flood

News:

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: carcharodon the red tithe  (Read 416 times)

Offline Brash

• Titan Games
  • Armies: Chaos Space Marines
carcharodon the red tithe
« on: May 30, 2017, 11:04:38 PM »
I recently finished the Red Tithe and absolutely loved it. My favorite Chaos legion are the night lords and after reading it the carcharodons have now become my favorite space marine chapter. I hope we start to see a lot more of these guys and was wondering if anyone felt the same.
Ave Dominus Nox

Offline Mr Draken

• Armies: Saim-Hann, White Scars, Space Wolves, Catachans.
Re: carcharodon the red tithe
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2017, 04:21:10 AM »
They are fairly popular online, everyone asks about them. Forgeworld will have the marines stuff up day one, so that should include their army lists, specific units etc.
Carpe Diem Baby...

Offline Cavalier

• One Archon to Rules Test Them All | High Corsair Prince of Painting | Warlock
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Renegade Autarch
  • Armies: Eldar, Dark Angels, World Eaters
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2017, 06:57:02 AM »
The Carchoradons are freaking savage. I think they were featured in the Badab War and they realeased a badass model for their Chapter Master. If I remember correctly their rules were beast. FW will be updating them like Mr Draken said.

Right there with you man... plus the artwork and chapter markings are sick. Definitley check it out
Check out my army! Eldar Corsair Army

I'm also on the Splintermind Podcast! http://www.facebook.com/splintermindpodcast/

Offline Killersquid

• The Cause of Diabetes -Captain- Necrontyr Immortal - KoN Veteran - Master of All Diplomacy | Wi-Fi Nomad |
  • Staff
    • My Website
  • Armies: Harlequins, Iron Warriors, Khorne Bloodbound
« Reply #3 on: June 1, 2017, 09:28:13 PM »
You should definitely find a way to read the Badab War's books from Forge World, the Space Sharks are Brutal in them.
Harlequin Army Blog

That's not blatant, this is blatant: I'm super happy that I'm playing Austria, the greatest nation in all of Diplomacy!

Azore of Austria