News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: GW - West Edmonton - Where did it go?  (Read 2141 times)

Offline Boss Ard'Ragger

• Ork Yoof
  • Da Boyz Rock!!!
  • Armies: The Boyz, IG, Eldar,DE, Tau, GK, some SM
GW - West Edmonton - Where did it go?
« on: August 29, 2013, 02:04:49 PM »
Was wondering if any of our members know what happened to West Edmonton Mall GW shop? went in there the otherday and it was gone, no mention of where or if they moved or closed the doors.  Just wondering  :o
You Boyz wanna live forever?!  Waaaaagh!

Offline Changeyname

• Mek| I gotz da loudz WAAAAAAAAAAGH! | Battlefield Orkespondent | Best Modeller | This years Dizz (I lose by choice!)
  • Ancient
  • Wolverine or double Batman.... you decide
Re: GW - West Edmonton - Where did it go?
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 05:44:44 PM »
From their FB page

Quote from: GW: West Edmonton
Hey guys, I've had quite a few private messages sent to this page, and to my personal account, along side some wall posts. Most revolve around the premise of the current, and future conditions of GW West Ed. So I'll post some info right here.

Right now GW West Ed is closed. We closed our doors on May 12th. YES we will REOPEN inside west Edmonton mall. But at the point I am typing this I still do not know where or when. Right now, myself and all my staff are still being paid weekly by games workshop to paint models and fly around Canada to help out other stores. If we were not reopening, myself and my staff would not have our jobs, and this Facebook page would not exist. AS SOON AS I HAVE INFO ON WHEN AND WHERE WE'RE MOVING TOO, I will be posting it atleast once a day to let you know. So if I'm not posting it, I don't have that info. If I can help you with anything else, please let me know!

Now, I'd like you to like this status so I know who has read it. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know so I can assist you where I can.
The Blackest Night falls from the skies,
The darkness grows as all light dies,
We crave your hearts and your demise,
By my black hand--The dead shall rise!

Offline Boss Ard'Ragger

• Ork Yoof
  • Da Boyz Rock!!!
  • Armies: The Boyz, IG, Eldar,DE, Tau, GK, some SM
Re: GW - West Edmonton - Where did it go?
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2013, 08:47:20 AM »
Thanks Changy.... May12th?  Wow, coming into Sept and no new store thats very disapointing, will have to keep seeing if they are really going to remain open in that section of the city  :o

Just went on their Facebook page and there is nothing about a new store or anything.  I know from experieice how expensive rent is at WEM so maybe they are looking at other malls is the area for them to setup shop
« Last Edit: August 30, 2013, 08:55:06 AM by Boss Ard'Ragger »
You Boyz wanna live forever?!  Waaaaagh!