News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: Little Question  (Read 224 times)

Offline CHrille

Little Question
« on: April 10, 2005, 04:09:08 PM »
Hi all!

I got a little question for you guys

okay i wondering if you add a heavy weapon platform with a def gurdian squad will this take a heavy weapon chocie ???

Thanks!

Offline MysticArcher

• the RedStar2000 papers
Re: Little Question
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2005, 04:13:42 PM »
No, there's 2 kinds of platforms:

the weapons platforms you add to guardians squads, these are a part of the squad and don't take any additional choices on the force org chart (it's like a marine with a missile launcher - he doesn't take up a heavy slot when he's in a regui;ar squad, the platform is just another way to carry the weapon into battle)

the support weapons listed in the heavy support section do take a heavy slot and can't join a guardian squad, though the crew are guardians
Hmm, how about those "other" Christian "values"? You know, complete obedience to the clerical hierarchy, burning witches and heretics, persecuting scientists and other non-believers, launching crusades to grab this or that piece of desirable real estate, slavery, oppression of women and gay people, violence against children...stuff like that.

It's all "in the Bible"...which means they can bring any of it up whenever they think the moment is opportune.

Offline CHrille

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2005, 04:19:50 PM »
Oh i see okay thanks now i will buy a heavy weapons platform:D

Offline Devern, The Unsung Hero

• I will slumber until called upon
  • Ancient
  • Look out Boys, I'm coming
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2005, 06:52:12 PM »
I had the same issue when I first started Eldar.    But Archer hit it right on the head.
Quote from: Sheep
FMG is a Swiss army knife. Always a tool, but with so many functions. And he fits right in your pocket.
I cut a hole in your head, using it as a hump-hole.[/color]
We have some messed up people here..