News: No news is good news...

Login  |  Register

Author Topic: What should I do next?  (Read 238 times)

Offline EldarRaven

• All Who Have life, Fear the Reaper!
What should I do next?
« on: April 14, 2004, 02:30:45 PM »
Hello all, I so far have mad myself a very formable army with what I have so far. I have been able to win just about every game that I played so far. But I would like to know what else I should get next. I play a Bial-tan army.

I have.
Farseer
Warlocks

Scopron (9)
Banshees (9)
Dark Reapers (5)
Fire Dragons (5)
Wave serpent (1, a slow conversion from a falcon)

Defenders (16)

Falcon (1)
Wraithlord (2, just got my 2nd not to long ago)

I'm wondering what else I should get. I'm planing to buy some warp spyders from a guy I know that has some eldar stuff left that he bought from another guy and trying to sell. So I'm for sure going to get some of them. But I'm not sure about what to get next swooping hawks, vypers, warwalkers, wraithguard, Fire Prism etc. I read all the arts about the different units but I'm unsure what else I sould get with my army for if I want to play larger games.

Offline returnpwmf200

• Previously Pwmf199
Re: What should I do next?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2004, 04:45:41 PM »
I like my hawks and will defend them but I know that a lot of people dont like them at all, they also perform a similar role to spiders so you may not want both in a list, vypers are very handy in most lists and a good all round choice, but I would say try proxing models and find what works for you before parting with any hard cash.

Offline EldarRaven

• All Who Have life, Fear the Reaper!
Re: What should I do next?
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2004, 03:11:27 PM »
Thanks for the replay. Yeah I was thinking about the role of hawks and spiders and them being both on the field at the same time wouldn't make a lot of sence. Cause I believe that the hawks would be better vs IG, Tau, and maybe sisters, and that the spiders would be better vs SMs and there kind. Playing eather would be based on what army I'm playing. I'm on the bench when it comes to vypers, they just look to weak to have any effectiveness at all (unless your opp ignores them).

Would you think getting a 2nd set of banshees or scorpions would be worth while?