News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: The 40kOnline Forum Awards 2009: Ork Poster of the Year Nominations  (Read 833 times)

Offline -Makenshi-

• I See Stupid People
  • Ancient
The 40kOnline Forum Awards 2009.

See the above for the rules and specifics of the Forum Awards, and use the linked thread for general questions.

Make your nominations for the Ork Poster of the Year here in this thread or through PMing me (though clearly title it so I can easily tell what it's about). The only limit is that you can not nominate the previous winner, which was in this case was Andromidius. You can only nominate a single person for an award, but there is no limit to how many awards you can nominate someone for (whether the same member or a different one).

Oh, and people, please remember to use full usernames or link to the profile as I don't know every member of this site's nickname/acronym/shorthand/etc. etc. etc.

Nominees
  • OD from TV [1]
  • Ollieb [1]
  • angel of death 007 [1]

~MTWC
« Last Edit: January 3, 2010, 12:20:09 AM by Angepisster Weißer Konservativer Hinterwäldler »
Quote from: IainC
Because spamming the hotkey for a Deathknight's weapon in WoW is precisely the same as learning to use a sword in real life. That's why when Kendo grandmasters fight, they just stand there shouting keystroke combos at each other.

Offline Gutstikk

• Infinity Circuit | Title here to be dreaded 'til further notice. Rummy's Deepstriking Pylon
  • Ancient
  • I am a Wolf.
Re: The 40kOnline Forum Awards 2009: Ork Poster of the Year Nominations
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2009, 02:34:15 PM »
OD from TV, quick scan through his posts will show the level of involvement and the effort put into handling list critiques, discussion contribution and etc.

Counted ~MTWC
« Last Edit: December 21, 2009, 02:47:12 PM by Angepisster Weißer Konservativer Hinterwäldler »

Offline OD from TV

• Ork Warlord | Title of Doom status: pending | KoN Veteran
  • Lazerous Penguin
    • OD's Project Blog
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2009, 07:10:30 AM »
Thanks for the nomination Gutstikk!

Although I'm not exactly sure if I should be eligible as I was only active on the boards for maybe 6-7 months of this year seeing how Dec 08 my computer was stolen and from May to August I didn't have internet at home.

I'd like to nominate Ollieb (a close second would have been Gutstikk, but I can only nominate 1 person).  Almost every thread that I've gone thru on the forum this past year Ollieb as commented on as well, often times giving further insight than I had perceived, and in other occurrences made points so superbly that I didn't bother post at all as my posts would have been along the lines of "you know what Ollieb wrote?  You should do that."

Additionally it is due to Ollieb's strong endorsement of Tankbustas that I have given them another try on the tabletop.  In other words he got this stubborn goat to change his mind, which is no easy task.

Peace
~OD

Counted ~MTWC
« Last Edit: December 30, 2009, 11:38:36 AM by Angepisster Weißer Konservativer Hinterwäldler »
Truly beautiful work. That's the kind of stuff that makes a true mekanik cry tears of joy.
OD, you once again prove that your are still the freakin Da Vinci of plasticard

Offline Dunedain

• Distance..out of reach...just a hair's breath away
« Reply #3 on: January 2, 2010, 10:22:24 AM »
I nominate angel of death 007

Counted ~MTWC
« Last Edit: January 3, 2010, 12:19:36 AM by Angepisster Weißer Konservativer Hinterwäldler »
We passed upon the stairs. He spoke of was and when. Although i wasn't there, he said i was his friend. which came as a surprise

I spoke into his eyes "I thought you died alone, a long long time ago."

He laughed "Oh no, not me, we never lost control, you're face to face, with the man who sold the world"

Quote from: Warfare;45947
Thank you Captain Politically Correct.
To survive in this world, one must be as mad as a hatter...thankfully, i am

I will kill the pedobears.All of them. Forever

Offline -Makenshi-

• I See Stupid People
  • Ancient
« Reply #4 on: January 3, 2010, 09:48:51 PM »
Nominations are now closed. I hand you all over to the Right-Honourable Poll-Master Scorn who will be sorting out the second half of the 40kOnline Forum Awards 2009 (so please direct any questions related to the polls towards him).

~MTWC
Quote from: IainC
Because spamming the hotkey for a Deathknight's weapon in WoW is precisely the same as learning to use a sword in real life. That's why when Kendo grandmasters fight, they just stand there shouting keystroke combos at each other.