News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 1000 points of madness  (Read 810 times)

Offline bebe

• In Canada no one hears you scream
1000 points of madness
« on: December 10, 2008, 11:08:08 PM »
So I got a little bored with my Nob biker list at 1000 points and decided to experiment a bit. I over upgraded here and there ( see trukk ) but I figured the extras might come in handy and they look so nice painted up, lol. I took Wazdakka because he is a custom job and I'm bloody well gonna use him. Same with the warboss - I've had him awhile and he always ends up my hero.

Wazdakka Gutsmek
Ork Bikerboy: 180

Da Boss Worturty Snagasog; 100
Slugga, Big Choppa, 'Eavy Armour, Cybork,
Attack Squig, Bosspole

Dead 'Ard Retnu
4 Meganobs; 165
Kombi-Scorcha
in
Da RollaWagon
Battlewagon; 145
Deffrolla, Grot Riggers, 4 Big Shoota, Armour plates

Ogbad's Morkers
12 Shoota Boyz; 162
Nob Ogbad, PK, Bosspole
Trukk
Ram, Wreakin Ball

Da Dakka Riderz

Skagslag's Lonelee Boyz
8 Warbikers; 240
Nob Skagslag PK, Bosspole

Da Lil Snappaz
12 Grots; 51
Runtherder Grot Prod

It is not too complicated a list. I figure hordes might give me a bit of a problem but I'll try and keep a bit of distance and use my dakka - warbikers and big shootas - to try and whittle em down a bit. The boss will go with the meganobs ( even without the mega-armour ) and Waz will keep close to the warbikes and push off he needs to take on a tank by himself. The Grots will 'go to ground' on the closest objective. I actually have all troop choices and no elites, fast attack or heavy slots at all. It has eight kill points and four troop choices total.
I usually do not get horde armies to play against and I'm pretty confident this list will hold ( well close games anyway ) its own against most standard armies of SM, Chaos, Tau, Eldar and Necs.

Big man, Pig man, Ha ha, charade you are

You well heeled big wheel, Ha ha, charade you are