News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Fallen Angels Rules?  (Read 344 times)

Offline FearTheReaver

• The Emperor is the traitor. Russ is the traitor.
Fallen Angels Rules?
« on: February 9, 2003, 08:51:44 AM »
Hi all. Just wonderin if anyone knows if there are rules for the Fallen Angels, or if anyone has made a Fallen army. Thanks for the help
I watch you. I see the hatred in your eyes, well hidden behind courtly graces. I know the terrible darkness that hides behind your well rehearsed lies. I wait for you at the edge of sanity. I taste the pain in your mind, the yearning to end this charade. I make my home in the darkest pits of your soul. In the shadows I bide my time. I patiently wait for you to open your eyes and realise that it is by my will alone you draw breath. For I am Tzeentch and you are my puppet who dances to my tune.

Offline wellard

• Master Gunner
  • Lazerous Penguin
Re:Fallen Angels Rules?
« Reply #1 on: February 9, 2003, 08:55:32 AM »
there were some stuff in the 1st chaos marine book but there not in the new one try asking in both smurff boards

jim

these are the best smurffs (excpt DW and GK)

They shall grow not old as we that are left grow old. Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn. At the going down of the sun and in the morning.

We will remember them

Offline Ellias

• From the ashes of your defeat come the Tau
« Reply #2 on: February 9, 2003, 08:58:56 AM »
There were rules for taking a squad of Fallen with Cyper, but they were in the old Chaos SM codex, if you could get a hold of one. Otherwise I know not of any other official rules for them.

Hope GW bring them and Cypher back again.

(here's hoping)
Cal'tau Cadre

Offline BoyProdigy

• Pirate Prince
  • Lazerous Penguin
  • Still rocking your world!
« Reply #3 on: February 9, 2003, 09:23:13 AM »
Cypher was in the 3rd Edition Chaos codex. Now it's Illegal to use Cypher and his Fallen Angels in Chaos armies. But you can still use him in IG armies. Rumor has it that he'll be returning this summer in the EOT terror campaign. I've heard people say he will re forge the lion sword but I highly doubt it.