News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: The Totally Official-Unofficial 2014 40konline Forum Awards  (Read 11741 times)

Offline Grand Master Lomandalis

• Grand Master of the Deathwing | Oh the lolmanity! | 40kOnline's Care Bear of LOL!
  • Global Moderator
  • We were murderers first, last, and always!
  • Armies: Dark Angels, Custodes, Knights, Night Lords
Re: The Totally Official-Unofficial 2014 40konline Forum Awards
« Reply #100 on: March 28, 2015, 10:46:34 PM »
As i haven't been here since long it is interesting to see new people joining i just hope there won't be too many bad people coming along the new life of the forum. To me loosing the nice atmosphere in this forum really does keep me comong and getting connected everyday to check out new things.
That's why we have the fancy green and blue stars.  We make sure the bad people that do show up are dealt with, and if they insist on continuing to be bad, we remove them.

It's been a while, but my banhammer needs some exercise!
If there is anything that recent politics has taught us, it is that quotes taken out of context can mean what ever you want them to.
Well I always liked the globals...
I knew I had fans!!!

"Dark Angels are Traitors" is the 40k equivalent of Flat Earthers.  You can provide all of the proof you want that says otherwise, but people just can't let it go...

Offline Calamity

• Concussor Concussed Dice | Captain
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Cocking up miniatures since 1998
  • Armies: Kharadron Overlords, Bloodbound, Celestial Lions
« Reply #101 on: March 29, 2015, 09:22:40 PM »
It's back!  Thank god, I was getting worried there.  :P

Offline Grizzlykin

• Run little eldar, run! ... And KILL THEM ALL !
  • Armies: Eldars, Tau, Necrons
« Reply #102 on: March 30, 2015, 01:42:40 AM »
Same here, was going crazy yesterday not being able to connect. Please gml keep that hammer away from me ;)
The Grizzly's Arvandor Craftworld!

Quote from: Cavalier
ALL HAIL THE TORNADO! The legend is REBORN.

Quote from: Alienscar
The forum member so nice that even when he is MIA he still gets two votes for being the nicest member

Offline Sir_Godspeed

• Lazerous Penguin
  • "Bees. My God" was an obscure Batman quote.
« Reply #103 on: March 30, 2015, 07:27:31 PM »
I feel entirely unqualified to vote on any of these.

Well first off see Spectral Arbor's post on this subject earlier in this thread. Secondly I think you are more than qualified to vote. You were active 2012 - 2014 and in my opinion are probably better placed than most to vote in the Discussion and Fluff categories. Hell I think you should nominate yourself for the Fluff category for all the posts you  made in the Background Forum.

Hmmm... I appreciate the confidence. If that is so, I'll vote for Benis in the Fluff category, if I can only choose between nominating myself or voting for another.

Offline Grand Master Lomandalis

• Grand Master of the Deathwing | Oh the lolmanity! | 40kOnline's Care Bear of LOL!
  • Global Moderator
  • We were murderers first, last, and always!
  • Armies: Dark Angels, Custodes, Knights, Night Lords
« Reply #104 on: March 30, 2015, 08:02:42 PM »
As agreed, the nominations will remain open until tomorrow, March 31st.  On Wednesday I will take the nominations that are listed in the first post and make polls for them throughout the appropriate boards.  Voting will remain open for two weeks, and then following that our officially unofficial winners will be presented with their complimentary bragging rights.

Alienscar, can you please make sure that first post is up to date with all nominations accounted for.  I don't want to accidentally miss someone.  And seeing as how this was your idea, you get the joy of combing through 6 pages of spam fine quality posting.
If there is anything that recent politics has taught us, it is that quotes taken out of context can mean what ever you want them to.
Well I always liked the globals...
I knew I had fans!!!

"Dark Angels are Traitors" is the 40k equivalent of Flat Earthers.  You can provide all of the proof you want that says otherwise, but people just can't let it go...

Offline Alienscar

• I *LOVE* 40k Online!
« Reply #105 on: March 31, 2015, 10:59:20 AM »
First post up to date. I work nights so if anyone posts any additional nominations after 19:00 GMT today I won't be able to update the first page until 15:00 tomorrow.
Quote from: Starrakatt
"Russ, get your work done or you won't see your damn console for the next month!"
Honestly Alienscar, we get it... you dont like painting!

Offline Grizzlykin

• Run little eldar, run! ... And KILL THEM ALL !
  • Armies: Eldars, Tau, Necrons
« Reply #106 on: March 31, 2015, 11:46:54 AM »
well then let's just say that it's finished and that nobody can post anymore and you are set :D

Thank you guy's for all the hard work you have put in this thread so that everyone in the regular squad had a chance to voice his opinion. That was some admirable work you did there.
The Grizzly's Arvandor Craftworld!

ALL HAIL THE TORNADO! The legend is REBORN.

Quote from: Alienscar
The forum member so nice that even when he is MIA he still gets two votes for being the nicest member