News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Thousand Sons Fluff (My new Army!)  (Read 952 times)

Offline UberBezerker

• Fire makes everything more fun!
Thousand Sons Fluff (My new Army!)
« on: April 12, 2003, 11:24:14 AM »
THis is the fluff for my new army. Which is going to e Vanilla TS. I still have to think of a good name for them though. So read my fluff tell me what you think and suggest some names. I know I'll make errors in spelling etc so bare with me.

Prior to the time of the Horus Heresy, there was an apothrecary by the name of Draconis. He was unnaturally strong, wise, and fast. He was assigned to the 4th legion of the Thousand Sons, and was placed in command the legion's apothricarium. However, he slowly grew irriated at the immense power of those with Psychic powers in the Chapter. As he saw many of them as weak, and not deserving of the favor of their gifts. Thus Draconis slowly started down the path for himself to gain psychic abilities. Whenever a Librarian of the Legion came to see him he'd keep a small sample of their blood, and examine it to see what was different about them than then the ungifted followers of Magnus.

Aboarded his ship, the Light, he made a grand discovery.  By some unknown source, Draconis found out about their chapter's develing into banned sorcery. Draconis saw this not as a evil doing, but a chance to gain power. It did not take long with Draconis unnatural intelligence and cunning to enter he Legion's libraries where the arcane scripts where kept. He then found that it was Tzeentch, not the touch of the Emperor as he had previouly believed, granted psychic powers. It was at that moment Draconis turned to Tzeentch. He offered his soul to Tzeentch for power.

Draconis as then instructed to put all the blood he had collected of Psykers into a large cauldrn. After this had been done, a figure appeared. It had immene broad sholders and a massive build. It looked wise and weathered, as if he'd seen a million lives begin and die, a thousand stars born and implode, and the fate of the universe. After closer examination it was him, Draconis. The new figure cast his arms out wide and the blood of the librarians boiled. It turned into a majestic blue that shimmered in the white light of the figure. Then the appirition pointed to his right arm where his armor did not cover. There was a engraving in his skin. It was an eye, one that glowed greatly, and even though it did not appear to be alive, it had a piercing gaze. After examing his own arm Draconis notice the same tatoo. As Draconis craned his neck back to the appiration it was gone. Then all that could be heard was maddened laughter.

This is only the first part I'll be sure to right more so stay tuned.
Have A Nice Day! :) hehehe