News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Attention Colorado Gamers! Please respond, thank you.  (Read 819 times)

Offline 40k Junkie

• For the Emperor!
Attention Colorado Gamers! Please respond, thank you.
« on: September 24, 2009, 04:30:37 PM »
Hey there fellow Warhammer players. Come to Warhammer Denver. (http://www.meetup.com/Warhammer-Denver)

I am starting a Warhammer 40k club in Denver Colorado Area. I recognize there is a group in Fort Collins but its an hour drive from the city. I am hoping to create a meet up group just to see how many local players we had in the Denver area.

Please sign up. Signing Up does not mean that you want to help the homeless or feed starving children in africa(both noble causes). Signing up just means that you like to play Warhammer Fantasy or 40k, and that you live within the Denver Colorado Area. ("Area" meaning what you consider a reasonable drive for a pickup game) We will be looking for a location to game at, but there is always the option to game at a home or a local store. I hope that it will grow enough to warrent a rec center size but that will be down the road.

I hope to talk with you soon.
"They will be of iron will, and steely muscle. In great armor I shall clad them, and with the mightiest guns they will be armed. They are my Space Marines, and they shall know no fear."-- The God Emperor of Mankind