News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Anyone from Toronto?  (Read 2012 times)

Offline AiR

• Ancient
  • Your life is yours alone. Rise up and live it.
Anyone from Toronto?
« on: January 21, 2002, 12:16:41 AM »
Anyone from the Toronto Area?
Primar edict means only one thing, and everything: cut. Once committed to fight, cut. Everything else is secondary. Cut. That is your duty, your purpose, your hunger. There is no rule more important, no commitment that over rides that one. Cut"

Offline Irastill'Nanar

• We strike at night! Irastill`Nanar
Re:Anyone from Toronto?
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2002, 07:26:33 AM »
Raine already started this post on a different thread...he is in toronto right now if i am not mistaken
"Never stop asking questions, my dear apprentice.  For at one time our race stopped asking questions and it brought about our fall...keep your mind open and clear"
-Farseer Marauth

"War is my master; Death is my mistress"
-Phoenix Lord Maugan Ra

"When the sun sets behind the ridge, and the stars show themselves to those that dwell on the planet's surface, we shall obliterate them."
-Farseer Faranir

"Money = Life, No money = Death...Fact of life!&a

-=Poueblo=-

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2002, 03:50:09 PM »
I live toronto

Offline teclis, high loremaster of the white tower

• you shall not pass !!!!
« Reply #3 on: June 9, 2002, 02:08:25 PM »
im a little bit out of TO but im close, and i wanna meet some ppl from around there for a good battle, so reply to this message plz
brother spoke the four as one, together we shall rule, surrender to the Darkness within your heart knows true,and in this hand the sword of Khaine did promise power untold, As God of Light and God of Murder battled for his soul.
One by one the Daemons fell and Elf Lord he stood tall, For should he fail upon his task then the mortal world would fall.Upon the isle beneath the fight, wise mages cast there spells,And Daemon minions howled in anguish cursed to eternal hell

Offline Monoglycer

• Supa-Mekboy!
  • Ancient
  • Hard work pays off later but laziness pays off NOW
    • Eldaronline
« Reply #4 on: June 9, 2002, 07:10:33 PM »

im a little bit out of TO but im close, and i wanna meet some ppl from around there for a good battle, so reply to this message plz

how far??

Offline teclis, high loremaster of the white tower

• you shall not pass !!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2002, 07:51:34 AM »
20 minutes south, in oakville
brother spoke the four as one, together we shall rule, surrender to the Darkness within your heart knows true,and in this hand the sword of Khaine did promise power untold, As God of Light and God of Murder battled for his soul.
One by one the Daemons fell and Elf Lord he stood tall, For should he fail upon his task then the mortal world would fall.Upon the isle beneath the fight, wise mages cast there spells,And Daemon minions howled in anguish cursed to eternal hell

Offline -=Nato-SnyperUnit=-

• Im The Bringer Of Death*Hail ME!*
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2002, 11:21:44 PM »
I live near Toronto like mississauga ;D
"I will never forget what I saw at Obsidian Station. The bones of five thousand brave men lay scattered about the winding corridors. Their blood was slick upon the walls and floors of the dormitories. Their innards were hung from control panels like grotesque decorations of some insane celebration. But not a single skull was to be found; all taken as sick trophies by these despicable attackers."

- Inquisitor Absolvus

Offline AiR

• Ancient
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2002, 12:47:20 AM »
oh mississauga is only 20-30 minutes alway from markham, where i live.
Primar edict means only one thing, and everything: cut. Once committed to fight, cut. Everything else is secondary. Cut. That is your duty, your purpose, your hunger. There is no rule more important, no commitment that over rides that one. Cut"

Offline Monoglycer

• Supa-Mekboy!
  • Ancient
    • Eldaronline
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2002, 10:34:35 PM »
Well i live i Whitby(you know somewhere out in the country area) about maybe 15min from markham

Offline AiR

• Ancient
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2002, 12:12:00 AM »
Wow only 15 minutes?> What stores do you goto? Hero's World is the only regular place I go to. Other stores are Nexus X and Wizard's Lounge. Or just Games Workshop itself at Scarborough Town

Offline Monoglycer

• Supa-Mekboy!
  • Ancient
    • Eldaronline
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2002, 03:39:58 PM »
I go to one in Oshawa its called Sky Fox Games but rarely do i go. There is a gaming club in port perry if you want to go that far

Offline mwbard

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2002, 04:29:00 PM »
I'm also from Toronto, and go pretty well exclusively to NexusX (www.nexusx.net).  For those who are up to a challenge, on Saturday July 27th, NexusX is holding the 'No Holds Bard Tournament' (I've finally pushed them into it).  Basically it's WH40K, 2001pts, one or TWO force org charts, and ANY printed rule.  So you can take Superheavies, Titans, VDR creations, Special Characters, Harlequins, Imperial Guard Tank Companies, etc.  If you take two Force Org charts, then both must be legal armies (e.g. HQ+2xTroop, OR a Superheavy tank detachment...).  Current participants are planning to bring 2xWarhound Titans, a Great Gargant Titan, a SQUAT! Baneblade company, a Revenant Titan...

Come if you dare.

Offline -=Nato-SnyperUnit=-

• Im The Bringer Of Death*Hail ME!*
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2002, 07:36:08 PM »
there is a place i go to its called great canadian minitures it has 30% off every GW minitures paint etc in bolton the site if u want to visit is...www.gc-minis.com

have fun! :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'(
"I will never forget what I saw at Obsidian Station. The bones of five thousand brave men lay scattered about the winding corridors. Their blood was slick upon the walls and floors of the dormitories. Their innards were hung from control panels like grotesque decorations of some insane celebration. But not a single skull was to be found; all taken as sick trophies by these despicable attackers."

- Inquisitor Absolvus

Offline Voyd

• -Let faith protect your mind and metal your flesh-
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2002, 03:25:58 AM »
My Gods, man. No hold barred? I'm coming for sure! Sounds like a wild night... *runs to get all his special characters together and begins planning a VDR vehicle*
What's the tournament cost?

Offline mwbard

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2002, 12:27:30 PM »
The tournament costs $10 CDN.

And, it is actually the 'No holds Bard' tournament - that is NOT a typing error...