News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: 1750 pt army, just for fun  (Read 547 times)

Offline Sucker_PF3

• Grot
  • "Operate! Operate! Still time to Operate!"
1750 pt army, just for fun
« on: July 23, 2008, 05:18:26 PM »
I am playing a game tommorrow/friday (probably be a 2 night event seeing as niether of us has a whole lot of time). We will set up the table tomorrow and probably get through turn one and 2. My opponent is IG, he is very new to the game (he still borrows my eldar models to proxy in as guardsmen). This list i made is just for fun, i do not want to win, i want to see what some of these units do.

The List:

Zogwart (i have used warpheads before but never this guy) He will get stukk in with one of the shoota boy mobs

Grotsnikk (this was gutstikk's idea) He is giving cybork to the burna boys and he is going to accompany them on the battlefield.

10 Flash Gitz 
-More Dakka
-Shootier
-Pain boy
-Kaptin Badrukk (I have never used the kaptin before) I know these guys wont have anything good to shoot at, but maybe they will live long enough to make back their points, and maybe the kaptin will bag a tank. I do know my opponent is using ogryns so maye they will head in that direction.

12 Burna Boys
-12 Cybork Bodies (5+ witha 4+ feel no pain) with a little luck maybe these guys will be semi decent replacements for the nobs i usually field, but they are almost as expensive and have less wounds so we will see......

15 Storm Boys
-Zagstrukk (charging out of deepstrike) Hopefully his squad comes in from reserves at the same time as snikrot, this will really put a pinsh on his infantry.

10 Kommandos
-Snikrott (coming in off the back table edge where my opponents always try to hide from me) This guy coupled with zagstrukk should be able to corner my opponet easy.

2 x 20 Shoota Boys w/ 2 big shootas (one with zogwart, one on its own) The lone squad will go park on an objective so that i can win the game 1 objective to his 0. The other squad will follow zogwart into battle, though i may go ahead and put him in with the gitz. I havent made up my mind yet.

Just picture this, DSing Gitz, DSing Storm oyz who then charge into the thick of it, and Snikrot coming in the back to cause his usual havoc. Now imagine of all that happens on the same turn, not likely by any means, but omg if i could DS both the gitz and SB and bring Snikrott on the table on the same turn..........

I fully expect to get worked, my gitz dying to that basilisk/leman russ fire. The boyz being shot to death, ect..... But hey it is all for fun..... I will let you guys know how the game goes, what did well and what didnt. I might put up a battle report to on the Batrep page.

Lol i forgot to ask, what do you guys think will happen? How do you think this hodge podge will do? And if it was you what would you take instead (to have fun, not to pulvarize your opponent who you know is new to the game.)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2008, 05:19:58 PM by Sucker_PF3 »