News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: New WE List  (Read 351 times)

Offline Drek

• Wolves
New WE List
« on: June 14, 2006, 08:34:53 PM »
1500 pts. and I have incorporated some of the suggestions of others.

World Eaters Roster

Daemon Prince of Khorne 151 Pts     
Frag Grenades, Mark of Khorne, Daemonic Stature, Berserker Glaive, Furious Charge, Feel no Pain

Khornate Bikers @ 300 Pts
Khornate chainaxe (x5); Twin-linked Bike Mounted Bolter (x5), Mark of Khorne, Furious Charge, Chaos Marine Bike
    Aspiring Champion
         Bolt Pistol (x1); Twin-linked Bike Mounted Bolter (x1), Mark of Khorne, Daemonic Mutation, Daemonic Strength, Axe of Khorne, Furious Charge, Chaos Marine Bike

Khorne Bezerkers @ 180 Pts
Bolt Pistol (x7); Khornate chainaxe (x7), Mark of Khorne
    Aspiring Champion
         Bolt Pistol (x1); Powerfist (x1); Frag Grenades, Mark of Khorne, Talisman of Burning Blood

Aspiring Champion
         Bolt Pistol (x1); Powerfist (x1); Frag Grenades, Mark of Khorne, Talisman of Burning Blood

Aspiring Champion

Aspiring Champion

Predator @ 153 Pts
      Twin Linked Lascannon; Heavy Bolter Sponsons, Daemonic Possession, Smoke launchers

Defiler @ 175 Pts
      Battle Cannon; Heavy Flamer; Reaper autocannon, Indirect Fire, Daemonic Possession

Total Roster Cost: 1499
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 08:36:51 PM by Drek »

Offline Iron Claw

• Blood for the Blood God
    • The Lair
Re: New WE List
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 09:37:17 PM »
OK Drek lets take a look

HQ

I'm liking your DP. its cheap and effective. The only thing that I would change would be the Furious Charage on him. Some people like it, I'm not a big fan of it, because your not always going to get the charge. You might want to swap it in for Daemonic Resilience or Daemonic Strength, or even Daemonic Essence. But thats just my taste.

FAST ATTACK

I love Khorne bikers, the "hell's angels" of 40K. The only thing I might change would be Daemonic Mutation on the Champion, i would switch it for spiky bits. With 4 attacks base and 5 on the charge, you are going to miss one. (unless you have a horse shoe up your bum)

TROOPS

The typical berzerker foot sloggers. I'm glad you fit 4 squads in. No Prob here

HEAVY SUPPORT

The Predator looks good. I have mix feeling about the Defiler. I would go with a Dreadnaught or another Predator. I don't have much experience with the Defiler and with the CoD rules out, it has made me look at the Defiler in a whole new light.

So, you have a Great list on your hands, I would play with it and remember, Blood For the Blood God
Worldeaters           
3000pts and Growing           
Armoured Company               
2750pts and Growing
Ultramarines
2500pts and Growing