News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: New scenerio....  (Read 367 times)

Offline Rhysk

• Begin the Litanies of Hatred!!!
    • My squatter page on the net
New scenerio....
« on: November 4, 2002, 04:22:23 PM »
I was just thinking it might be cool to take an assassin as a third party player jsut for giggles in a normal scenerio...

Say that the Eladr are fighting Chaos. In a Cleanse mission...

Wouldn't it be kinda cool to have an independant Vindicator assassin (or another for giggles) show up at the party just to cause havoc.... That might be really cool...

The assassin could just take a normal turn after the main players...

The Normal forces would have the responsibility of claiming table quarters or something, while the assassin would have the job of poping the enemy commanders...

This might work with patrol also... The Assassin player could consider themselves victourious if they took out both enemy commanders, and would get a draw result if they only managed to get one...

Any thoughts????
"Victurus te Saluto!" (He who is about to win salutes you)

Offline LehmanRuss

• Has a Custom Title
  • Hey, you mess with the Bull, you get the Horns.
Re:New scenerio....
« Reply #1 on: November 4, 2002, 06:14:12 PM »
I've done this once.  It was Ultramarines against Chaos.  I fired a Turbo Penetrator at the Chaplain my first turn and killed him (which was my mission), and then I had to get off the table before I got caught by either force.  It was the first time I actually got to use the Exitus pistol, I popped a Chaos marine in the face before I got off the table.  It was downright cool.
We've been run down every hill.  Chased up all the dead end streets.  But if you try to cut us out, you'll get a kick in the teeth!

There's only two ways this can end, and in both of them, you die.

[img]http://www.ultinomicon.com/images/ultbigbanner.jpg[/i

Seer Questel

Re:New scenerio....
« Reply #2 on: November 4, 2002, 07:12:29 PM »
i awlways enjoy games with an odd chercter there for some reason.

some how when my marines were playing eldar, a tau battlesuit was roaming around,
his mission was to blow up his points cost then escape off the board.
Marines and eldar was just a cleanse.