News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 2,000 Points of Pure Inquisition, no GK or SOB  (Read 630 times)

Offline Indro Tyr

• Quantity has a quality all its own.
2,000 Points of Pure Inquisition, no GK or SOB
« on: May 13, 2005, 09:10:44 PM »
I've always been fascinated by the Inquisition, the darkness of it and the terror it wields to root out heresy and whatnot, and I tried building a Daemonhunters army with no Grey Knights.  It turned out I was drawing more Witchhunter elements from it than Daemonhunters, so I've built this list around the Witchhunters core.  So here it goes.  Like I said I refuse to throw anything in Power Armour in here (except the Inquisitor Lord of course).  I've got some wicked ideas for a paint scheme (i.e. for the Inducted Guard I'm using Steel Legion models painted in the black and red colors of the Inqusition).  But just fire away!

Ordo Hereticus Inquisitor Lord with Inferno Pistol and Master-Crafted Force Weapon, Inquisitorial Mandate, Rosarius, Divine Pronouncement, Retinue of 1 Acolyte with Mancatcher, 2 Chirurgeons, 1 Sage, 1 Familiar, and 3 Crusaders, Inquisitorial Rhino with Extra Armour and Smoke Launchers

Priest with Laspistol and Eviscerator, leads Zealots

20 Zealots, 4 Fantatics with Eviscerators

6 Arco-Flagellants

1 Eversor Assassin

7 Inquisitorial Stormtroopers, 2 Plasma Guns, Inquisitorial Rhino with Extra Armour and Smoke Launchers

7 Inquisitorial Stormtroopers, 2 Plasma Guns, Inquisitorial Rhino with Extra Armour and Smoke Launchers

Armoured Fist Squad, Missile Launcher, Plasma Gun, Veteran Sergeant with Bolter, Chimera APC with Multi-Laser, Heavy Bolter, and Heavy Stubber

Armoured Fist Squad, Missile Launcher, Plasma Gun, Veteran Sergeant with Bolter, Chimera APC with Multi-Laser, Heavy Bolter, and Heavy Stubber

Leman Russ, Lascannon

3 Pentinent Engines

2,000 Points Exactly, 80 Models

Tips?
« Last Edit: May 15, 2005, 02:45:10 PM by Indro Tyr »
"The time for using the knife to remove this cancer is past.  Bring forth the torch."