• The Cause of Cancer, Chernobyl and Multiple Orgasms
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • No. I'm not keeping the girl.
« Reply #142 on: November 27, 2005, 03:51:03 PM »
Seer Fox looks around the barren wasteland of this thread.

"...wow. This was even shorter than the Tavern War. I hope mine'll do better..." He said, picking up his shovel so that he could bury the war once and for all.

Finding a neat patch of land next to the remains of the Tavern War, he began the labourious task of digging its grave.

"Yo, anyone want to help me?"

Ciat,
Seer Fox
Well I'm not going to quote anything, so...I'll have to hunt down my old sig again.

How bothersome.

Offline Guildmage Aech

• FLAMER: Ego Bigger than his Common Sense Centre | 40KO's Care Bear of Spite | Dolphin Death Dealer | 40K Oracle
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Personal text
« Reply #143 on: November 27, 2005, 04:58:02 PM »
Hymirl stops his effort at CPR on the thread that died too quietly, "I wouldn't bother Fox; it was hardly glamous enough to earn a decent burial."

Hymirl sighs, "Lets go home troops, we've blown up some stuff (mostly ours) roughed them up a bit and Kyarno got a nifty new outfit. I'm going to claim thats good enough...  w00t, and so on and so forth."
Rules Expert 2007 | Kijayle Commemorative Award for Acid Wit 2008 | Most Notoriously Valuable Rules Expert 2009 | Most Notorious 2014

Offline [dixon]

• I pretend to be other users
  • BANNED
« Reply #144 on: November 27, 2005, 05:11:28 PM »
"Mr. Novet, would you be so kind as to call up a few conscripsts to assist Seer Fox?  It seems they have been rather lathargic lately..."

"At once, sir."
I pretended to be other members, and finally got BANNED

Offline War Chief Haiden

• Saim Hann...My anti-drug
« Reply #145 on: November 27, 2005, 06:22:45 PM »
Haiden viewed the dead battlefield. No deaths, No injuries( well no serious injuries) and no fun...
This was not haidens type of place so he placed a bomb at the place of the shack and set the bomb for 10 seconds. He activated his jump generator and off to the black dragon inn he went.
Eldar-Saim Hann-2000pts
4/1/1

Imperial Guard-(Not sure on name yet...Feel free to PM me with suggestions!)-1000pts
2/0/0

Offline azore24

• Infinity Circuit
  • Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #146 on: November 27, 2005, 06:32:22 PM »
as the war died, his jetbike magically healed and Azore24 sped off, clearing the blast radius.
Unsophisticated players might think that the Letter of the rules is more important than the Spirit - but the Letter isn't liable to sneak up behind you with an axe if you abuse it.
"Esprit de Core," 2005