News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault!!  (Read 1759 times)

Offline Lord of Winter and War

• The Cause of Diabetes -Captain- Necrontyr Immortal - KoN Veteran - Master of All Diplomacy | Wi-Fi Nomad |
  • Ancient
  • Armies: Harlequins, Spiderfang, Bonereapers, Space Wolves
Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault!!
« on: September 16, 2018, 07:53:51 PM »
Next Week: The Nightvault Opens! - Warhammer Community

Warhammer Underworlds season 2 is coming soon! I cannot wait! Shadespire has been one of my favourite games to play, and I cannot wait to see the six new warbands on the table!

Looks like four of the new six warbands are

1) Evocators

2) Spooky Ghosts

3) Moonclan (with the Flying squig and Troggoth they teased a few weeks ago)

4) Tzzentch (at least a Tzaangor, so maybe Beast of Chaos? Who knows!?)

For those of you who've not played this game, It's very economical to get into, straightforward and quick to play, and deeply tactical. I can't wait to get my hands on this!
Harlequin Army Blog

That's not blatant, this is blatant: I'm super happy that I'm playing Austria, the greatest nation in all of Diplomacy!

Azore of Austria

Offline Myen'Tal

• Lazerous Penguin
Re: Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault!!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 08:19:19 PM »
I have yet to play Shadespire, but I am curious about it. I love all of the squads in the current season, and would love to see these new bands in action. Maybe I'll pick up Nightvault sometime, the Tzaangors, Moon Clan Grots, and the Undead really interest me!

• The Cause of Diabetes -Captain- Necrontyr Immortal - KoN Veteran - Master of All Diplomacy | Wi-Fi Nomad |
  • Ancient
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 10:50:34 PM »
I have yet to play Shadespire, but I am curious about it. I love all of the squads in the current season, and would love to see these new bands in action. Maybe I'll pick up Nightvault sometime, the Tzaangors, Moon Clan Grots, and the Undead really interest me!

I highly recommend playing the game. It's loads of fun, and not a huge investment of time or money.

Also, they released a new video today, which showcases all the new warbands for season 2. They all look amazing, and I have no idea which one I'll want to get first.

Warhammer Underworlds: Nightvault - The Lore - Warhammer Community
Harlequin Army Blog

That's not blatant, this is blatant: I'm super happy that I'm playing Austria, the greatest nation in all of Diplomacy!

Azore of Austria

Offline Myen'Tal

• Lazerous Penguin
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2018, 11:19:02 PM »
Well, just looked at the video you mentioned, Squid. I guess the Darkoath and the Night Goblins are pretty much officially confirmed to become future armies... which I'm excited about! Might tempt me in staying my hand on those Beastmen to be honest. This is the negative for me with Age of Sigmar, each new tease about future content always seems to make me rethink my near-future plans ;D.

• Ancient
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2018, 07:20:22 AM »
True, pretty much confirms all the malign portants heros will get new books (2/4 already have).

The darakoth warqueen has the slaves to darkness keyword, so it'd probably be a slaves to darkness book, probably with some darakoth additions! Hopefully as a way to replace those awful chaos maurader models!

I'm curious about the troll/ monster warband. That's completely out of left field.
Harlequin Army Blog

Azore of Austria